Tonight was awesome!

Soundtrack=music from a movie

Original Cast Recording=music recorded from a theatrical production.

It's just one of those really stupid things that drives me nuts!

I thought Patti Lupone was in the revival of Gypsy?;) And getting raves might I add!
You are correct. Saw Patty LuPone in Gypsy last week in New York- she was great. I am lucky enough to have seen Wicked! a couple of times with different casts and each time it was breath taking. Besides Defying Gravity- gotta love "Popular".

I LOVE WICKED. I saw it twice with different actors and it was really interesting to see how differently they interpreted the characters.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

The entire podcast team went to the theater to see the show WICKED.

It was a fa-reekin awesome.

Great songs.

Great humor.

Great spin on the Wizard of Oz.

Just all around good time.

Glad you loved it. I had to buy the soundtrack at the show.
For Good and Defy Gravity are my faves.

hmmmmmm, wicked on audio book for the drive. I must do research.

The gentleman who does the reading on the audio book is phenomenal. He had me hook line and sinker. That was actually the first time I listened to what I was reading since I was so into it and couldn't figure a way to get through it quick enough. I borrowed the book initially from the library, then when it turned out I was driving more and more each day, I got the audiobook and listened to several chapters. Now when I read the book all I can hear is his voice! :)

The entire podcast team went to the theater to see the show WICKED.

It was a fa-reekin awesome.

Great songs.

Great humor.

Great spin on the Wizard of Oz.

Just all around good time.
You get to go on the best team-building things. Shame my boss doesn't have similar thoughts, rather than extra long team meetings :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter