Toy Story 3 effect?

SPOILER and Opinions:

Did anyone think that Woody went to college with Andy after he revealed everyone to Bonnie? We didn't know Woody was in that box til Bonnie noticed him.

This was one of (if not) the BEST Pixar short.

I absolutely loved it... Worth the price of admission alone.

Agreed - it was wonderful!!

I just got back from seeing it and it was amazing.

SPOILER!

The most heartwrenching moment in the whole film was when they were trying to get away from the incinerator and Jessie asked Buzz what they were going to do. You'd expect Buzz to jump up and save the day, maybe do a little "falling, with style" action, but instead, he just looks at her and takes her hand. And then they all join hands. I knew that wasn't going to be the end for them, but realizing they all gave up hope was so, so, sad.

I didn't feel that they gave up hope, but were instead willing to face anything as long as they were together. Talk about turning on the water works! :sad:

I think TS3 is one of the best movies I've ever seen. It took me back to what Star Wars brought back to movies in 1977. A movie worth cheering for! party:

I didn't feel that they gave up hope, but were instead willing to face anything as long as they were together. Talk about turning on the water works! :sad:

I think TS3 is one of the best movies I've ever seen. A movie worth cheering for! party:

I thought the exact same in reference to them not giving up and I agree about the 2nd comment, its the only series in which the movies get better with each installment. TS3 was definitely a great movie and a must see. :thumbsup2

We plan on seeing it today. For those of you who have already seen it, should we see it regular 2D or in 3D? :3dglasses

We plan on seeing it today. For those of you who have already seen it, should we see it regular 2D or in 3D? :3dglasses

We saw it in 3D - again LOVED the movie.

But did it require 3D? I don't think so, we liked it but would have appreciated it just as much in 2D.

Those of you who went to midnight showings, were they busy? Just curious how packed a midnight cartoon/Pixar film would be.

Thanks

Those of you who went to midnight showings, were they busy? Just curious how packed a midnight cartoon/Pixar film would be.

Thanks

The one I went to was sold out, only one kid, and some dude dressed up as Buzz that got applauded.

I can't wait to see the movie this weekend!

As for Lotso, it seems like a marketing decision to me. Unlike Barbie, it's a toy they made up, so no licensing to pay out, and unlike some other new characters, it's cuddly and seems like a perfect plush of sorts. Heck, they even made a fake old 80s-style commercial for Lotso!

There's a commercial for Lotso? Was it in the movie? Cause I saw the movie today and don't remember a commercial.

Thanks

Ours was not sold out, but it was probably pretty close. Everyone was between 14 and 21 I'd say. No little kids at all, and I saw I think one couple probably in their 40's.

It was a very fun atmosphere as it was all hardcore fans...there was a sort of connection in the room, if that makes sense.

There's a commercial for Lotso? Was it in the movie? Cause I saw the movie today and don't remember a commercial.

Not in the movie - just a little viral thing they did, spread around through YouTube. It's pretty funny. :)

Fantastic movie!!! I just saw it last night and we all thought it was absolutely fantastic.

Regarding a PP's question about 3D. We saw it in Imax 3D and thoroughly enjoyed it. I did notice that they did not do what most 3D movies do and 'exploit' the 3D with exaggerated scenes. To that end, I thought the 3D was just the right touch.

I wonder if this movie will be a turning point when they release it on Disc. 3D TV's are new to the market, as well as 3D players. I wonder if this movie will be the one to tilt the direction of 3D technology wars for the home market. this will no doubt be a major 3D release when it hits the home market. I think back to the days when VHS tapes of major movies were big bucks, $75-$100 (my brother bought Back to the Future for $90 back in the day!). Then Indianna Jones was the one that broke the barrier. They sold it at $25 and they flew off the shelves, thus changing the home movie market back in the 80's (ah, the glory days for some of us)

I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

We went last night to see it at the DRIVE-IN. Great movie to see on a clear night under the stars. And how about our 3 eyed heroes? Irony can be so ironic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter