Toy Story 3 effect?

What about Captain Hook? The evil stepmother/sisters? Govenor Radcliff? Jafar? The evil Queen from Snow White? Maleficient?

Lotso, ain't any worse than these guys. The only difference is Lotso is a "cute" villian, instead of looking the part.

If enough little kids try to beat up or run screaming from Lotso - can we have the Up characters back? :rolleyes1

Thanks for all the Info and tips, where waiting to see the Movie at DTD In a cople of weeks while we are at WDW. Something about being In Disneys backyard while seeing It:cool1:

I'd still meet Lotso, he just needs some TLC lol.

I have a question, did I miss Sid somehow in this film? He's listed in the credits...

Sorry, I was so passionate with the same question in my post above, I didn't see this post :rolleyes1

Ooops. And for the record, I totally agree !!popcorn::

I have a question, did I miss Sid somehow in this film? He's listed in the credits...

Early in the film, when the trash truck is picking up on Andy's street... There's a young guy loading the trash truck... I don't think you ever get a good look at his face, but he's wearing a familiar black t-shirt with a skull on it, listening to loud rock music. I wouldn't have known it if I hadn't read about it ahead of time, but that's Sid. As I recall, we see him again in the latter part of the movie.

My kids did the M&G with Lotso last week. After seeing the movie today, my daughter asked why they had him at the M&G and not some of the other characters? Eventhough Lotso is not so nice, I am glad we still did the meet & greet.

Then I began to think, why did they pick Lotso as the new character for meet and greets??? I just have a feeling his popularity might take a downturn. You'll find out why when you see the movie.

We saw TS3 today- WONDERFUL movie!! I see your point about Lotso. DD11, though, felt sorry for him! She even said she wanted them to come up with a different ending for him where he gets to belong to another little child again. So, I could see where some kids would still want to meet him. She wants to head to our local Disney Store to get the Lotso plush, she liked him so much. :confused3 I think she just has a soft spot for the "misunderstood" villains...

Early in the film, when the trash truck is picking up on Andy's street... There's a young guy loading the trash truck... I don't think you ever get a good look at his face, but he's wearing a familiar black t-shirt with a skull on it, listening to loud rock music. I wouldn't have known it if I hadn't read about it ahead of time, but that's Sid. As I recall, we see him again in the latter part of the movie.

That makes soooo much sense actually. I was looking at his shirt thinking "why does this seem so familar?"
thanks!

My daughter and I saw this today, I would have taken my son, but he is in Disney World as we speak! I was in tears by the end of the movie!!:sad1: I feel as though my son has grown up with Andy. Last Friday, he too graduated from HS and is going to start college in the fall, and my daughter was just born in 1995 when the first one came out. He called me not too long ago to tell me they had just left the theatre in DTD and how sad it was! I thought this was by far the best of the three Toy Story's.

i cant wait to see toy story 3 - probably wont get to the theatre till sunday but im very excited! :goodvibes

I was also surprised to see Lotso a villain after already knowing he'd been put out in the parks, and the way he was promoted, you woulve never known he was gonna be bad.. BUT, i'd still like to meet him. I'd say, "Lotso, Lotso... c'mon MAN!!! What gives??"

Just got back from seeing an 8pm showing. Me and DH loved the movie! Really great way to end their story. You won't be disappointed. I did get teary eyed towards the end. What's up with Pixar and tearjerkers? UP made me sad too.

I told DF we can't go to see Disney/Pixar movies in the theaters anymore b/c I always sit there crying lol. The lady behind me was crying though too, I heard her sniffling. Kind of a SPOILER so don't read below if you don't want to be in the know.....

TS1 came out when I was 5th grade (I am now 26 and have my 5 yr old DD). It was so sad to see this all wrap up. I was kind of surprised by the ending, thought it would have ended differently, maybe stuck them up in the attic but showed them several years later with Andy playing with his son. But it was a good ending, Andy's character was wonderful. This isn't like TS, TS2, or any other pixar movie, you get the feeling that this is it, this little trilogy is over, closed book. Very bittersweet, I will be at Target the day it is released on Blu Ray.
Kinda wished they would have brought in Bonnie's toys a bit more, they were very lovable characters.

Then I began to think, why did they pick Lotso as the new character for meet and greets??? I just have a feeling his popularity might take a downturn. You'll find out why when you see the movie.
I was thinking the exact same thing in the car ride home.

I saw Lotso in May with just my DS(9) before I knew his "true" character. I asked my kids if they would want to him in July. My DD(7) said she still wanted to meet him-she said there are other villans at Disney. She did say she didn't think she would give him a hug but I bet when she sees how soft he is she might change his mind.

Can't read the spoilers. We tried to see TS3 today, but 2/3 of the way thru the film there was a power outage caused by major storms. Everyone stayed in the theaters for safety--they had back up power for some lighting.

We'll try again tomorrow night or Sunday. We lost a lot of tree limbs in our area & some places have been w/o power since this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter