Travel Decisions

Its October not February - and I guess. I never looked at the price for the paying for the tickets.. just the miles. Google does confirm miles are about 2 cents each, with going up to 3 during peaks.
Oops, meant October, we flew out of ATL in February of 2016, that is what I was thinking.
Still seems expensive for not summer or holiday travel

Oops, meant October, we flew out of ATL in February of 2016, that is what I was thinking.
Still seems expensive for not summer or holiday travel

So when I look online I am finding between 150-275 per person. Unless I fly Spirit. Which I refuse. But it would be 100 per person

I live in downtown Greenville!
I have the choice of 95 or 85 - depending on time I leave will pick my poison if i drive lol

I'd go 95 to get home then, no question. Northbound just south of ATL is a *mess* right now if you don't have a Peach Pass/Sun Pass/etc. and can take the Expressway. Last week they had four lanes down to one lane as people were headed north for the eclipse. Such a disaster.

Where in the world is 77? lol. Im in greenville, so I would be heading 385 to 26 to 95. I thought I had to get on 20 somewhere in there, but might not!

It's east of you, if you go 385-26-95 you'll pass it just south of Columbia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter