• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

If you are not rders, make the club first. Arrive late in the first time window and ride the first 2 close together. Do the 3rd club fp. If it is lunch time eat and arrive at the next fp late in the window. Now you Continue with your regular fast passes which you can modify yourself, then get more FPS.
If you do the clubs later you lose your flexibility because the clubs will be blocking out times later in the day.
Thank you for your response! I was leaning towards booking Club ones first. Appreciate the help!

I am planning on booking my club level fast passes this weekend. Could anyone provide some insight as to which ones to book first. Should I do the club ones and then the regular fast passes? Or vise versa? I would appreciate any feedback to help me finalize this. Thanks!!

For us and our style, we booked the three CL FPs first, then regular ones second. I know us too well... I'm generally OK to stick to a morning plan - hit the park, stick to our FPs, etc. But then by mid-day all bets are off and we may overhaul things on the fly. So, I wanted the harder-to-change CL FPs first (since I'd be OK not needing to change them) and the normal ones second so I could easily change if needed.

I also booked straight 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2 - man it was so easy remembering our windows! lol

Others have employed the opposite strategy - regular ones first, extras second - for various reasons that fit their touring styles.

Good luck!

Thank you. I finally found the information. I just booked a Club level room Feb 4-8. I guess I'll be calling soon. I know it's supposed to be a slow time, but is WDW ever slow anymore? I was just there in Sept another supposedly slow time and SB lines were 50+ minutes on many rides. We used to stay club level every visit when they offered 40% off. Its been about 6 years since I booked a club level room. The rates at AKL weren't too outrageous and with a short stay I think the extra fast passes will make a short trip a lot easier.

I know what you mean, and now we're wondering the same thing and contemplating getting the CL FP+ for part of a trip I just booked today (2/23-3/2 split stay -- 2/23-2/26 BWI Garden Cottage; 2/26-3/2 GF outer bldg lagoon view). Obviously only the first part of our stay is CL and thus qualifies...so we're considering doing it for 3 days of that stretch. Since it's just the two of us, it would "only" (haha) be an extra $300ish...and the crowd levels are supposed to be higher those days due to a runDisney event (I think it's the Princess Half Marathon). Still...I don't know if we'll need them. I'd feel better about it if we'd already had a trip where we had them so we could determine if they fit well with the way we like to tour the parks, but our first CL FP+ trip doesn't begin until 12/20. And by then, we'd be well past the 90 day checkout mark, so I'm not sure how much of an advantage they'd be.

Anyone have any thoughts for cruiser21 and I as to whether they'd be a big advantage for the February dates we've booked?

@GADisneyDad14 I'd be particularly curious to know your thoughts, since we tend to tour like you do...we generally stick to the plan before noon but then have a tendency to change things up based on what we feel like doing on that particular day.

Anyone have any thoughts for cruiser21 and I as to whether they'd be a big advantage for the February dates we've booked?

My opinion is that it's always crowded and the benefit of six FPs, not having to worry about availability, being able to work around the tiers, park hopping, and (unofficially) being able to repeat rides, are attributes that apply 365 days of the year - especially if headliner rides are your goal.

I wouldn't think twice about wanting/needing them if it fits your touring style / ride preferences.

How would you do the morning in TSL with all three FPs booked there back to back? Looking to fill in gaps in between the FPs without leaving TSL. We won't feel rushed at breakfast at least. Or, what could we do after breakfast and arrive at the end of the window for AS? I know there are M&Gs in HS that my kids would enjoy, just don’t know where everything is.

8:00 Breakfast at H&V
9:00 - 10:00 - AS
10:00 - 11:00 TSMM
11:00 - 12:00 - SDD

How would you do the morning in TSL with all three FPs booked there back to back? Looking to fill in gaps in between the FPs without leaving TSL. We won't feel rushed at breakfast at least. Or, what could we do after breakfast and arrive at the end of the window for AS? I know there are M&Gs in HS that my kids would enjoy, just don’t know where everything is.

We kind of struggled with that one ourselves. We timed it so we'd be using FP #1 at the very end of the window and FP #2 at the beginning... then buy a toy, restroom break, eat at Woodys/take our time, then FP #3 as soon as available.

We were close to leaving the land for awhile - wouldn't have been the end of the world but not all that convenient either.

A few of the Adult Lemonades made the wait enjoyable. :-)

It was cloudy on our day so no concerns with heat/sun. If it had been all sun, we might have left the land, gone to the Frozen sing-along show (or something like that) and come back later.

I know what you mean, and now we're wondering the same thing and contemplating getting the CL FP+ for part of a trip I just booked today (2/23-3/2 split stay -- 2/23-2/26 BWI Garden Cottage; 2/26-3/2 GF outer bldg lagoon view). Obviously only the first part of our stay is CL and thus qualifies...so we're considering doing it for 3 days of that stretch. Since it's just the two of us, it would "only" (haha) be an extra $300ish...and the crowd levels are supposed to be higher those days due to a runDisney event (I think it's the Princess Half Marathon). Still...I don't know if we'll need them. I'd feel better about it if we'd already had a trip where we had them so we could determine if they fit well with the way we like to tour the parks, but our first CL FP+ trip doesn't begin until 12/20. And by then, we'd be well past the 90 day checkout mark, so I'm not sure how much of an advantage they'd be.

@GADisneyDad14 I'd be particularly curious to know your thoughts, since we tend to tour like you do...we generally stick to the plan before noon but then have a tendency to change things up based on what we feel like doing on that particular day.
Well pass holder discounts came out today and I had to cancel and rebook. I hate the Disney website. Now we’re the whole stay at BW club level. We’ll be there before, after and during pro bowl. I’m not sure if that will bring more crowds but I’m getting the fast passes anyway. I don’t know when I’ll get a good rate on club level again. I’m paying 416.00 a night plus tax. I think that’s pretty good. I’m only getting 3 days of extra fp’s. We will be there 6 days

Last edited:

For us and our style, we booked the three CL FPs first, then regular ones second. I know us too well... I'm generally OK to stick to a morning plan - hit the park, stick to our FPs, etc. But then by mid-day all bets are off and we may overhaul things on the fly. So, I wanted the harder-to-change CL FPs first (since I'd be OK not needing to change them) and the normal ones second so I could easily change if needed.

I also booked straight 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2 - man it was so easy remembering our windows! lol

Others have employed the opposite strategy - regular ones first, extras second - for various reasons that fit their touring styles.

Good luck!
Thank you so much! I am thinking of following your strategy on this. We are so excited and can book on Saturday! Thanks again!

We kind of struggled with that one ourselves. We timed it so we'd be using FP #1 at the very end of the window and FP #2 at the beginning... then buy a toy, restroom break, eat at Woodys/take our time, then FP #3 as soon as available.

We were close to leaving the land for awhile - wouldn't have been the end of the world but not all that convenient either.

A few of the Adult Lemonades made the wait enjoyable. :-)

It was cloudy on our day so no concerns with heat/sun. If it had been all sun, we might have left the land, gone to the Frozen sing-along show (or something like that) and come back later.
OK - that's good insight. I think I like the idea of getting into line for the first FP as late as possible. I'm going to look up some M&G times to maybe do that before entering TSL. I know DD def wants to meet Olaf and DS meet some Star Wars people (omg - I don't know anything about Star Wars - I better study!).

We did the opposite when booking our FPs, we've got the regular ones first, then the CL ones. We're always there on a short (long weekend) stay, and always hop to a second park for the late afternoon/evening. And we're not rope-droppers by any stretch of the imagination.

So we've booked 10, 11, 12 as regular FPs, then 1, 2, 3 as our CL ones. On one of the days, our CL FPs are split between two parks, but in general the plan is to do 6 FPs at the first park, and once we've used the three regulars we'll book a fourth at a second park for after the CL ones at park one. We'll hop after riding the third CL FP ride, and hopefully have a FP waiting for us in the next park. We'll see in December how this plan works, but that's the theory... :-)

I am planning on booking my club level fast passes this weekend. Could anyone provide some insight as to which ones to book first. Should I do the club ones and then the regular fast passes? Or vise versa? I would appreciate any feedback to help me finalize this. Thanks!!

I booked our CL first and regular after. We have breakfast and lunch ADR's for every day so I knew our mornings were guaranteed to be at the parks. We usually go back to the hotel in the afternoon for awhile then back to the park. I wanted a little flexibility with our regular FP in case we changed what time in the afternoon we would go back to the park. It's much easier to modify those then the CL ones. I basically did them back to back- 9, 10, 11 ect… which makes it very easy to remember what we have going on.

This is how we did HS:
Rope drop - ToT
Fp1 - Star Tours 9-10
FP 2 - alien swirling saucers 10-11 (arrived at 10:45)
FP 3 - Slinky Dog 11-12
(arrived at 11)
Ate lunch and finished up exactly in time for FP 4 Toy Story 12-1
FP 5 - Rockin Roller coaster 1-2
FP 6 - Tower of Terror 2-3
This worked great for us! The rest of it really didn’t matter but the Toy Story Land part of it was perfect timing. This might not work well for you because of your breakfast though. Otherwise you might could fill time between the second two with the character meet and greet.

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before.....After I use my regular FP+s for the day, I can book another, even if I still have CL FPs left, as long as I book the regular FP+ after the window for my final CL FP? Is this correct? Thanks!

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before.....After I use my regular FP+s for the day, I can book another, even if I still have CL FPs left, as long as I book the regular FP+ after the window for my final CL FP? Is this correct? Thanks!

Yup! :thumbsup2

No need to apologize. This stuff is tricky.

My opinion is that it's always crowded and the benefit of six FPs, not having to worry about availability, being able to work around the tiers, park hopping, and (unofficially) being able to repeat rides, are attributes that apply 365 days of the year - especially if headliner rides are your goal.

I wouldn't think twice about wanting/needing them if it fits your touring style / ride preferences.
Thanks @GADisneyDad14 ! I think you've sold me on it. :)

Confused about one thing. Say for example I book my 3 park fast passes at 9, 10, 11. but my CL fastpasses at another park for 5-6-7. can i not book my 4th fast pass for 1pm for example? the windows won't be overlapping..

Confused about one thing. Say for example I book my 3 park fast passes at 9, 10, 11. but my CL fastpasses at another park for 5-6-7. can i not book my 4th fast pass for 1pm for example? the windows won't be overlapping..

This is exactly the question that I came here to ask! Does anyone know the answer?

This is exactly the question that I came here to ask! Does anyone know the answer?

Yes you can do that. You can schedule a 4th fast pass for any time that doesn’t overlap your paid FPs.

Hi! Is info available on whether or not this benefit is continuing into 2019? Just booked CL for March and am planning on getting this. Does the benefit still include the reserved area for HEA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter