Tron AP preview thread

For the record, I entered the queue at 9:40 and did not make it.

I was a little trepidatious about it anyway; not sure how the arthritis in my shoulder & hip will stand up to it.

Last edited:
I'm still refreshing and it shows a lot of availability on the 12th still. I'm just 1 person though.

I entered the queue at 830 central. Didn’t get in. I never even saw what dates were available. I’m guessing because we have no blackout dates with the incredi-pass? Or maybe I didn’t do it right.

Regardless, no preview for me

I entered the queue at 830 central. Didn’t get in. I never even saw what dates were available. I’m guessing because we have no blackout dates with the incredi-pass? Or maybe I didn’t do it right.

Regardless, no preview for me
Did it every show Big thunder mountain and say "sit tight"?

Yes. With a message that the wait was more than an hour (for three hours). Dropped to half an hour suddenly, then went back to more than an hour. Then “event full”.
Yep. Really common. Next time try multiple windows, browsers, devices, and incognito windows. I had 4 or 5 up with 2 less than 15 minutes, and the rest at over an hour. It randomly assigns the queue position/waiting time.

Soft openings work too. I just can't imagine they would do all this testing up to March 12th and then let the ride sit idle for 3 weeks until the official opening on April 4th. That doesn't make any sense. Both the ride and the staff need lots of practice before the official opening day.
I suspect this may be a window for paid Lightning Lane+ sales. No virtual queue. Just pay and pick an available time slot. Maybe deluxe hotel reservations get first dibs, then other WDW resort reservations. They will definitely have it running; and if they can grab revenue from it, they will.

I was a little trepidatious about it anyway; not sure how the arthritis in my shoulder & hip will stand up to it.

I entered at 9:30am ET. I would have to ride the accessible car as my knee won't bend as far as it needs to for the light cycle.

First time I haven't been able to snag previews. Sat in that queue for over 3 hours and it sold out.

Dah well. We are just gonna go the Sunday after it opens and buy ILL *shrug*

I suspect this may be a window for paid Lightning Lane+ sales. No virtual queue. Just pay and pick an available time slot. Maybe deluxe hotel reservations get first dibs, then other WDW resort reservations. They will definitely have it running; and if they can grab revenue from it, they will.
I would book a quick trip for this, my DD non -AP holder is dying to ride!

We'll be there March 20-25, and I'll let them take my money if there's an opportunity to ride. We're also doing DAH at MK, so that would be an especially awesome time.

We'll be there March 20-25, and I'll let them take my money if there's an opportunity to ride. We're also doing DAH at MK, so that would be an especially awesome time.
I agree- the DAH event would be the softest of launches with limited capacity. Would give them an idea of how the traffic flows a little better and give them more opportunities to run through a few hours of continuous rides...

The queue opened before 9 AM, and I entered around 8:50 and my wait was 45 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter