TV on the Magic: Terrible.

One of my complaints on our 9/14 cruise was the problem of too much news. In the room we had CNN, BCC and HNN. Every time you went by one of the comon areas like Preludes you were watching CNN on one side and HNN on the other. The Promanade Lounge area also had the news on their sets as well.
I like to know what is happening and I usually watched HNN each morning and evening and that is all I need. I want somthing UPBEAT while going though my daily activities on board. How about a little Steamboat Willie.
Just an honest opinion from down here in SC.

Russ

I guess I will be the exception here and say that I wish there were no news channels at all on the TV on the cruise. In fact, I would be perfectly happy with no TV, but I know that I am in a teensy weensy minority. I just don't need it on vacation.

I certainly don't like to hear that the CMs were less than truthful about the problem - if they did not know the real answer, they should have said nothing at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter