*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheMaxRebo please put me down for the welcome thing at Pop. I think 4-7 is good, especially if it's a drop by if you can type thing. The food court has some good options for dinner too.

Excellent - I think that is the idea ... not something you need to be there for the entire time and people can come and go, get food form the food court, a drink from the pool bar, etc - and them people can get to other activities after

The meet up sounds great! We will try to fly in early enough to make it. I am a bit quiet and shy, but I look forward to meeting everyone.

Great! I am rather shy too and found events like this were great when I went so solo for the last DIS event as I met some people and then would see some friendly faces later in the week, etc

Hope you mom is doing better

yes she is, thank you!!

Excellent - I think that is the idea ... not something you need to be there for the entire time and people can come and go, get food form the food court, a drink from the pool bar, etc - and them people can get to other activities after

Great! I am rather shy too and found events like this were great when I went so solo for the last DIS event as I met some people and then would see some friendly faces later in the week, etc

please add me and my daughter (MickeyMouseIsKing) to the welcome event at the pop century! I think it's a fantastic idea!!!!

Thanks again for working so hard on all of this. I know it's going to make the event so much better!!!!!

I noticed that I have not been keeping up with the various events that I am interested in. Please add me to the meet up @ Pop Century, The Pre-Party Meet-Up, the miniature golf event and the IllumiNations viewing.

4-7 at pop sounds great as I will definitely be there on the 7th plan to spend the morning in MK and official registration - I'll lyft over after the parade hmm I wonder what time the 3 o'clock parade starts, think I'll have to ask a CM lol :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

4-7 at pop sounds great as I will definitely be there on the 7th plan to spend the morning in MK and official registration - I'll lyft over after the parade hmm I wonder what time the 3 o'clock parade starts, think I'll have to ask a CM lol :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well, during Halloween and Christmas party season they have shifted the parade to being at 2 o’clock ... and the way things are going/expanding pretty soon it will be a 50/50 shot if the 3pm parade is at 3pm or 2pm ;)

Yeah, Coronado isn’t the Contemporary but Water View in new Tower should be nice. All in it was what we were paying for room and tickets without food.

Glad it worked out for you - and if even price than truly is “free” and cool you will be in the new tower

Dining plan is usually not something we use so I generally prefer room discount and using Tables in Wonderland - but glad it worked out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter