Underrated Disney characters?

I mentioned this character in another thread in this section but Scat Cat from the Aristocats is great in my opinion. I love the song he sings in the movie.

I mentioned this character in another thread in this section but Scat Cat from the Aristocats is great in my opinion. I love the song he sings in the movie.
And now the "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat" is now stuck in my head again. I lessened to that song two days before my third trip to WDW on the plane.

I think the most under-rated characters in Disney are: Koda and Keanine (not sure if I spelled that correctly) From brother bear, Scamp from Lady and the Tramp 2, Judge Claude Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame, I also think that Zeus and Hermia are very under-rated from Hercules. Governor Radcliffe from Pocahontas and Ratigan are widely under-rated.

I think the most under-rated characters in Disney are: Koda and Keanine (not sure if I spelled that correctly) From brother bear, Scamp from Lady and the Tramp 2, Judge Claude Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame, I also think that Zeus and Hermia are very under-rated from Hercules. Governor Radcliffe from Pocahontas and Ratigan are widely under-rated.
I always loved Bianca and Bernard from the Rescuers films. Especially Bianca

Also from the movie Robin Hood the Rooster/Narrator of the story is a great character who sings wonderful songs and who is also very funny.

Hi,

I am a HUGE Thumper fan! He never gets enough attention in my opinion. I am always on the lookout for the Thumper merchandise that depics him as a happy, addorable bunny and where has brown eyes not green or blue eyes. I want Disney to come out with a Thumper pilow so bad like they have been doing recently with other popular characters.

Another character I love and that gets a little more attention and love from Disney is pluto. While they do have more Pluto stuff in the parks, to me it is not enough and I would love for them to come out with more items with just pluto on it. Long live Thumper and Pluto!!!

While I really love Marie, am I the only person who also loves Toulouse,Berlioz, and Duchess? I also loved Duchess because of her sweet french accent.

What about Rutt and Tuke, I find them to be hilarious and never heard anyone talk about them. Also, Iago is fairly underrated, along with Mushu from Mulan.

I'm going to go with Copper and Tod from The Fox and the Hound. That has to be one of the saddest movies ever... the part in which Widow Tweed is going to leave Tod in the forest absolutely breaks my heart.

I'm going to go with Copper and Tod from The Fox and the Hound. That has to be one of the saddest movies ever... the part in which Widow Tweed is going to leave Tod in the forest absolutely breaks my heart.

Definitely agree, can't believe I forgot them!

Mister Toad. I always wished they didn't make it a packaged film and made it longer.

Come! I'll show you the world! Travel! Scene! Excitement! Ha ha ha!

Brer Fox and Brer Bear! I remember seeing Song of the South at a Drive In as a kid. Now that's a classic, too bad I couldn't get the movie but I read the book to my kids.

I'm weird and happen to really like the characters from the Black Cauldron. I mean is this not still the cutest Disney kiss ever?
b1b724ac2dc0d4d1297a867a09d3aaf7.gif

(Consequently Susan Sheridan the voice of Princess Eilonwy just died a couple days ago. She was only 68.) :(

Merlin from The Sword in the Stone, and if we're including all characters from all Disney movies (including Marvel) I'm going to go with Hawkeye, both in the comics and movies. He's willing to put his life on the line even though he doesn't have the superpowers or suit of armor that his teammates do.

I'll go back to an earlier era than the Disney films. I'll go back to the black-and-white animated short subjects and the "rubber hose school of animation," as I think both Horace Horse Collar and Clarabelle the Cow are underrated.

And a hero is only as good as the villain he faces. Thus, I think another animated character that gets short shrift is old Peg Leg Pete. And old Pete has never been the same since they started drawing him with two legs, instead of one leg and his peg leg.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter