Universal Studios Tickets through Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to florida next week and would like to get discounted tickets. I'd appreaciate receiving the code.

thanks
TL

Hey Joel, do you have a password I could use? Thanks! Karen

These are all dead:
1EMERIL
1HARDROCK
HOTEL
PARADISE
HOLLYWOOD
SNOOKER
LAUNCH
PORTOFINO
SQUAREPANTS
GANGBANGER
FAN62397
1KINGSROW
ACTORS
LANDING
GORDON
SWEETPEA

I'd like to know how long these passes are good for-just 2009? My DS, DN and her DBF aren't going until the end of 2010, but the 2 day/2 park option would be perfect for them. I'd love a code if there's one available.

Hey Joel, do you have a password I could use? Thanks! Karen

These are all dead:
1EMERIL
1HARDROCK
HOTEL
PARADISE
HOLLYWOOD
SNOOKER
LAUNCH
PORTOFINO
SQUAREPANTS
GANGBANGER
FAN62397
1KINGSROW
ACTORS
LANDING
GORDON
SWEETPEA

GANGBANGER was one of their passwords? :eek: Will PM:)

Thanks Joel for the code.

I entered the code (in all caps) in the Ticketmaster site, and it allowed the code, but did not produce any discount on the 2day/2park tix I was trying to purchase.

I can get a few other codes to work (my guesses), but they produce the same result, no discount.

Anyone have any luck recently getting the special prices listed on the ticketmaster US promotion page?

Thanks!

I entered the code (in all caps) in the Ticketmaster site, and it allowed the code, but did not produce any discount on the 2day/2park tix I was trying to purchase.

I can get a few other codes to work (my guesses), but they produce the same result, no discount.

Anyone have any luck recently getting the special prices listed on the ticketmaster US promotion page?

Thanks!

I'm afraid this was my experience as well.:confused3

Thanks!

I'm afraid this was my experience as well.:confused3

The difference is the tax. As indicated on the Ticketmaster main page, the prices are:

1 Day/1 Park Pass, all ages $49.99 plus tax
1-Day/2-Park Pass, all ages $64.99 plus tax
2-Day/2-Park Pass Adult $75.00 plus tax
2-Day/2-Park Pass Child $65.00 plus tax.

As a comparison, the advance sales price for the 2-day, 2-park ticket on Universal Studios website is $99.99 plus tax for a total of $108.64.

:thumbsup2

Oh Goody! :banana: can someone send me the code too? I will be going there in November. The savings will be a HUGE help.

Thanks!

Ok, now I also need the code for 2Park/2day tix. Maybe now I can get my hubby to leave the golf course and go to US!

Thanks!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter