Universal Studios Tickets through Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that code is still available, I would love to have it. For the two day ticket, is it really any two days? No time limit? I would need two days about 6 days apart. Would that work? Thank You!

I emailed Ticketmaster asking for a ticket description. I need to know about what two days. Is it two days in a row? Two days in a week? Two days anytime, with no expiration? I need 6 tickets, but they need to be used 6 days apart. I will report if they respond.

I emailed Ticketmaster asking for a ticket description. I need to know about what two days. Is it two days in a row? Two days in a week? Two days anytime, with no expiration? I need 6 tickets, but they need to be used 6 days apart. I will report if they respond.
The two park/two day tickets must be used within seven days from activation. The difference would be if it's the two park ticket or the two park unlimited admission ticket. The two park/two day is only good for ONE visit to EACH of the parks but the unlimited admission ticket would be unlimited visits to both parks within a seven day period. The tickets do not expire until activated at the gate.

The two park/two day tickets must be used within seven days from activation. The difference would be if it's the two park ticket or the two park unlimited admission ticket. The two park/two day is only good for ONE visit to EACH of the parks but the unlimited admission ticket would be unlimited visits to both parks within a seven day period. The tickets do not expire until activated at the gate.

Just trying to understand. The Two Park/Two Day ticket offered by Ticketmaster would only be good for one park in one day (I could not "hop" from US to IOA in one day, and then still have one day left to use within 7 days?

Just trying to understand. The Two Park/Two Day ticket offered by Ticketmaster would only be good for one park in one day (I could not "hop" from US to IOA in one day, and then still have one day left to use within 7 days?
The two park/two day ticket is only good for a single visit to each park within a seven day period. You really couldn't hop to both parks in a single day as that would use up the ticket. If you want to hop, you would need the unlimited admission ticket. That ticket is good for unlimited visits to both parks within a seven day period.

The two park/two day ticket is only good for a single visit to each park within a seven day period. You really couldn't hop to both parks in a single day as that would use up the ticket. If you want to hop, you would need the unlimited admission ticket. That ticket is good for unlimited visits to both parks within a seven day period.

Thank you so much for this info! I almost bought them, and they would have been wrong. We need to be able to "hop" for two days. I should have known it was too good to be true, as the ticket was $28 dollars cheaper than the unlimited ticket. (I need to buy 6, so that $28 bucks would have helped!)

Metro West...now I am completely confused! Here is my exchange with Ticketmaster:

ME:
I am interested in your 2day-2 park tickets for Universal Studios Orlando. But there is no tickets description. Can you tell me if it is two days in a row, two days in a week, or two days any time period (A year??) Does the second day ever expire? Thank you!

TM:
Thank you for contacting us regarding Universal Studios Orlando. The 2-Day/2-Park Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to the Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure theme parks for any two (2) calendar days.

ME:
Thank you for your prompt reply. But I am still unclear about one thing. Would we be able to go to both Universal AND Islands Of Adventure on the same day, and then again on the second day go from one park to the other? OR, is it only good for one park on one day? Thank you!

TM:
Thank you for contacting us. You would be able to go to both parks one day and again go to both parks the second day you wish to use the pass.

Do you think this is correct? Because I sure would love to save that $28 bucks a ticket, but how can I know this Ticketmaster person is not mistaken? What do you think??

This thread was started in early June. Has anyone bought these Ticketmaster tickets yet, and if so, was it good for only one park on each day, or both (hopping) parks on each day? Thanks!

I bought the two park/two day ticket for my daughter (I had the unlimited ticket from the superbowl promo). We were there on Tuesday and Wednesday. My daughter was able to use her ticket to park "hop" on both days. We went to IOA and then went over to Universal later on on the SAME DAY. Just wanted to clarify since some posters are unclear.

This thread was started in early June. Has anyone bought these Ticketmaster tickets yet, and if so, was it good for only one park on each day, or both (hopping) parks on each day? Thanks!
After looking more closely at the details, I see you can use the ticket to hop to both parks in a single day. Sorry for the confusion. When in doubt, check the Universal website: http://www.universalorlando.com/tickets.html

Thank you! I ordered them. It saved me $168.66 because I bought 6 tickets for $79.89 each for two days (all I can use anyway) ($479.34), instead of $108 each for the one week unlimited. If I were able to go more than 2 days, I would have bought the unlimited. ($648).

Thank you! I ordered them. It saved me $168.66 because I bought 6 tickets for $79.89 each for two days (all I can use anyway) ($479.34), instead of $108 each for the one week unlimited. If I were able to go more than 2 days, I would have bought the unlimited. ($648).
:thumbsup2

Has this happened to anyone? When I search for the 2-day/2-park tickets, I get this:

"Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet
Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later
Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs
On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office "

I'm finally ready to order these tickets!!:mad:

Has this happened to anyone? When I search for the 2-day/2-park tickets, I get this:

"Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet
Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later
Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs
On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office "

I'm finally ready to order these tickets!!:mad:
On the Universal website, it says you have to order these tickets at least two days prior to activation. Did you have to enter your arrival date?

On the Universal website, it says you have to order these tickets at least two days prior to activation. Did you have to enter your arrival date?

No, it didn't ask for my arrival date. I searched for the tickets the same way I have for the past few months, but one day last week and tonight I got this message. :confused3

Beats me, too. Maybe its just a coincidence that it has happened to me the last 2 times I've tried. Guess I'll check again tomorrow!
The only other thing I can think of is maybe Ticketmaster sold their allotment of these tickets and is waiting for Universal to send more. Good luck in your search. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter