• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last edited:

Not really a gift card question, but you guys are my savings gurus. We need to get 8 ppl plus luggage from MCO to Universal. That would require 2 ubers which gets kind of pricey or something else. Are there any offers CC or GC or promo codes you all might know about?

Not really a gift card question, but you guys are my savings gurus. We need to get 8 ppl plus luggage from MCO to Universal. That would require 2 ubers which gets kind of pricey or something else. Are there any offers CC or GC or promo codes you all might know about?
I was thinking about doing this, so I don't have any experience with it, but if you have a platinum card where you can get Clear for free, it seems like a pretty good deal if it works.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/clear-get-75-uber-voucher-on-signup-free-with-platinum-card/

We need to get 8 ppl plus luggage from MCO to Universal. That would require 2 ubers which gets kind of pricey or something else. Are there any offers CC or GC or promo codes you all might know about?

I was able to get an Uber gift card at Best Buy for 10% off before my trip. Keep an eye on this thread and just watch for anything that comes up. If nothing else, Target has Uber gift cards and you can get at least the 5% off.

That being said, I use Tony Hinds for this and he is the best. I can't recommend him highly enough. He would be able to take you all in one trip and it could be cheaper than Uber - and it would include a grocery stop. If you want to learn more about Tony, here is a pretty good thread (or just search DIS for his name):

https://www.disboards.com/threads/ok-but-who-is-tony-hinds.3878272/#post-63903774

I was able to get an Uber gift card at Best Buy for 10% off before my trip. Keep an eye on this thread and just watch for anything that comes up. If nothing else, Target has Uber gift cards and you can get at least the 5% off.

That being said, I use Tony Hinds for this and he is the best. I can't recommend him highly enough. He would be able to take you all in one trip and it could be cheaper than Uber - and it would include a grocery stop. If you want to learn more about Tony, here is a pretty good thread (or just search DIS for his name):

https://www.disboards.com/threads/ok-but-who-is-tony-hinds.3878272/#post-63903774
@sandam1 Thanks for posting the link.

Just adding,
Post #10 Transportation & Traveling with Points
Ride Shares: Gift Cards, credit card offers/benefits, and at times more can help lower the cost, so be sure to calculate your best plan.
Lyft:
  • Sapphire Reserve 10x and Preferred 5x benefits have been extended through March 2025 (direct link). DOC
Uber:
  • AA SimplyMiles: Get 465 AA Miles on any Uber trip purchased through the Uber app. Expires 5/31/2022.
    • Direct link to offer (log in and it should show). Offer may be redeemed up to four (4) times per person.
Tony Hinds MCO Car Service: There are several threads, here are the most recent: 2022 & 2020
Email: aobh607@gmail.com / (407) 406-9093​
  • Provides round trip service to and from MCO and more.
  • Can accommodate large groups and excessive luggage with trailer and must be noted in your request.
  • Ten passenger Van
  • Provides up to 2 car seats at no additional cost.
  • No charge for grocery or store stops, drivers allow a free 30 minute of your choice like Publix, Walmart and more.
  • Prices are guaranteed unlike Ride Shares.
  • Cash payment ONLY.

Just a head's up on this - I believe that Tony does accept credit cards. I usually pay cash so that he doesn't have to pay the credit card charges, but that's a preference, not an absolute if I recall correctly.

Thank you, I just read cash, cash, cash. Interesting he accepts CC payments. I think for his benefit I should leave it as cash? I don't know of any cc offers we could apply to lower the cost.

AMC Theaters: via Cashstar
Buy $25 AMC Gift Cards as an AMC Stubs member & Get $5 Bonus Bucks to spend on future tickets, snacks and more!
Bonus Bucks will be awarded within 5-7 days of qualified transaction and expires on 6/30/22.
Offer valid for online transactions only.​
Limit 4 awards per account. Direct Link
popcorn::

Last edited:
Kohl’s Mystery Savings
Up to 40% Off One Purchase
Check your email or Kohl’s Wallet.​
Offer valid Apr. 15-16.​
This coupon can be used online and in-store. To use it at Kohls.com, enter the code from your email during checkout to reveal the discount amount. If you haven’t signed up for their email list, then you can do so here.

Cashback Monitor

If you don’t plan to use your coupons, please share them.
You can post what offer you have and PM the code.
Can be used for trade as well, again PM ONLY.

1650047623431.png

Score big savings with a JCPenney mystery coupon!

Through April 16th, rush over to your local JCPenney store and snag a Mystery Coupon before they are gone! Once you grab your coupon in store, simply peel and reveal your savings of 30%, 40%, or even a whopping 50% off your purchase! Hip2Save

1650047577133.png
FREE 2022 Dollywood Theme Park Season Pass for Preschoolers
Looking for Dollywood tickets for your family? Through June 26th, kiddos born in either 2017 or 2018 are eligible to register for a FREE 2022 Pre-K Imagination Season Pass!
Once your 2022 Pre-K Imagination Season Pass is activated, your pre-k child can visit both Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country for FREE for the rest of 2022!​
Note that parents or guardians will need admission tickets to the park in which they wish to accompany their child. A 2-Park Super Pass is recommended for the most flexibility and best value. Kids age 3 and under are free. Hip2Save

1650046391364.png
Free Comic Book Day Returns on May 7th
Get ready! Free Comic Book Day is back for 2022! Be sure to mark your calendar for May 7th (the 1st Saturday of the month) and plan to venture into your nearest participating Comic Book Shop to score a totally FREE comic book!
In addition to passing out free comics, many comic book shops celebrate the day with contests, creator signings, photo opportunities with costumed characters, and more!​
Note that there is a limit of one comic book per person. YMMV each location sets their own limit. Hip2Save

1650047505511.png Panera
$3 Off Panera Purchase + FREE $10 Bonus Card w/ $50 Gift Card Purchase
Head on over to Panera where you can score $3 off lunch or dinner when you use promo code MEALDEAL22 at checkout!​

eGifter: Buy $50 Panera Bread Gift Card & Get $10 Panera Gift Card Free With Promo Code BREAD422
Expires 4/25/22.​

Gyft: Buy $50 Panera Bread Gift Card & Get $10 Panera Bread Gift Card Free With Promo Code PANERA10
Expires 5/09/22 or while supplies last.​

Panera Bread Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeal: Get 10% Back On Up To $20 Of Spend
Maximum $2 back. Offer valid one time only.​
Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
Buy a $20 gift card in-restaurant to lock in the discount.​
Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.​
Expires May 15, 2022. GCG

Hi everyone, sorry for the late updates, but I'm currently writing from the 14th floor of Gran Destino Tower!

MyGiftCardsPlus: Earn 20% Cashback On Gap Gift Cards, 15% Applebee’s, 10% Red Robin & Landry’s

• MyGiftCardsPlus is offering the following new gift card deals:
  • Limit $500 per household except Gap which is limit $1,000 per household

Gyft: Buy $50 Panera Bread Gift Card & Get $10 Panera Bread Gift Card

• Buy $50 Panera Bread gift cards from Gyft & get $10 Panera Bread gift cards when using promo code PANERA10
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires May 9, 2022 or while supplies last
  • Limit 5

Newegg: Buy $200 Carnival Cruise Gift Cards For $180

• Buy $200 Carnival Cruise gift cards for $180 when using promo code SSBRA624.
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires April 16, 2022
  • Limit 5

Current Cash App Boosts​

Sam’s Club
  • 5% off each online purchase
  • Expires April 30, 2022
  • Minimum purchase of $1.50
  • Maximum discount of $20
  • Valid once every 24 hours
Lyft
  • 4% or 6% off each ride
  • Expires April 30, 2022
  • Maximum discount of $5
  • Valid once every 24 hours
Crocs
  • 10% off each purchase
  • Expires June 30, 2022
  • Maximum discount of $50
  • Valid once every hour
Instacart
  • 30% off one order
  • Expires April 15, 2022
  • Minimum purchase of $5
  • Maximum discount of $30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter