I never even saw the $100 gift cards on the website, and I looked before it was shut down yesterday.

I never even saw the $100 gift cards on the website, and I looked before it was shut down yesterday.

They weren’t searchable on the app or website. The ad for the upcoming sale was on the website. If you clicked on the picture of the gift card in the ad, it brought you to the order page.

Anyone have experience with DGC on New Egg? I had a 5% Chase offer up to 50 bucks so I went through Swagbucks and ordered 1000 dollars worth of digital cards. It's been like 6 hours and they still haven't sent the codes. Is this normal?

Anyone have experience with DGC on New Egg? I had a 5% Chase offer up to 50 bucks so I went through Swagbucks and ordered 1000 dollars worth of digital cards. It's been like 6 hours and they still haven't sent the codes. Is this normal?

I've never bought that many gift cards from them before - just one or two here and there when there is a discount + credit card cashback for Newegg. I do seem to recall it taking overnight to receive, but within 24 hours for sure.

If you only want one sw gc not really worth it but if you want 2 a basic costco membership is only $60 so it would be worth it. not sure if they're running any membership deals right now
Just piggybacking on this, If anyone needs more than one or two GCs from Costco there is a deal on StackSocial for a $60 Costco membership with a $40 Costco shopping card. https://www.stacksocial.com/sales/costco-1-year-gold-star-membership-a-40-digital-costco-shop-card

Check your coupons at BJs. I just received a $10 off $125, expires 5/4/24.

From previous experience, this can be used on gift cards.

Current DGC prices at BJs:
$25 for $24.49
$50 for $48.49
$100 for $94.99 (which is an extra $2.00 off)
$150 for $141.74 (which is an extra $3.25 off)
$500 for $474.99 (which is an extra $5.00 off)

Too bad Costco is too far back in the times and doesn't take American Express. Will wait until tomorrow

Fun side note, it has nothing to do with the times. When they broke up (recall Costco used to be exclusive Amex) they broke up rather hard... link (Chenault was the ceo of amex)

I'd never heard the ketchup story lol

Costco is using its size to negotiate the best deal via an exclusive partnership with just one credit card platform in order to lower cost and keep its prices as low as possible for its customers. Credit card swipe fees usually cost the merchant anywhere from 1.3% to 3%+, but Costco was able to squeeze it down to just 0.4%.

Costco is using its size to negotiate the best deal via an exclusive partnership with just one credit card platform in order to lower cost and keep its prices as low as possible for its customers. Credit card swipe fees usually cost the merchant anywhere from 1.3% to 3%+, but Costco was able to squeeze it down to just 0.4%.
Yes my daughter is letting her membership expire. I told her I want to go before it does. I made a point of asking what card they accepted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter