• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Verified AAA rates really are out. . here's my rates

I think what's throwing most people off is that ALL the AAA rates aren't out for '08.

WDW onsite AAA rates are posted once for the whole upcoming year; instead of separate release dates.

I checked last week for Loews Oct & Dec. '08 on local AAA website; no rates listed at all...not even rack.

Assume, they'll update them soon.:wizard:

I think what's throwing most people off is that ALL the AAA rates aren't out for '08.

WDW onsite AAA rates are posted once for the whole upcoming year; instead of separate release dates.

I checked last week for Loews Oct & Dec. '08 on local AAA website; no rates listed at all...not even rack.

Assume, they'll update them soon
.:wizard:

Didn't macraven say she books Oct in January?? I think that's when they release rack...but she'd know better when AAA releases ;)

I hope so cause I have to figure out something special for my DW on july the 7th cause its our 14 year wedding aniversary:dance3:

A nice romantic dinner at Emerils or Tchop Chop maybe :confused3 How about a massage or trip to the spa? Can you get massages in cabanas? :confused3 At PBH i think there are hot tubs by the pool :rolleyes1 Heck, just a moonlight stroll on the walking paths are romantic too!

A nice romantic dinner at Emerils or Tchop Chop maybe :confused3 How about a massage or trip to the spa? Can you get massages in cabanas? :confused3 At PBH i think there are hot tubs by the pool :rolleyes1 Heck, just a moonlight stroll on the walking paths are romantic too!

Yeah I think she would love dinner at emerils casue she was a little upset when she didn't get to have dinner there this year but then agian we stayed offsite and when ya have a DS 15 and DS 11 with ya its kind hard to do and when all they want to do is stay in the pool but this year the mother-in-law wants to go so I figure we leave the kids with her and we can do the romantic walk and dinner at emerils and maybe a few drinks.:yay:

I don't know if this will be helpful to anyone, but I learned that if you book 3 or more nights, the AAA rate is better. I only booked 2 nights and have an avg. rate of $226.00 per night, while others have an avg. rate of I think around $219.00 who are staying longer.

Anyway, I'm a Universal newbie, but in talking with reservations at Universal, I think this is what I've discovered. If anyone finds this info is in error, please share. :)

I don't know if this will be helpful to anyone, but I learned that if you book 3 or more nights, the AAA rate is better. I only booked 2 nights and have an avg. rate of $226.00 per night, while others have an avg. rate of I think around $219.00 who are staying longer.

Anyway, I'm a Universal newbie, but in talking with reservations at Universal, I think this is what I've discovered. If anyone finds this info is in error, please share. :)

What are your dates?

June 26-28th. The 27th is a bit more than the 26th because it's a Friday night.

::yes:: We're at PBH that Friday nite (June 27th)...more money cuz it's Friday....

Friday and Saturday nite stays are a bit more money.....something they just started....oh well... :rolleyes:

We now have a "Date & Rate ....2008" thread....feel free to post yours there and I will update it!

June 26-28th. The 27th is a bit more than the 26th because it's a Friday night.

staying 1 week night and 1 weekend , the average is obviously going to be more than if you stayed 2 week nights and 1 weekend.
Staying longer does not get cheaper rates , rates are the same.
I would call and get the rates verified, i arrive 30th June my average rate is $211 a night- the rates are weeknight $207 and weekend goes up to approx $220

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter