Villains expansion changed to 5th gate possibly?

I wish they would expand either the monorail or skyline so it was possible to get to Animal Kingdom without the dreaded bust being involved.

My biggest worry with the Skyliner was the heat, and that was pretty much unfounded. I'm pretty sure Disney is going to move forward with expanding the Skyliner.

Monorail.... Last new Monorail track was install back in 2004 in Las Vegas as an expansion of the old MGM / Bally's system that used two of Disney's older Mark IV trains. They installed about 4.4 miles of track which is about the length for TTC to Epcot. It cost nearly $650 Million.... ownership of the system has changed hands several times as they keep going bankrupt. Now operated as a non-profit, but it costs to ride it... can get a weekly pass for about $60.

Anyway I don't see Disney wanting to foot the bill for this.... heck they don't even like replacing the existing trains that are now 34 years old and way past the refurbishment that the Disneyland Monorails got

My biggest worry with the Skyliner was the heat, and that was pretty much unfounded. I'm pretty sure Disney is going to move forward with expanding the Skyliner.

Monorail.... Last new Monorail track was install back in 2004 in Las Vegas as an expansion of the old MGM / Bally's system that used two of Disney's older Mark IV trains. They installed about 4.4 miles of track which is about the length for TTC to Epcot. It cost nearly $650 Million.... ownership of the system has changed hands several times as they keep going bankrupt. Now operated as a non-profit, but it costs to ride it... can get a weekly pass for about $60.

Anyway I don't see Disney wanting to foot the bill for this.... heck they don't even like replacing the existing trains that are now 34 years old and way past the refurbishment that the Disneyland Monorails got
I 100% think the skyliner is the future of the parks. Hollywood Studios and Epcot made perfect sense as a starting point for the skyliners. I can already see an easy expansion towards Coronado, Port Orleans, Treehouse, and Key West, and Saratoga. The distance to those resorts isn't much more than Art of Animation. Coronado could even bridge the gap to Animal Kingdom and solve a big issue of that park and area feeling separate from the other parts of the resort.

I 100% think the skyliner is the future of the parks. Hollywood Studios and Epcot made perfect sense as a starting point for the skyliners. I can already see an easy expansion towards Coronado, Port Orleans, Treehouse, and Key West, and Saratoga. The distance to those resorts isn't much more than Art of Animation. Coronado could even bridge the gap to Animal Kingdom and solve a big issue of that park and area feeling separate from the other parts of the resort.

They definitely need something connecting AK easily to the others. That would be great!

Heat in summer is OK if they are moving. If it stops for more than a minute and the sun is out they get hot fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter