VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiphopkayla said:
i rlly rlly need inferno dus any1 hav it

Sorry, there are no codes for inferno. If you would like to trade for one, try the VMK Trades and Wishes board. :)

Tink-a-boo said:
Hey, does anyone have the codes for the princess dress and crown?? if so plz pm me, thx

There are no codes for these items. They have been sold a few times in the game and could be sold again, but on one knows for sure or when.

At this time, the only way to get these items is by trading. :)

Lori

LoriR said:
There are no codes for these items. They have been sold a few times in the game and could be sold again, but on one knows for sure or when.

At this time, the only way to get these items is by trading. :)

Lori

:cheer2: I think i know when they come out i thinks its valentines day and halloween.
but you never know they might release earlier or later :cheer2:

Tink-a-boo said:
Hey, does anyone have the codes for the princess dress and crown?? if so plz pm me, thx

Aside from the rides and shows, be sure to notice the building their selves and the trees and flower plantings. There is just so much detail in everything, even the trash cans are fancy.

Have fun

messyjessi said:
does anybody know how to get magic so that you can drive the cars? :confused3
You have to do the auto quest which can be started from the auto quest room in Tomorrowland. It has been a long time, since I've done it but I think you will need to complete the dive quest first to finish the auto quest. The dive quest can be started from the Captains Quarters room in Tomorrowland.

:Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
JeanJoe said:
This thread is to maintain a list of VMK codes for credits, pins, and other items.

To enter a code:
- click the chair button on the bottom left of the screen
- select the 'Codes' tab
- then enter the code (4 characters per window), and hit OK
- a window should pop up telling you what you received
=====

These codes can be used by multiple players, one-time per character:

QNEL NTBW KLDU GB2C - 500 credits - June 2005 Disney Adventure :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
WBRK LBAG KQNL B9N9 - 500 credits - Disney Adventure summer ed (LeanaSpin)
62RH TFR5 773V AEYM - 100 credits - Via email from Disney (disneyange)
4JVU-7BJ3-BK69-EEDQ - 100 credits - DVC Vacation Magic (GBShorts)
A8TM-5VAM-FTNB-EYXE - 50 credits - Florida residents newsletter (Maltoo)
GQYM-EBVX-FAEG-QHH6- 50 credits - In Park map code (Maltoo)
4CJ4-2XVH-RLLB-W3N3 - 50 credits - Disney Remix Mania CD code (Fairy Dust)
VTSL-8CXS-GDMJ-BB3P - 50 credits - ? (annonamouse)
PF7R-UXBE-MZG8-5LSV - 50 credits - April 2006 Disney Adventure (Adventurejimbob)
3WCE-4VRW-CDB7-MDEQ- 500 credits(reduced to 100 credits)- July 1,2006 DisAeryn and ElectricLime
COWBOY BOOT AND PANTS CODES YHKL-MJA3-U8D7-MKSID
KLS9 R569 9RJK CLUG - Buried in Treasure pin -> Cursed storm - Kellogg's
EUF8 B5BL 9RKC Y9ZW - Pirate costume pin -> Buried in Treasure - Kellogg's
MTNQ JDL9 AKT7 99BE - Pirate costume pin - Kellogg's (Taximomfor4)

LAB9 RR3K EBSK B9D3 - VMK T-shirt - In-park quest wristband

Change: As of 6/28/05, the prize you get for using the KLS9 and EUF8 codes has changed, as indicated above. And, if you've previously used those codes, you can't use them again. The three Kellogg magic pins can no longer be traded.

The following codes have been reported not working
11/7/05: LTDB-MZBK-G65V-WBVX - 50 credits - NYC Disney Store Code (BrittnTylersMom)
10/31/05: QWKF-YTWF-69Z9-YLQN - 50 credits - VMK flyer (MiakodaWDW)
12/05: L55H-VB5U-L6JY-68CA - 50 credits - Source unknown (ElectricLime)
2/17/06: YBAX-KBHB-CRJB-8Y5R - 50 Credits - Flyer at WDW VMK Central (Lorelai71)
BL5Z-PBFC-2SCB-7GHT - 50 credits - VMK flyer (drawingboard)
QQR4-FF7F-ACFH-

Hey ya'll, any of you seen my dude Figment? :figment: Hey!!! There he goes!! Catch him!!! Don't go to the next... thread... never mind. See ya'll later.. Got to catch a certain purple dragon, no not Puff..

Lori,

i dont know if its the gremlins in my pc or if Disney has changed it but that link to the monsters game takes you to a destination disney page now.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
Lori,

i dont know if its the gremlins in my pc or if Disney has changed it but that link to the monsters game takes you to a destination disney page now.

Looks like the gremlins stole the game. ;) Unfortunately, it looks like the Pink Monster Door game is gone. I guess we should watch it a bit longer, hoping the link comes back to life, but I doubt it will.

JeanJoe said:
Interesting -- it has worked for many of us before. Can anyone else who hasn't previously used this code confirm this?

Perhaps the codes expire after a certain amount of time?
I just used that code about three months ago i think its OK.

Hello. I just started this adventure yesterday and I have tried all of the codes posted. They ALL work!! YAY and thanks! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter