VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE ARE NO CODES FOR COWBOY PARTS!!! They were sold on halloween last year and that is the only place you could get them.

TO MALIFICIENT2:

I noticed that you have now been updating this sticky and wanted to let you know that
the 3 following Kellogg magic pin codes no longer work:
KLS9-R569-9RJK-CLUG
EUF8-B5BL-9RKC-Y9ZW
MTNQ-JDL9-AKT7-99BE

hey every one thx so much for the codes and i just want to say happy holidays! :rotfl: and if u new me u would now my name in vmk is sycamore and i play the pirate game alot. later! :cheer2:

Please keep this thread on topic and post I am new and my VMK name is or welcomes on the appropriate threads..thanks

does anyone know the code for the Jack Sparrow costume??? pirate: Or magic pins??? if so i would greatly appreciate it if some one would tell me. Thank You. :worship:

This is the wrong place for your question mr_Coolman. Check out the VMK creations board or post your question there and someone can help you.

sassymom said:
This is the wrong place for your question mr_Coolman. Check out the VMK creations board or post your question there and someone can help you.
ok ty thought :banana: :banana: :banana:

anyone know codes for burried in snow magic? plz tell I do not want to pay 5000 credits!

EyoreFANS12 said:
anyone know codes for burried in snow magic? plz tell I do not want to pay 5000 credits!

There is no code at the moment that gives you a Snowman Magic pin.

Uptown Sasquatch said:
Is it true that you can't get Buried in Treasure and the other magic anymore?
Yes that's true. Technically, you can get Buried in Treasure magic if you use Treasure Detector magic and it happens to find a Buried in Treasure magic pin, but the chances of that are slim. The Cursed Storm and Pirate magics are gone, though.

MiakodaWDW said:
I just noticed that. That irritates me! Because I found that one! LOL
Also b/c I am looking at the flyer right now and it clearly states that this code will be good until June 2006!!!!!!!!
What the deuce?

~Mia[/QUOTi have 3 pirate walls that i will trade you for some good stuff. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter