VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting -- it has worked for many of us before. Can anyone else who hasn't previously used this code confirm this?

Perhaps the codes expire after a certain amount of time?

This code HAS expired which I am sorry to say. The code was very useful but, now since it is almost the year of 2007 Im sorry to say they said everyone had enough time to get the code and now it is expired. the code was useful for at least 3 years now so, no wonder it's gone!!:sad2:

This code HAS expired which I am sorry to say. The code was very useful but, now since it is almost the year of 2007 Im sorry to say they said everyone had enough time to get the code and now it is expired. the code was useful for at least 3 years now so, no wonder it's gone!!:sad2:

Useful for 3 years is WAY off, VMK has only been open a year and a half now!

Lion

I honestly want to thank you for the codes. I am a new player and i was struggling. Ty SO So So much!!!!!

:banana:

yes there accually are like WBRK-LBAG-KQNL-BANA AND QNEL-NTBW-KLDU-GB2C nice helping you these are for 500 credits each :thumbsup2

Lori or whoever is maintaining this thread:
...QNEL NTBW KLDU GB2C - 500 credits - June 2005 Disney Adventure
WBRK LBAG KQNL B9N9 - 500 credits - Disney Adventure summer ed (LeanaSpin)
62RH TFR5 773V AEYM - 100 credits - Via email from Disney (disneyange)
4JVU-7BJ3-BK69-EEDQ - 100 credits - DVC Vacation Magic (GBShorts)
A8TM-5VAM-FTNB-EYXE - 50 credits - Florida residents newsletter (Maltoo)
GQYM-EBVX-FAEG-QHH6- 50 credits - In Park map code (Maltoo)
4CJ4-2XVH-RLLB-W3N3 - 50 credits - Disney Remix Mania CD code (Fairy Dust)
VTSL-8CXS-GDMJ-BB3P - 50 credits - ? (annonamouse)
PF7R-UXBE-MZG8-5LSV - 50 credits - April 2006 Disney Adventure (Adventurejimbob)
3WCE-4VRW-CDB7-MDEQ- 500 credits(reduced to 100 credits)- July 31,2006 DisAeryn and ElectricLime...
...LAB9 RR3K EBSK B9D3 - VMK T-shirt - In-park quest wristband...
I used all of the above codes this evening and they all still worked.
...The Kellogg's codes are no longer working. They award 1 credit when used.
KLS9 R569 9RJK CLUG - Buried in Treasure pin -> Cursed storm - Kellogg's
EUF8 B5BL 9RKC Y9ZW - Pirate costume pin -> Buried in Treasure - Kellogg's
MTNQ JDL9 AKT7 99BE - Pirate costume pin - Kellogg's (Taximomfor4)...
All of the Kellogg Magic Pin codes gave an invalid code message, instead of 1 credit.

To consolidate threads and get rid of some of the stickies all codes will now be updated in the players guide post 1.

Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter