VMK Thanksgiving Quest (event)

I really don't want to sound stupid but I am so confused. I have found two pictures so far but have no idea what to do now. Please help me clear things up.
Are we supposed to write down what each picture is adn then make a word out of all the answers?

GuestRiku said:
Got that right, would you guys be ok if i posted the clues - not answers clues - lol, the ones they gave us
I think that would be ok...not like it matters we can just log on VMK and get them anyway, lol

Well i have seen all of the pictures and it is really easy so just do your best. Try to find the exact title of everything!

Pirate.bmp

Yeti.bmp

Ned.bmp

Esmeralda.bmp

Maleficent.bmp

Here is the schedule:
Thursday(11/24/05 Today):The Yeti's Clue
Friday(11/25/05 Tomorrow):Shrunken Ned's Clue
Saturday(11/26/05 Two Days Later):Absolutely Nothing
Sunday(11/27/05 Three Days Later):Esmeralda's Clue/Captain Blackheart's Clue

Just an FYI, Each NPC type of room have the same photos. For Example, All of the Yeti Clue Rooms have the same photo. So dont go crazy trying to go in all of them

Adio, where do you find the "r"? rofl. I mean room title. I found the other 3, so i know tht last one HAS to be an "r" lol.

Is there going to be a new room each day per NPC?

Yeti - Thurs
Ned - Friday
Dragon - ?
Pirate - Sun
Esmarelda - Sun

In their clues, specific days are mentioned, so that kind of threw me off.

Thanks

well there are supposed to be 4 a day.

i have found 3 rooms so far
sleepy cave
shrunken answers
and treasure gallery

But i have not been able to find the 4th one yet. :confused3

Me too, but having the days in the clues really threw me off. I almost just stoped with the Yeti for today.

Thanks for the info.

@_@ Ok I am confused i thought the pirate and ned were on Friday/Sunday
PS:Quick Question. Posting Pictures that were in the VMK's rooms would be spoilers right? I am not sure since it is at the top of the list and we could make everyone else's life easier...and than there would be no wait time :goodvibes

I'm waiting in line for Shrunken Answers but I think you can't find the 4th beacause it's not open yet. When I first logged on I could only find 1 room then the others started to open up

I would like to help but i don't want to give an exact answer
let me give you a clue. They have bad eyesight they are grey and they have a horn

AdioSkater said:
let me give you a clue. They have bad eyesight they are grey and they have a horn
My brain is sleepy, what is this the clue to @_@ lol

AdioSkater said:

Well thanks, thats the letter i was looking for lol. But where did you see the picture of said creature? lol :confused3

So let me get this straight right now I should have only seen four pictures which will lead me to having 4 letters?

Is there something I am missing here?

VMK is going to hate us... Lol, they asked specifically in the article (or whatever they wrote) not to post answers on boards... Oh well. I mean come on, doesn't who is at the top of the list help out too? :rotfl2:

No, you are correct. Four letters, four days. You will end up with 16 letters, spelling out Thanksgiving foods.

cteddiesgirl said:
4th room is Crystal Futures.

wow, given esies clue there in the emporium, i was searching crystal, ball, heck i even thought round glass could have been the floor of a space mountain room. rofl I came up empty serching under crystal. I even didnt see anything when i seached by room owner (using VMK_ of course). that must have just opened back up. thanks for the tip. :teeth:

Ok I have 3 out of four. In line for the last room.
Question - Does anyone else have two of the same letter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter