VMK Thanksgiving Quest (event)

NJ Mike

Loved by some, hated by others, a little strange t
here we go again...

at least this time, they recognize the fact that they have had ungodly long lines in the past.

anyway, here's the details for those who have not seen it yet.

From the vmk homepage

Event News

It's holiday time again, so why not join in the fun and take part in our awesome Thanksgiving Quest? We can't tell you too much here, but the Dragon, Yeti, Shrunken Ned, Esmeralda and Captain Blackheart know a lot more. Over the Thanksgiving weekend, each of them will give you a hint to help you find specially named Guest Rooms where they've hidden photo clues.

Sadly, their photos aren't very good. You might have to visit the Guest Rooms to see what they were trying to capture on film. It may be a VMK location, Character, piece of furniture or even something as specific as the color of the item in the photo. When you've worked each of them out, take the first letter of each object and spell out some traditional Thanksgiving food items.

We'll be adding new photo clues each day of the Event; be sure to collect them all. There is one photo clue for each letter in the answer; some letters are used more than once, so there is a different clue for each use of the letter. (hint: there are 16 clues, 16 letters).

In trying to keep the queues as short as possible, we have replicated not only the Guest Rooms that contain the clues, but the clues themselves. If you find one of Yeti's rooms, you have found them all.

Send in your answer through the VMK Help Tool - just choose 'Thanksgiving Quest'. Photos will appear in Guest rooms each day of the holiday, so you can't send in your entry until Sunday when you have seen them all.

We'll pick winners at random, so there's no need to rush. And please, please don't post the answers on any fan sites until the Quest is over, it'll spoil the fun for everyone else.

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

RULES

1. Event begins Thursday November 24 and ends close of game Sunday, November 27
2. Anyone can enter, one entry per Player please
3. If you are under the age of 13 please remember to have a parent send it in for you (parents, please be sure to provide the name of your child's character in VMK
4. Prize winners chosen at random, duplicates removed before selection takes place
5. Community Leaders and Staff members don't know the answers, so please don't ask them
6. Deadline for submitting answers is close of game Sunday, November 27; late answers will not be considered

I read that and rushed to NPCs. Of course, they had no info to tell me since I am such an idiot and didn't read it starts later. :rotfl2:

THANK GOODNESS!!! they finally took our advice... Better late then never. The only thing is it seems a bit complex and alot of people wont get prizes, but oh well.

DarkSideMoon said:
THANK GOODNESS!!! they finally took our advice... Better late then never. The only thing is it seems a bit complex and alot of people wont get prizes, but oh well.
:rolleyes: How much do you want to bet that the prize is a pumpkin :rolleyes:

Captain Brain said:
:rolleyes: How much do you want to bet that the prize is a pumpkin :rolleyes:

Pumpkin!

Laugh and mock all you want, I was pretty much broke when they sold the Halloween stuff so I didn't get anything. A pumpkin sounds nice. Where would I put it? :rotfl2:

Oooh this looks like fun! I can't wait to get started!

iluvcountry said:
Pumpkin!

Laugh and mock all you want, I was pretty much broke when they sold the Halloween stuff so I didn't get anything. A pumpkin sounds nice. Where would I put it? :rotfl2:
I won a pumpkin last event.

I keep hearing the little voice in my head keep saying"I waited in line for two hours for a pumpkin.$#%@*

Captain Brain said:
I won a pumpkin last event.

I keep hearing the little voice in my head keep saying"I waited in line for two hours for a pumpkin.$#%@*
Let that voice be your guide

I think a possible prize may be some Christmas stuff.Maybe Inferno? :confused3

I am so glad they decided to have more rooms this time!! FINALLY!!!!

I hope the prize is inferno, but if it is and people can share the answers, then inferno will not be rare anymore! But it would still be SO cool to have it!! lol

Based on the things phinny has said lately, i wouldn't be surprised if the prize was a lion pin.

And iluvcountry, i dont know where you'd want to put your pumpkin, but if vmk gave me one, i sure know where THEY could put it. :rotfl2:

If the prize is a Lion pin,I will scream.

Who wants to join a small Q&A group?

Wait, stupid pumpkin! You are now useless, Christmas is coming, so I sure do not want Halloween decorations! :rotfl2:

This looks kinda cool. But as stated, I don't know if there will be a lot of people getting prizes.

But I also hope that they release the Christmas furniture this weekend. :) :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter