VWL/Eastern Fantasy Cruise/AKV CL all wrapped into a fabulous b-day trip - Complete

I can't believe how crowded it was again. I wonder if an off or lower crowd season even exits anymore? :(

I could make a meal with the CL offerings. They look fantastic as usual.

You're hard core! I would have called it a night at 8:40. :blush: :lmao: We had a discussion last night where Michael declared me as old as I prefer mornings to late nights. Lol!

Mmm CL offerings look delish!

I love watching Muppet 3d Vision! No one else in my party usually does, but I always enjoy it. Love the prop area too :thumbsup2

So - I have never seen the banana puree before. There is so much in that attraction and I feel like I never see it all.

I'm so glad you had a fun evening. Sometimes its not about how much you do, but how you do it.

Those concierge pictures kill me every time. I wish that VGF would have a concierge level. A girl can dream, right? ;)

I am glad that you managed to see the Muppets 3D show. 45 minutes for Toy Story Mania would be the kind of waiting time at which I seriously would have considered it. 60 minutes would have been too long though.

I figured I'd come back and it would be less time because EMHs had just started. I was wrong of course :faint:

I love the Muppet Show, I think it's so cute.

That they just give you the Taco shell and the meat fills me with joy. I am quite particular with what I will and won't eat and the combinations of food and this sounds a winner. I just checked the map for MVMCP from last year and Pecos Bill was open. So I will have dinner there during the party and this leaves me the option to try my luck with Be Our Guest for lunch on my full Magic Kingdom day.

Corinna

Oh, and if you want sour cream you need to ask at the counter when you get the shell, they don't automatically give it to you. I always forget and end up using salad dressing which is out by the toppings bar.

I can't believe how crowded it was again. I wonder if an off or lower crowd season even exits anymore? :(

I was certainly displeased by the crowds. At MK I said to myself 'what are all you people doing here crowding up my park?' :rotfl: the first two weeks in December have had really low crowds the last two years, and then last September nearly every ride was a walk on which was amazing. I'm going to have to plan future trips a bit more carefully around low season or just enjoy the resorts and the waterparks.

I could make a meal with the CL offerings. They look fantastic as usual.

There were a few nights I definitely made dinner from the CL delights. Others I needed a bit more to eat. Love that CL popcorn::

You're hard core! I would have called it a night at 8:40. :blush: :lmao: We had a discussion last night where Michael declared me as old as I prefer mornings to late nights. Lol!

Believe you me I could have called it a night at 8:45, I had to force myself out of the room! It was the last night of vacation and I wanted to make the most of it. :)

Mmm CL offerings look delish!

I love watching Muppet 3d Vision! No one else in my party usually does, but I always enjoy it. Love the prop area too :thumbsup2

I love that show, it's just so cute! Bummer no one else likes it. Hopefulły they still go with you.

So - I have never seen the banana puree before. There is so much in that attraction and I feel like I never see it all.

I wonder if they move things around, because there's always something new. I thought the bananas were fantastic.

I'm so glad you had a fun evening. Sometimes its not about how much you do, but how you do it.

It was great, I'm glad I got myself out and about.

Those concierge pictures kill me every time. I wish that VGF would have a concierge level. A girl can dream, right? ;)

That would be fantastic! Can't imagine what the points would be though :laughing:

Love the update, sorry to hear it was so crowded...

CL looks as lovely as ever

I'm either going to need to only go during low season or enjoy the resort and waterparks during high seasons. I can't tolerate those long wait times :rotfl:

I'm either going to need to only go during low season or enjoy the resort and waterparks during high seasons. I can't tolerate those long wait times :rotfl:

I think our next trip will be resort only! They way our vacations are working out, we will just use our DVC and stay at the resort only!

We are going March 16-23. I hope I won't regret it. I was debating between that week and the middle of January. I know January won't be as crowded but it could be a LOT colder....

I think our next trip will be resort only! They way our vacations are working out, we will just use our DVC and stay at the resort only!

The past few trips I haven't brought a book and found myself absolutely stir crazy at the idea of staying at the resort the whole day. I know a good book would have helped.

We are going March 16-23. I hope I won't regret it. I was debating between that week and the middle of January. I know January won't be as crowded but it could be a LOT colder....

I've been in January twice, the first time was the last week and there were absolutely no crowds and the weather was nice the first few days but I was wearing my winter coat the rest of the time. The second trip was the 10th-21st and had pretty nice weather but we somehow caught the Brazilian tour groups and the wait times could be quite long. We learned to avoid them and it was fine. Hopefully you'll hit a lower crowd time, but I will think twice going in March again.

So Pam - 17 days to DL? I am really looking forward to hearing all about that trip. Is your mom going? How long are you there?

So Pam - 17 days to DL? I am really looking forward to hearing all about that trip. Is your mom going? How long are you there?

I'm so excited!!! It's totally new territory, everything will be brand new to me, lots of exploring to do :cool1: I'll be there a week, the last day travel day so 6 glorious days of vacation. Mom did not want to go, she thinks that since she went there in high school she's been there and seen that... I'm almost glad because with airfare and park tickets that would have been another $600, that of course does not count food. I'm always happy to pay for her but it will be nice not having that extra expense. She'll be going with me to the VGF in December and we're both really excited about that.

how come we don't have a PTR for DL??

The events schedule only came out a couple of weeks ago, it's been very different planning this trip than others. I really wanted to finish this TR before starting anything else, I probably shouldn't have tried doing the June trip at the same time as this one. One more update to go for this one.

oh my word I was behind. Summer and vacations will do that to you!

I cannot believe all the lines...it is easier to deal with them I think when you aren't solo. The blessing of solo is do what you want, whenever, but having someone with you can make the time in line pass a lot faster.

I love that you made it to B&C for dessert before lunch, that was a great re-route but very odd it wasn't in a bowl.

Very cute about the little boy at the pool, pushing it. I can totally picture it!

All caught up here again. Slowly catching up after the Expo trip. Not long until DL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter