Watching resale: prices climbing!!

according to the agent she claims we have plenty of time to bank them... Jan 31st is the deadline, and I asked twice and she repeated that YES plenty of time to bank them. Now if shes lying or this isn't true then well, we may be screwed. But I asked twice.
Jan 31? What's the UY?

It was listed at 71.00pp, We offered 65.pp paying the seller the 2017 main fees, OR 71.00pp NOT paying them back the 2017 main fees. The 65 was what the seller wanted. Who knows! I understand the point of view from buyer and seller, will see what happens! If it gets taken, it gets taken. We still go to WDW yearly regardless.

Is it OK for me to ask what website/broker you were going through?

I was being dumb and was thinking of 2016 points, having to be used by 12/1. You may still be ok but it wouldn't hurt to just ask the seller to bank them during the selling process if things start to get tight. I am hopeful that you pass ROFR but that is a pretty darn cheap contract, so this whole concern could end up being moot anyway.

Assuming they can bank them. Based off the pricing sounds like its distressed and maybe they owe disney a ton of dues or mortgage payments

yes the wait is so hard! I was excited, and now a bit nervous after the few posts making me think there may be issues with the contract?!?! UGHHHH. I'm going to try and remain positive.
If you look at last years contracts and how many Disney actually did for first rights of refusal the odds are in your favor so I would not worry.

That 160 @ $105 was a listing mistake. It was supposed to be for BWV, not BLT. Note that many Fidelity sales are distressed sellers who have, by necessity, priced them attractively to move immediately. If Disney ROFR's them, or they go through ROFR to closing, doesn't matter to the seller as much as having them under agreement for sale before Disney moves to take them through foreclosure.
Hmmm. K. I just saw a Jun/160/$105 that passed ROFR. I thought that was what I had seen. Perhaps not.

Anyone share exactly what it cost to close with Fidelity? The complete total in the end? There is no way to determine this, or even a ballpark figure on their site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter