WDW Event Swap Progress Thread - **Please post when they arrive!**

I have 2 groups completely done and the embellishments and paper for the other groups but I won't be working on them until this weekend or early next week. I will mail them by the Monday after thanksgiving.

Rebecca

I haven't gotten to the post office yet...I've kind of tied to the phone making appts. for DD. Hopefully over the weekend.

Hi girls My items have been done since last week but I have totally spaced it and am away for the weekend with Hockey but will be mailing out my package on Monday.. Thanks Michelle

Got back in one piece from trip to California and finished the 12x12 swap so will work on these this week..have pirates nearly all done and ideas for boardwalk and osborne lights so just need to get cutting!

Mine are complete, I just have to get to the post office. Hopefully tomorrow if not I will take a trip on thanksgiving. My postoffice has a 24 hour shipping machine thingy that you can buy postage and place the box in the drop box. I may need to get out on thursday as I am cooking the entire dinner. I may need some fresh air.
Cindy

Completed last night during the Auburn-Alabama Game -- WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

These will go out tomorrow when I go mail some invitations. I really like the work on the Disneyland groups a lot. And, the Princess stuff is okay, I hope. I really hope you all like them.

I'm heading to the post office today. I thought my DH mailed them already and I just found them on the table. I just reprinted the label and they are coming priority mail.
Julie

I am nearly done...the boardwalk took longer than I thought it would but turned out nice I think (altho the topper is really a paper piecing instead - hope people don't mind! Will post photo later...) Just have to get Osborne lights to cooperate...trying to recreate some of it kinda....will mail overnight express if able tomorrow or thursday.

Is it ok with everyone if I make a sign that says The Osborne Family and then give individual matted letters for "spectacle of lights" as I really can't fit it all on one topper? Also, I'm having a hard time trying to get my paper piecing to work - can I give 4 bits - one small stamped sign that says "Peace on earth" and then two angels and then one round tag like item with a hole in the vellum for you to put a photo inside and then you can assemble the bits the way you want to? This really has been hard for me to try and get done...creatively I'm not that happy with it....

I have received several boxes but have not had the energy to open them as I have been sick for a week, have strep throat and have now completely lost my voice. I guess all of that flying back and forth and the stress have finally caught up with me.

I'll work on updating tomorrow night. I'm sorry to say that there is no way that I will be swapping out this weekend. I haven't received all of the packages yet and I haven't finished mine either. I will be working on finishing my groups over the weekend and will swap out some point next week.

If you haven't posted your mailing status, please do so ASAP. Thanks to everyone who has sent theirs already. I'm sorry about the delay.

mine went out today overnight express and should be there tomorrow. Hope you feel better soon!

You so should not have overnighted it! Always, always email or PM to let me know it's on its way and I can work something out. I hate for you to waste money on something like that.

Thanks for posting, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter