WDW Event Swap Progress Thread - **Please post when they arrive!**

Actually, I'd prefer that you wait. Heck, you could even wait until late January...just to make sure the whack-o next door is gone & doesn't get it into his head to walk off with another package!! :lmao: (Sorry - coudn't resist! ;))

I'll be in FL starting tomorrow until the 27th, so I actually prefer you waiting to send since I don't like worrying my package could get lost somewhere until we can pick up our mail again.

Yes! Please wait. I can't deal with another box to be opened, taken care of and disposed of. Thanks so much.

Will you post photos?

Waiting is fine with me. I will be out of town probably by the time it arrives and would hate to have it get lost in the mail or disappear with the overload on the mail delivery person.

Waiting is fine for me. I haven't had time to eat lately, wont' be scrapping till next week. Can't even find my scrap table under all the Christmas junk!

'K y'all. I'm mailing next Wednesday so we can hopefully avoid Christmas mail losses.

I'm totally swamped this week but will try to post pics as soon as I can. They'll for sure be up by Wednesday next week.

So, is anyone else ready for Christmas to be over? :rolleyes:

'K y'all. I'm mailing next Wednesday so we can hopefully avoid Christmas mail losses.

I'm totally swamped this week but will try to post pics as soon as I can. They'll for sure be up by Wednesday next week.

So, is anyone else ready for Christmas to be over? :rolleyes:

Will you hold mine for pickup? :thumbsup2

Absolutely! Do you have time to have coffee while you are here?

I should. I'll let you know once we get through the holidays and my birthday (which is the 26th) We've got Kings-Celtics Tickets! :-)

Hi Shauna,

I was just wondering if you were able to get to the PO this Wednesday. I am keeping an eye out for my package as the mail man likes to put everyone's mail in somebody else's mail box.

Shawn

Just checking in...did it go out last wednesday coz I haven't received anything yet and hope it comes before we leave in a couple of days...

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been on. DH sprung a surprise long weekend trip to Lake Tahoe for NYE so I've been away from home and computer since last Friday.

I'm sorry to say that I didn't mail last week. I arrived at the Post Office with a pile of boxes last Thursday to a line stretching out the door (what's up with that?) so I had to leave. Then with DH's surprise trip, I haven't been home since Friday evening for about an hour.

Anyway, I have a pick-up scheduled for tomorrow to get everything. I have pics of everything but don't have them uploaded or in groups so I'll post as soon as I do. At the rate I'm going, you'll get your goodies before the pics show up.

I hope all is well with everyone. Happy New Year to all!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter