WDW pins at DisneyQuest Chicago

Figment2

DIS Veteran
DisneyQuest Chicago now carries some of the WDW pins. Mostly character pins (Jessie, Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head, etc. (no, no Prospector)) but also the 2001 Logo and some others.

They are in the Emporium on the ground floor and also at a little kiosk on the third floor.

At yesterday's meet, there were quite a few CM's wearing lanyards. They will try to keep this up. I even got an odd pin off one of the CM's. She said it was from Pochantas but some of us think it looks more like Hercules. It's a light blue and gold pin with a bow and arrow and what looks like a rain cloud over the bow and arrow. I'll post a picture once I figure out how to do that.

If you are in the Chicagoland area, it might be worth your while to make a trip to Ohio & Rush to DQ. I know I'm planning on going over there again (especially since I work downtown). Maybe this time I'll actually get on one of the attractions.

Cyn:bounce:

Cyn -

Does your pin look kind of like a crude drawing of the bow and arrow & cloud? Very non-Disney artist style?

There was a cast member only pinset from Pocahontas that was meant to look like they were cave drawings of the characters, and other things from Pocahontas, and I believe one was the bow and arrow. If I can dig up my set, I'll add it to pinpics later.

I was wondering if any body got the other 2.
I was able to trade for 5 of the 7 and would love to trade
for yours. Had a great time at the meet and hope to see
you all again.

You can email at : klamans99@home.com

Keep on trading
BERFOX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter