• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

We need a "What's Your Date and Rate" thread for 2007

6/16 - 6/19/07
PBH: bay view 2 queen beds, sofa sleeper, sleeps 5
AAA rate: $263.20/night

Haven't seen anything better yet for AAA.

Great rate!! Now this is the rate I'm hoping to get for our April trip at the end of that month.:scratchin

Yeah we were super excited to get this rate and it was cheaper than the RPR AAA rate we already had booked, so an upgrade for less money:banana: :yay:

I see from your tag you are mom of 3-blk belts, do they compete in the NE area? My son just won Maine state championship for sparing in 13-14 year old intermediate class (blue belt) this past saturday:cheer2:

Yeah we were super excited to get this rate and it was cheaper than the RPR AAA rate we already had booked, so an upgrade for less money:banana: :yay:

I see from your tag you are mom of 3-blk belts, do they compete in the NE area? My son just won Maine state championship for sparing in 13-14 year old intermediate class (blue belt) this past saturday:cheer2:

Hey Disney MAINEiac,
Yes, we do compete in the NE area (mostly NH & MA). We belong to the ATA karate affiliate. Congrats :thumbsup2 to your son on his wonderful accomplishment. Both my oldest daughter & myself are NH state champs in forms, sparring & weapons.

Altho not staying at HRH (staying at RPR), maybe we'll "cya's" there??? We'll be there the same time! How ironic would it be to meet up in FLORIDA when we only live about an hour apart... :lmao:

That would be great fun!!! I think Keishashadow will be there around the same time too. We will talk as it gets closer! WoW, Party!

:banana: a June party on the patio:dance3:

i'm none to thrilled w/the APH rate that i found today...AAA beats it handily...

think it's a marketing mistake by Universal/Loews...

if i bought an AP I'd def be back in a year...

since I'm not, Disney will get the bulk of my vacation $ during the upcoming year:sad2: .

damo is right. Just check this out: http://www.loews-first.com/Loewsfirst.asp. We are platinum, so we pay the AAA discounted rate for a standard room and are comped a suite at the time of reservation.

Each hotel has a room assignment thread on this board. Just do a search on "room assignment" and then pick the hotel you want to stay at.
I've never rented a cabana, but you'd probably have better luck making that a separate thread.

EDIT: I was posted right after you did. Glad you got the info. Have fun choosing a hotel!

I have searched and can't find any room assignment threads. Can someone tell me how to find them??

We booked HRH 5/3-5/7 with the Stay 4 Play Free package. Paying $269/night which is garden view standard rate but were upgraded to Deluxe King with Loews 1st gold.
It will be our 1st time at the HRH, the last 2 times were at RPR. We can't wait!

:banana: a June party on the patio:dance3:

i'm none to thrilled w/the APH rate that i found today...AAA beats it handily...

think it's a marketing mistake by Universal/Loews...

if i bought an AP I'd def be back in a year...

since I'm not, Disney will get the bulk of my vacation $ during the upcoming year:sad2: .

Don't forget that your AP gives you 20% off at restaurants and for merchandise in the parks.
It saves us a lot of money.

In October of 06 we got the Kids Stay Play and Eat Free deal. We are looking at going Nov 10-18 and staying the whole time onsite again - should I wait and see what promos they have this summer to book for the fall or do I book the room now and change it later?

Any help would be great!!

Some prefer to book the room so they have it and change later.....it's up to you...you can always change it.

January 25-29th - PBH $215.00 (upgrade to PBH Suite with Plat).

Can't wait - wish the weather would warm up!

Dh just instant messaged me from work...says he needs a vacation

****ding, ding, ding****

I asked if he wanted to go to the Hard Rock and he asked how much would it be and if there are any deals !!!!! :scared1: :scared1: I need to work a deal quick!!! FOr some reason I can't get ANY AAA rates on the new booking system on uo website - can someone help me out?

****ding, ding, ding****

I asked if he wanted to go to the Hard Rock and he asked how much would it be and if there are any deals !!!!! :scared1: :scared1: I need to work a deal quick!!! FOr some reason I can't get ANY AAA rates on the new booking system on uo website - can someone help me out?

You can't get them quoted on there. Give them a call. QUICK!!!!!

****ding, ding, ding****

http://www.netbooker.com/booker/AppLogic+booker.hotel.book.AvailReq?brand=UE&pid=UEHRH&iid=UE
try this link i got a great rate from it. $149 pool view in feb. That was aAnnual pass rate but the difference between APH & AAA paid for the pass, plus you save on food and merchandise 20%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter