We need a "What's Your Date and Rate" thread for 2007

Will do, so looking forward to oct. I'll be looking for you
at one of the stay and scream area's standing behind
those invisible but secure lines:)

you betcha i'll see you on that sunday!!
i'll be wearing the new chain saw wolf tshirt this fall.

screw those invisible lines........

Hey!! looks like we are going to be there at the same time - we prefer HRH. We are now looking to go 5/2-5/7!!! Just trying to get it nailed down and not squeak it to the kids - SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:cool1:

Cool! Let me know if you book! :)

HRH Club 4/25/07 -5/1/07

Sorry AlexandNessa that we are going to miss you :sad1:

How do you NOT tell? I keep wanting to go with the "I guess we can't afford it this year," & then 2 seconds later "and this is what our room will look like..."

I just keep blowing it...

I squeaked it to DD#1 :lmao: she was being Miss Nosey Pants the other day and she is a bit wise to me and DH's code talk!! After all, this is HER 12th birthday trip. :upsidedow

I keep squeaking, lol. Then I back it up with "Well, that's if we go. We'll have to see how much money daddy makes this summer..."

Hey, quick question for you Lowes experts. How often should I check for a rate change (AAA or APH)? I wil go the APH route if the rate beats out AAA.

I keep squeaking, lol. Then I back it up with "Well, that's if we go. We'll have to see how much money daddy makes this summer..."

Hey, quick question for you Lowes experts. How often should I check for a rate change (AAA or APH)? I wil go the APH route if the rate beats out AAA.

depends when you are going.
AAA was a bigger discount than APH last october 06.
years prior, it was reversed.

i have both aaa and aph and booked with aaa rate.

Well, I think we may be changing our trip from the end of April to the end of June. Right now I am booked at the HRH @ $239/night for the end of April. We were thinking of switching to the RPR @ $191/night (AAA rate) for the end of June, but after checking the other two hotels we may give the Portofino a try @ $239/night (AAA rate) for the end of June. Hmmmm. decisions, decisions :confused3

We have the RPR the last week of June at the AAA 191 rate..... we are also having a mini DIS meet that last week of June (if that sways your decision any)...... :rolleyes1

PBH Aug. 12-14 Garden View standard. $239 AAA rate with Lowes Platinum upgrade to Portofino Suite:cool1:

This will be the first time we have returned to PBH after a rather bizzare stay in June 2004. Time to gird my loins and erase the bad taste it left in my mouth:rotfl:

PBH Aug. 12-14 Garden View standard. $239 AAA rate with Lowes Platinum upgrade to Portofino Suite:cool1:

This will be the first time we have returned to PBH after a rather bizzare stay in June 2004. Time to gird my loins and erase the bad taste it left in my mouth:rotfl:

OMG, we too had a bizarre stay there in March 2004 and haven't been back as a result! When we cancelled a PBH ressie we had tentatively scheduled for October 2004, they wanted to know why. We told them exactly why, and they sent us a cert for a free night in a Bay View room on them. We were so dissappointed in PBH, we never used it! Please let us know how your August stay goes. We too were almost ready to try PBH again, but hubby liked the newly reno'd rooms at HRH so we're staying there. I am curious to see whether you can like it again after a sub-par stay.

OMG, we too had a bizarre stay there in March 2004 and haven't been back as a result! When we cancelled a PBH ressie we had tentatively scheduled for October 2004, they wanted to know why. We told them exactly why, and they sent us a cert for a free night in a Bay View room on them. We were so dissappointed in PBH, we never used it! Please let us know how your August stay goes. We too were almost ready to try PBH again, but hubby liked the newly reno'd rooms at HRH so we're staying there. I am curious to see whether you can like it again after a sub-par stay.

Our stay at Portofino was so perfect. The rooms were totally spotless, the housekeeping came twice a day and then turndown and someone called me everyday to ask if everything was okay. I really felt like we were in a top notch hotel!

Our stay at Portofino was so perfect. The rooms were totally spotless, the housekeeping came twice a day and then turndown and someone called me everyday to ask if everything was okay. I really felt like we were in a top notch hotel!

Oh, I totally know your stay was perfect! :) Ours was, well, "bizarre" is a good word for it. Sounds like 2004 was a bad year for PBH, and it's coming around again to more and more positive reviews. I doubt that we would receive the awesome upgrades that you did, but we will one day try PBH again. I'm sure if HRH weren't recently reno'd, we'd "brave" the PBH again. ;) Was that your first visit to PBH? I am interested to hear Dixie Luvr's experience since she too had a bizarre stay and is giving it a second try.

We have the RPR the last week of June at the AAA 191 rate..... we are also having a mini DIS meet that last week of June (if that sways your decision any)...... :rolleyes1

I'll have to keep that in mind. Thanks for letting me know. BUT, do I have to bring my family?!?!?! :rotfl:

Oh, I totally know your stay was perfect! :) Ours was, well, "bizarre" is a good word for it. Sounds like 2004 was a bad year for PBH, and it's coming around again to more and more positive reviews. I doubt that we would receive the awesome upgrades that you did, but we will one day try PBH again. I'm sure if HRH weren't recently reno'd, we'd "brave" the PBH again. ;) Was that your first visit to PBH? I am interested to hear Dixie Luvr's experience since she too had a bizarre stay and is giving it a second try.

That was our first stay. Now we have been to all three and they are all so different it is hard to say which is my favourite.

The closeness of HRH makes it hard to beat.

That was our first stay. Now we have been to all three and they are all so different it is hard to say which is my favourite.

The closeness of HRH makes it hard to beat.

damo........welcome as the newest member to the "3 way club".......

no fair.........i'm going to miss the june party

but, i see some will be at UO in october when i will be.
dis meet anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter