We need a "What's Your Date and Rate" thread for 2007

what dates??? Poor DH is having a mini mental breakdown with work and needs to be whisked away for a few days!!! ;)

we're going the 13th - 16th, APH rate of $149, AAA was like $203 i think, difference about paid for the pass

Edit: I just rechecked it and it is good mon. - friday, if that helps, higher on week ends probably

April 12th (just the one night):
HRH for $269, AAA rate, standard "garden view" or whatever it's called

We decided to stay on-site just to get the FOTL line pass for 2 days, since we're going during a peak time. I'm excited though, the HRH looks really cool.

HRH, 10/7 - 10/14, $242.10, AAA, comped upgrade to King Suite.

HRH king club room, 12/14-12/17 (3 nights) APH rate $314/night. AAA rate that I am going to switch to-$279. I am hoping it will go down even more before December gets here!

March 1-3

$269.10 AAA rate

HRH

garden view bumped to a king suite but I would much rather be on the club level and they won't do it, doesn't make any sense, the king suite is $500 something a night and the club room is $400 something, hmmm....

March 1-3

$269.10 AAA rate

HRH

garden view bumped to a king suite but I would much rather be on the club level and they won't do it, doesn't make any sense, the king suite is $500 something a night and the club room is $400 something, hmmm....

I hear ya. This is our gripe as well. I wish that they would give club upgrades in lieu of suite upgrades, but they won't. I wrote to Loews First saying as much and got back a standard response. Hmmpphh.

I went ahead & switched to the AAA rate of $279.20. I also switched from the King room to a 2 queens. I was thinking that a king club room would have a sofa, but the lady on the phone said they don't.

Does anyone know if there are any king club rooms that have a sofa? I would love the space of a king bed (DH is a major bed hog), but we need a place for the boy to sleep...

Are there deluxe king club rooms that might have a sofa? If yes, how do I get one?

TIA...

We have a AAA rate at RPR of $255 for a king room upgraded to water view with Loew's Gold for 2/24/07.

All that will change though because oldest DS is joining us for 1 night and I bet we end up in a 2 Queen standard view. Oh well We'll still enjoy FOTL and the Mardi Gras parade.

i booked this morning.

i was asked for my loews platinum number and was told no upgrade unless i had the platinum. that is a first for me in the 12 + times i have stayed at hrh that i have been questioned during booking for the numbers.

booked hrh for oct 4th / garden view but compted to king suite for $191.
oct 5-8 price increase to $242.10 per night plus tax. without the upgrade of loews card: $431. + tax

used AAA for discount
used loews platinum card for free upgrade.

aph is usually less of a discount for the time during hhn which i faithfully attend yearly. sticking with the AAA rate.

i can remember when the rates at hrh started at $125 a night. does that age me or what, eh.

reservations told me i could only get the upgrade guaranteed at time of booking as hrh does not have a lot of suites available at the last minute.

if you are thinking of booking during a busy time, be sure to request the loews upgrade at that time.

she added that if i did not have a valid AAA card when i checked in, i would be charged rack rate......$431. plus tax, per night, ouch !

who is going when i am?
let's meet up for a mini meet then

Royal pacific, 10/7-10/12 AAA at 191.00 upgraded to king suite.

we will be attending hhn the 7th...10th and 11th.

Dates: July 1-7 2007
Rate and type: AAA Rate 191.20
Resort: Royal Pacific
Room Type: was a standard view but was upgraded to waterview with my loews first gold

Royal pacific, 10/7-10/12 AAA at 191.00 upgraded to king suite.

we will be attending hhn the 7th...10th and 11th.

tricky1............the 7th?? !!!!

pencil me in.......

gotta meet up even if it is for a short time that night.

Will do, so looking forward to oct. I'll be looking for you
at one of the stay and scream area's standing behind
those invisible but secure lines:)

I'll start:

Here's what I was offered for Thursday, May 3 - Tuesday, May 8:

AAA Rates:

RPR Std: $199.10 (comp upgrade to King Suite w/ Loews Plat)
RPR Club: $271.10
PBH Garden View: $239.10 (comp upgrade to Portofino Suite w/ Loews Plat)
HRH Garden View: $242.10 (comp upgrade to King Suite w/ Loews Plat)

No APH rates available yet.

Hey!! looks like we are going to be there at the same time - we prefer HRH. We are now looking to go 5/2-5/7!!! Just trying to get it nailed down and not squeak it to the kids - SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:cool1:

How do you NOT tell? I keep wanting to go with the "I guess we can't afford it this year," & then 2 seconds later "and this is what our room will look like..."

I just keep blowing it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter