We went for two weeks also...

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
And my kid each had 14 outfits, 2 swimsuits, and one dress up outfit. I washed in the middle of the week and we JUST made it through. Now I have messy kids and we changed clothes midday when we went to the hotel to swim as the morning clothes were sweaty and limp. I also had 14 outfits but made it with some to spare with the laundry.

It did not actually take that long to do the laundry as there were many washers and dryers. The only lengthy part was the folding and outfit creating at the end.

We also had certain outfits for certain days. This was fun! Whn we went to 1900 Park Fair for breakfast my DS wore his Tigger shirt. When we went to the Princess Breakfast my daughter had an adorable Princess shortalls outfit from TDS. This gained some extra attention from the characters and gave them a "talking" point.

Jennifer

Where did you stay?? At All Stars Music I only remember about 4 reg. and 1 super washing machine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter