Wed

Congrats on everything so far! I can totally understand having second thoughts about the timeline - I know ours is currently a little complicated! It seems the day can run much smoother, efficiently and cheaper by having photos before the event but I similarly don't want to see my bride until she walks down the aisle either! There's no doubt that moment is gonna be magical no matter what but us grooms can be sticklers for tradition in surprising ways!

Also well done on getting an MK shoot booked! It sounds like you found a great loophole there which will allow you to use your preferred photographer and from the info I've got you are still at least a week clear of block out dates so you should be all set! I hear that is a tricky time to get a date for so you must be relieved to get yours, with the block out approaching I'm sure there'll be a lot of people clamoring for those final few spots!

And if you're chartering the full Motor Coach (or two given your guest count!) you're looking at just over $100 per hour each, with the minimum of five hours anyway. You're right, in relation to the rest of the day it's not really gonna be a huge dent in the budget! For photography, you'd probably just need to see if there's any clauses in your agreement - if you're there yet - regarding specific amounts of time. For example, I know that at or over six hours, it becomes a requirement to provide a meal for ours and that is also the beginning of paid additional hours. I don't think it'll be a big deal though monetarily and that time of day will be lovely for photography as the sun should be setting as the ceremony finishes up!

So we made the change to the ceremony moved it up to 5pm. Also extended the cocktail hour so it will be from 8pm to 930pm. This will cut down a little on the gap for the guest. Like I thought moving the ceremony doesn't really change the budget that much and it's well worth having the extra time for pictures.

We decide to get a wishing well for the reception. It's going to be the one below we are just going to change the floral on and around it. DF proposed by Cinderella's wishing well os we thought it would be a cute idea to have one as décor at the reception
image003_zpsc8eedf2f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's going to be in the entrance way of the AAR.

Also booked photo mingle for the reception. it's like a photo booth just a little different
http://www.photomingle.com/

Booked our rooms at the Grand Floridian 6 nights! Super excited especially because it will be the first and last time we ever stay there :rotfl:
I'm going down the week before for the food and Wine marathon. I'm going to stay at the Polynesian with friends until DF arrives on Wednesday.

Found the bridesmaid dresses. They have glitter material so the girls will shimmer when they walk.
bd9584fd-7038-4d0f-9e12-fbbe74af5fcf_enlargedNormal_zpsc89b7993.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
We are getting them in silver

The Matron of honor dress is going to be different. Its going to be in a deep blue.
72920a47-7468-424e-8002-f53d96389bd8_enlargedNormal_zps8509d2b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also decide on our invitations we are getting them from impressions by Shelley. She sent me a sample in the mail and I was hooked!
1005669_10151787941930199_1651838177_n_zps414f137d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
This is what the invites will look like except where in the photo the castle and font is pink it will be light blue.

I'm going to be getting door hangers, Buttons, cocktail napkins and menus from her as well. She going to be coming to our planning session in June to show us different samples of what we want.

That's if for now I hope everyone else planning is going well!:goodvibes

Only 60 days to my planning session!

I'm super excited we pick out the food that we are going to taste and sent in the planning kits with everything we are interested in at having the wedding. Which is pretty much everything (until we get the BOE :lmao:)
we are staying at the boardwalk villas. The boardwalk is favorite hotel I love being able to just walk over to Epcot which is my favorite park. We are also having our engagement shoot while we are down there. Kimberly Mitchell from http://www.portrayablephotography.com/portraits/index2.php?v=v2#!/home is doing the shoot I saw her work and fell in love!

Not much else is going on with planning. I just have been adding and changing rooms in the room block. I didn't think many people would want to stay at the Grand Floridian being it's so pricey but that seems to be the popular choice with our guests. I keep having to take rooms from the Caribbean beach and moving them over to the GF. I booked my room to get ready in and for the wedding night it's a one bed room villa at bay lake tower. I tried to get a one bed room villa at the GF but they are all sold out so I just have to keep checking and hoping someone cancels or changes their reservation.

I'm getting things for the welcome bags, I going to need to make 65 so I figured I should start getting things now. I went to the Disney store the other day and bought almost ever tote the had in the store I got three different ones. The one I bought the most of was the tote with all different characters on it
1433046110086_zps4f685cf0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1433046110088_zps0c508aff.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1433046110085_zpsf53b2365.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I then went to bath and body works they are having a sale and had these cute little hand sanitizer's for St Patrick's day that say Lucky love so I bought all the ones they had left in the store (50)because I thought it fit so perfect.
pBBW1-17735619v275_zps55b9ebdc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The sales women at bath and body was so nice, when I told her I was buying them for my wedding welcome bags she gave me the clear bags they use for gift set and ribbon to tie them up with. I'm now on the hunt for things to make first Aide kits with.

I picked out my Veil I saw it on the runway and have been waiting for it to be available for purchase. It's Alfred Angelo from the Disney collection it's made out of glitter net. The whole thing sparkles it looks like pixie dust was sprinkled all over it. It comes in two lengths Cathedral length and finger tip length, I'm going to buy them both I have two dresses so why not two veils. The Cathedral I'll wear for the ceremony and i'll change over to finger tip length because it will be a lot easier to walk around in.

Finally I got my finish line party ticket to the food and wine Marathon! My three friends are running in it. I was suppose to run in it with them but due to a back injury that a need spin surgery for right after the wedding the Doctor told me it would be a horrible idea to run it :(. The Finish line party is really fun and I'll be spending the week before my wedding with my best friend since childhood so I cant really be sad about it.

That's it for now happy planning everyone :goodvibes

I can't begin to imagine how you managed to carry 65 tote bags! You've made a great start on the welcome bags though, hand sanitiser is a great idea to start with, something so essential but so easily forgotten too. It's interesting that people are so happy to go with Grand Floridian! Naturally it looks amazing but like you said it's pricey! Must be a relief to see people booking though, it's all really happening and the reality of their holiday must be starting to set in for them too. Exciting times!

My dress for the ceremony came in I can’t wait to go pick it up. I also picked out the bridesmaid dresses and had the girls order them.

34 days till our planning session!

We are leaving on a early morning flight on May 31st and our plans are as follows

May 31st

10am arrive head over to boardwalk Villas to check in

Free time in the Magic Kingdom

6pm Dinner Grand Floridian at Narcosses

Fireworks at the magic Kingdom and off to bed

June 1st

Free time at Epcot

6pm Dinner Grand Floridian at Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner

Magic Kingdom fireworks again

June 2nd (planning session)

9am- 1pm planning at frank’s studio

2:30pm-4pm Epcot for menu tasting

Cake tasting
Fillings
WhiteChocolate Mousse
Bailey'sMousse
Blackberry Mousse
Peanut Butter cup DarkChocolate Mousse
Bavarian Cram
Raspberry Mousse
CrèmeCheese
MilkChocolate Mousse
TropicalFruit mousse
Strawberry Mousse
Caramel Milk Chocolate

Cake Flavor
Marble
Yellow
Almond
Red velvet
Chocolate

Plated Menu as follows
Mini Chicken Empanadas with chimichurri Sauce

House-Made Crab Cakes With remoulade sauce

Beef Skewers with House-made Teriyaki Sauce

Pan-roasted Chicken Breast with RedOrange-Shallot Sauce, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, and Fresh Seasonal Vegetables

Beef Filet with Merlot Reduction and Lobster Tail with Tarragon Beurre Blanc with Duchess Potatoes and Fresh Seasonal Vegetables

Amaretto Honey-lacquered Pan-seared Free-Range Chicken with Roasted Pommes, Bacon, Pear, Pecans, and Red Watercress

4pm Meet with Shelley from impressions to look at samples of door hanger, buttons ect

5pm Meet with Pastor Kistler to discuss the ceremony

Free time the rest of the day

June 3rd

9am-11am hair and make up trial with beaute special

Free time

6:30pm dinner at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom

June 4th

8:20 am Breakfast in the Magic Kingdom at the crystal palace

Engagement photo session till 3:30 pm

Free time

June 5th
Free time
7pm Leave for home =0(

Hopefully everything will goes as planned and we will get the most we can out of out session

Happy Planning everyone :thumbsup2

My dress for the ceremony came in I can’t wait to go pick it up. I also picked out the bridesmaid dresses and had the girls order them.

34 days till our planning session!

We are leaving on a early morning flight on May 31st and our plans are as follows

May 31st

10am arrive head over to boardwalk Villas to check in

Free time in the Magic Kingdom

6pm Dinner Grand Floridian at Narcosses

Fireworks at the magic Kingdom and off to bed

June 1st

Free time at Epcot

6pm Dinner Grand Floridian at Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner

Magic Kingdom fireworks again

June 2nd (planning session)

9am- 1pm planning at frank’s studio

2:30pm-4pm Epcot for menu tasting

Cake tasting
Fillings
WhiteChocolate Mousse
Bailey'sMousse
Blackberry Mousse
Peanut Butter cup DarkChocolate Mousse
Bavarian Cram
Raspberry Mousse
CrèmeCheese
MilkChocolate Mousse
TropicalFruit mousse
Strawberry Mousse
Caramel Milk Chocolate

Cake Flavor
Marble
Yellow
Almond
Red velvet
Chocolate

Plated Menu as follows
Mini Chicken Empanadas with chimichurri Sauce

House-Made Crab Cakes With remoulade sauce

Pan-roasted Chicken Breast with RedOrange-Shallot Sauce, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, and Fresh Seasonal Vegetables

Beef Filet with Merlot Reduction and Lobster Tail with Tarragon Beurre Blanc with Duchess Potatoes and Fresh Seasonal Vegetables

Amaretto Honey-lacquered Pan-seared Free-Range Chicken with Roasted Pommes, Bacon, Pear, Pecans, and Red Watercress

4pm Meet with Shelley from impressions to look at samples of door hanger, buttons ect

5pm Meet with Pastor Kistler to discuss the ceremony

Free time the rest of the day

June 3rd

9am-11am hair and make up trial with beaute special

Free time

6:30pm dinner at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom

June 4th

8:20 am Breakfast in the Magic Kingdom at the crystal palace

Engagement photo session till 3:30 pm

Free time

June 5th
Free time
7pm Leave for home =0(

Hopefully everything will goes as planned and we will get the most we can out of out session

Happy Planning everyone :thumbsup2

Your planning session trip sounds action packed, but it looks like you have a terrific plan. You guys will have a great time, I'm sure!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. We're going down 5/22 for our session (5/23) and I'm getting excited and nervous about it... Need to get my act together!

Can't wait to hear more...

Brooke

First off, your ring and shoes took my breath away. Seriously gorgeous! Can't wait to hear all about your planning session. I won't go for mine until January but words cannot express how excited I am to try all that cake :) Good luck with everything!!

We had a great time during our planning session, I would have updated last week but I started a new job this week and just couldn't find the time.
As great as the trip was we didn't really get any planning done at the session we just went over things that we had already talked about so there's still a lot to be done.

When we arrived on Saturday and checked into the boardwalk villas. We checked in at 9am so our room wasn't ready yet. I love the Boardwalk so much, it's my absolute favorite place to stay. After we hurried over to the Magic Kingdom because we had fast passes for the seven dwarfs mine train. The ride was ok, it really is just like thunder mountain. We had fast passes for it on Wednesday as well but skipped it because it wasn't all that great. We left the Magic Kingdom for dinner at Narcoossee's the food is unbelievable there. We went back to the Magic Kingdom and didn't make it back to the boardwalk till Midnight where our bags were waiting for us thanks to the magical express. We rented a car but always get tags for the Magical Express so we don't have to wait for our bags.

Sunday we just hung around at Epcot and drank around the world nothing special.
Monday was a busy we got to Franck's at 9am and started the session like I said if was pretty much going over things I had already discussed with my planner. The women from floral came in took some picture I had printed out of centerpieces I liked and she showed me a few of her own. I think with the pictures and description of what I wanted along with what she suggested the centerpieces will be great (I hope). We then tasted the cake and I hated every flavor from the selection I had picked. I was not expecting that at all so in the end I decided we are going to have a fake four tier cake and then half the guests for dessert will get the Strawberry Cheesecake cupcakes from be our guest while the other half get peanut buttercup cupcakes. After the cake it was time to make our way to Epcot so we got into the car with the planner and drove over. It was a really cool experience we got to go backstage in Epcot and in the Kitchen to taste our food. Unlike the cake I loved all the food if was outstanding. We made our selection which are

Cocktail hour
1. House-made Crab Cakes with Remoulade sauce
2. Pan-fried Chicken dumplings
3. Beef Skewers with house-made Teriyaki sauce (heavy on the sauce)
4. Mini chicken empanadas Chimichurri sauce
5. spanakopitas with tapenade
6. Bacon wrap scallops with thai sweet chili-sugar glaze
7. coconut shrimp with orange horseradish marmalade
8. Chicken finger station
9. Fruit station

DINNER
Appetizer – Truffle scented poached lobster macaroni and gourmet cheese
Salad –Baby Iceberg wedge (without bacon unless requested by guest)
Entrée
1. Grilled strip steak with garlic herb butter ( from be our guest dinner menu) served with green beans and roasted fingerling potatoes
2. Miso-Glazed salmon with shiso butter served with whipped potatoes ( NO WASABI) and seasonal vegetables tossed with ginger and sea salt
3. Amaretto honey-lacquered pan seared free- range chicken served with served with green beans and roasted fingerling potatoes

DESSERT
1. Strawberry cheese cake cupcakes from Be our guest restaurant
2. Peanut butter cup cupcake
(The cupcake will be in place of a cake. We still want a fake cake that will look like the picture I provided but there will be not cake cutting instead we will feed each other cupcakes. )
3. Mickey Waffle with Nutella and fresh fruit action stations
4. Dole whip station
5. Mickey ice cream bars (these we would like someone to hand out by the door as guest exit)
As we left the head chief gave us a white chocolate Minnie and Mickey. He was super nice.

As we left Epcot I got a call from Amanda from impressions letting me know the Shelley was waiting for me at Franck's to show me some samples. Meeting with Shelley was great she showed me so many great ideas of things she can create for the wedding I'm super excited to work with her.
Leaving Franck's the receptionist let me know that Pastor Kistler and his wife Dottie were waiting for us at the grand Floridian. Pastor Kistler will be the officiate at our wedding and after meeting him I know I made the right decision. Him and his wife are the sweetest people I have every met, very caring and loving. They were missionaries in Japan and taught Df and I how to write love in Japanese, they really took time to get to know us I like them so much I ended up inviting them to the reception.
DSC01738_zpsabb141bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01740_zps232c5a17.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01748_zpsc125a2dd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The Back of AAR

DSC01749_zps12154810.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The Booths they Us for food and wine

DSC01750_zps8ce90db3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01752_zps0649e000.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01754_zps5e84e1b0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01755_zps451b2d7e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01756_zpsb1e73ab8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01757_zps34a370c1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The next morning it was time for my hair and make up trial with beaute speciales. Pricilla came to my room at 9am, she did a wonderful job I am beyond happy with her work and I can't wait for her to do my hair and makeup for the wedding. Here's the style I deicide on
20140603_100838_zps59f5e440.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140603_100832_zpsc82511c5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140603_100828_zpsfdf77087.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140603_100819_zps56265ebf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That evening we had a reservation at Be Our Guest, it's my favorite place in Disney!

DSC01789_zps6d1c3333.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01780_zps86a19c8a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01776_zpseb4da541.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01787_zpse61ed806.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wednesday was our engagement shoot I just got the pictures back yesterday and I am in love with all the photos. In fact I'm now booking her for our wedding. Her name is Kimberly Mitchell from Portayable Photography. She is amazing I felt like we had been friends for year, DF really like her as well which is very rare because he never likes anyone. Here are some of the pics she took as well as the link to her blog http://www.portrayablephotography.com/blog/

10425165_10152273249008402_5727711952558315510_n_zpsd623e2bd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10402885_10152275200083402_1824003890872827809_n_zps541c334b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10440786_10152275199623402_2372414251697263402_n_zpsfd1bacea.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That was pretty much the trip. We did get our floral estimate it's 10,363 and that's with me doing all the bouquets and boutonnieres myself. I can't wait to see the finally BOE it should be interesting to say the least. :rotfl:

Oh I never posted a picture of my nails I had done for the trip I'll never get over how they can paint such tiny pictures on peoples nails. I'm holding the just engaged button we wore them the whole trip. we never got to wear them when her proposed because he only flew down for the one night to surprise me with the proposal and left less then 24hrs later.

nails_zpsaca78c6b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well that's all for now happy planning everyone!

Your planning session sounds amazing!!! How fun to be going backstage and doing your tasting in Epcot!!! How cool was it?! And where was it backstage??

So are you giving your guests and entree choice? Do they have to decide before they get there? If you don't mind my asking, is that costing you a lot extra? It's a plated meal and not a buffet, right?

Which cakes did you try?

I love following along with your wedding, because you're having my dream wedding, lol.

Sounds like you had a fun time during your PS trip. Ouch on that floral BEO, but somehow, I'm not completely surprised. =/ I'm betting a decent amount of that is the wishing well?

Sad to hear you didn't like any of the cakes. :( Did you get to try everything you listed out? I know that they've started limiting everyone to 4 cake and 4 filling flavors to try (ugh), which I'm pretty sad about. Looks like the Epcot tasting session went super well though, especially since you seemed to like everything! I had completely forgotten that we could try stuff from the restaurant menus (well, the chef's interpretation of them), so it's cool to see that you did that, since it could end up changing what we decide to try in our tasting session. I'm tempted to ask them for a version of the chicken provencal from the Be Our Guest menu, but we'll see.

It'll be interesting to hear what your BEO/overall budget comes in at!

It's been a long time since I posted so here some updates. We got the BEO a month ago the Grand total was 90980. Around what I expected what I didn't expect was it to be full of mistakes. It looked like it was someone else wedding and they just put our names on it. It took our planner a month to do it while it look like she put it together in a hour. There were things on there we never discussed the things we did discuss at our planning session weren't on there at all. Our planning is awful or should I say was awful because after getting the BEO we have gotten a new one. She was rude and when I would say something she has forgotten on the BEO she would say it was the first she heard of it. Like having transportation for the whole bridal party she gave me a eight person limo mean while there are 25 ppl in the wedding party. After telling her I would need vans or more limos so everyone in the bridal party could get to the reception she told me I never made that clear that I need transportation for them. We discussed this at the planning session for an hour and even if we didn't my wedding is in Epson and she knows I have 25 people on the wedding party how did she think they were going to get there. Ugh she's just a idiot! There so much more I could go into like the racial remarks she make about my fiancé family at the planning session but it would take me hours to write everything. I'm really disappointed in disney her boss didn't care at all about her inability to perform her job or the fact the she made racially charged statement to us. I'm also super embarrassed because the friends we brought with us to the planning session wanted to have their vow renewal there but after the planner behavior and actions the decided against it. This whole wedding planning has been a nightmare I wanted to cancel the whole thing and just have it at the natural mesuam in NYC but pretty much everyone has bought a plane ticket to Florida already. So I'm stuck I have a new planner I spoke to her I the phone once she seems nice so we'll see how things go from here on. I don't have much faith left in disney but I this point I have to other option.

Kathleen that's just AWFUL. I'm sorry you're having that experience! You'd think that with the crazy amount of money you're spending they'd be a little more attentive! How terrible for you and your fiancé.

I'm so sorry!

So things are stating to get better. We picked our DJ just waiting to hear if he is available for our date. We have to give our payment of 15,000 on Firday so hopefully we will have an updated BEO by then. I'm going to post the one that i have so far it has a lot of mistakes but it gives an idea of what the wedding will be like. Our wedding invitations come in the mail. I am in love with them. They were worth every penny i spent on them! Also Shelley from impressions and her assistant Amanda were so wonderful to work with can't say enough wonderful things about them. Here's some pics of the invitations

20140810_124548_zps1f1e65a5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140810_124600_zps1f167aae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140810_124621_zpsb105e5e3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140810_124655_zps9555bba3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140810_124723_zps8ae0dab7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140810_124951_zpsa93d5d96.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140810_125006_zpsfacd16bd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140810_130248_zpsf341bfa9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
the lining of the inner envelope and the tab with our names is my favorite thing about them :love:

I'm going to get stamps with our pictures on them we have it narrowed down to these just trying to decided what would work best
Engagment043_zps2c7a6b26.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Engagment017_zpsc23fc75c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Engagment011_zps26521e9a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Engagment051_zpse49b2f7f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Engagment068_zpsca75dcad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Engagment080_zpsceea9047.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Engagment098_zps58d2b1fc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

the picture are by http://portrayablephotography.com/ Kimberly is the best i want her to shoot our wedding. I'm trying to figure out how to make this happen.

I'm going to post the BEO later its 14 pages so just have to figure out the best way to upload it.

So things are stating to get better. We picked our DJ just waiting to hear if he is available for our date. We have to give our payment of 15,000 on Firday so hopefully we will have an updated BEO by then. I'm going to post the one that i have so far it has a lot of mistakes but it gives an idea of what the wedding will be like. Our wedding invitations come in the mail. I am in love with them. They were worth every penny i spent on them! Also Shelley from impressions and her assistant Amanda were so wonderful to work with can't say enough wonderful things about them. Here's some pics of the invitations [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] the lining of the inner envelope and the tab with our names is my favorite thing about them :love: I'm going to get stamps with our pictures on them we have it narrowed down to these just trying to decided what would work best [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] the picture are by http://portrayablephotography.com/ Kimberly is the best i want her to shoot our wedding. I'm trying to figure out how to make this happen. I'm going to post the BEO later its 14 pages so just have to figure out the best way to upload it.

Oooo the invitations are a GORGEOUS! and I LOVE the pic of you two kissing on a Main Street!!

I love so many aspects of your wedding and can't wait To see it come together! Your hair is just stunning in the trial and I am in love with your invites!!! Hang in there, I feel like you will have an AMAZING Disney wedding!!!! Congratulations, I look forward to seeing more posts!

I am absolutely in LOVE with your invitations!!! They look amazing! And your pictures in the park are fantastic! Just read all your stuff and sorry to hear about the problems with your planner :( hopefully from here on out things get better for you.

I'm getting married the same day! And we'll be in Epcot at the same time for a dessert party to watch IllumiNations!

Can't wait to read more about your plans! :blush:

What a nightmare of an experience :(! Your planning session sounded so wonderful. I hope things get better with the new planner. While it sounds like the DFTW team has not brought their A game for you thus far, your other vendors have done a lovely job. I really liked the pictures your photographer took of you in the park. She did a great job capturing the two of you (and not capturing lots of random other people) and the park.

So here it is I finally got around to posting the BEO :rotfl: . This is the most updated one I have from Aug 15th. I also included the breakdown of the cost of everything. Hope this helps someone.

disneybud_zpsd998d65c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

disneybud2_zps41fb029a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

disneybud3_zps651ef266.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
Event Contact: Kathleen
Date: Thursday, Nov 13, 2014
Event Name: Wedding Rehearsal
Attendance Guarantee: 30 Set for: 30
Room Blocked: 4:00pm -7:00pm
Home Hotel: Grand Floridian - 1B
GMR#:
Group Type:W
Updated: Tuesday, Jul 15, 2014 @ 5:20pm Resort Contact:
Agreed To By:______________________________ Pager: 162-134-2105 xDIRECT
Event Location
Function Space:
Facility:
Marquee: Wedding Rehearsal
• LOCATION AND TIME OF REHEARSAL
CANNOT BE BOOKED/GUARANTEED UNTIL (30)
DAYS PRIOR TO THE WEDDING DATE
• REHEARSALS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE
ACCOMMODATED IF BRIDAL PARTY AND OR
THE OFFICANT ARE MORE THAN 15 MINUTES
LATE, PAST SCHEDULED START TIME.
•
the time and location to ensure everyone is prompt.
Setup
Event Start: 5:00pm
Event End: 6:00pm
Setup Style: Wedding - Standard Ceremony
• Officiant: Pastor Luther Kistler
• Theatre Style
• Center Aisle
• Skirted table in front of room as an altar
• Water Station
Event Agenda
5:00pm - 6:00pm Wedding Rehearsal
7:30pm - 10:30pm Rehearsal Dinner at Napa
• HOW SHOULD I GET MY WEDDING ITEMS TO
MY PLANNER?
• DELIVERY OF CEREMONY & RECEPTION
ITEMS TO FRANCK'S BRIDAL STUDIO:
• Deliver all items no more than (3) days prior to your
wedding date.
• Franck's Bridal Studio is open Monday-Friday's from
9:00am-11:00am and 1:00pm-4:00pm.
• HOW SHOULD I PACK MY WEDDING ITEMS?
• Be sure to separate your items into (2) bins/Bags or
Boxes, with lids and handles for easy and safe transport.
• Bins should be labeled with the Wedding Name,
Contents, & Planners Name.
• Bins/Bags/Boxes should be no larger than (30) lbs
each.
• Additional bins over (30) lbs will incur handling fees
and will be the responsibility of the Bride/Groom to
Deliver to the Reception location, excluding Parks.
• MAXIMUM of (3) bins per wedding up to (100)
guests & (4) bins per wedding up to (200) guests.
• HELPFUL HINT: Please include an "Inventory List"
of all items being provided along with any special
directions
Public Restaurant
• 407-WDWWDW
Resort Restaurant, it is the responsibility of the
couple to secure the dining reservation. Dining
Reservations are available at the 180 day mark from
your rehearsal dinner date.
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
Event Name: Rehearsal Dinner/Catered
Attendance Guarantee: 40 Set for: 40
Room Blocked: 6:30pm -11:30pm
GMR#:
Updated: Thursday, Aug 14, 2014 @ 5:15pm Resort Contact:
Event Location
Function Space: Napa
Facility: Disney's Contemporary Resort
Marquee: Wedding Rehearsal
Dinner
Setup
Event Start: 7:30pm
Event End: 10:30pm
Setup Style: Custom
• BRIDE/GROOM NAMES: Kathleen & Jamal
• Please set (4) Rounds
• Black Base Linen
• Florist To Provide: See Proposal
• BRIDE TO PROVIDE:
• Place Cards/Seating Chart
Event Agenda
7:30pm - 10:30pm Rehearsal Dinner/Catered
7:30pm - 10:30pm Beverage Service
7:30pm - 7:45pm Arrival/Welcome Speech
7:45pm - 10:00pm Dinner Service
9:30pm - 9:45pm Holiday Wishes
Catering Fees and Equipment
7:30pm - 10:30pm : Rehearsal Dinner/Catered
(1) Food & Beverage Minimum Charge
Price: $0.01 per each (+)
• A fee of $3,500.00++ is charged for use of this venue.
This fee will be reduced by the amount of food and
beverage revenue exclusive of tax and gratuity.
7:30pm - 10:30pm : Beverage Service
(1) Fee, Bartender
Price: $100.00 per each (+)
• This charge will be waived should beverage sales
exceed $500.00 per bar exclusive of tax & gratuity.
Catering Food & Beverage
7:45pm - 10:00pm : Dinner Service
(33) Dinner, Cal Grill Custom
Price: $90.00 per Guest (++)
FIRST COURSE
Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli served with Sun-dried
Tomato Nectar, Shiitake Mushrooms and Basil
SALAD COURSE
Romaine Salad served with Roasted Garlic Dressing,
Sun-dried Tomatoes, Aged Parmesan and Croutons
SORBET COURSE
Market-inspired House-made Seasonal Sorbet
ENTREE
Seared All Natural Organic Chicken Breast served with
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Gorgonzola Creamed
Spinach
DESSERT TRIO
Chocolate Pudding Cake
Grand Marnier Creme Brulee
Chevre Cheese Cake
(7) Dinner, Children's Dinner - Chef's Presentation of
Children's Meal & Children's Dessert.
Price: $55.00 per Guest (++)
• Final food and beverage guarantee is due by 12:00pm
72 business hours prior to the wedding event.
• We are happy to discuss and attempt to accommodate
any special dietary requirements for your upcoming
event. As the event coordinator, we ask you
communicate with us any special dietary needs,
selection.
• Nothing in this document will reduce or negate any
food and beverage commitment in any agreement
entered into between you and us or any of our affiliates.
Bar
7:30pm - 10:30pm : Beverage Service
(BOC) Hosted, Soft Drinks, Assorted - Assortment of
Soft Drinks
Price: $4.75 per each (Bill On Consumption,++)
• Estimaed (3) drinks per person based on 33 Guests.
Estimate for billing purposes only; actual consumption
may vary.
(BOC) Hosted, Assorted Juices - Fruit Juice
Price: $5.50 per each (Bill On Consumption,++)
(BOC) Bottled Water (Sparkling - Hosted)
Price: $4.75 per each (Bill On Consumption,++)
• RESPONSIBLE VENDOR LAWS:
• Any guest appearing under the age of 40, will be
required to produce a valid form of identification. No
exceptions can be made. Please ensure all guests have
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
Event Name: Rehearsal Dinner/Catered
Attendance Guarantee: 40 Set for: 40
Room Blocked: 6:30pm -11:30pm
GMR#:
Updated: Thursday, Aug 14, 2014 @ 5:15pm Resort Contact:
ID.
• Bartenders have the right to refuse service to any
individual if safety is in question. This action is not
limited to closing the bar under Florida's Responsible
Vendor Law.
• For the safety of our gu
any bar in a catered facility.
• INTERNATIONAL GUESTS: Guests that do not
have a United States issued ID are required to provide a
valid Passport for age verification. ************
• The Florida Beverage Law prohibits the consumption
or possession of alcoholic beverages by any person
under the age of 21.
• Guest must have been born *on or before* Nov 13,
1993 to possess or consume alcoholic beverages.
• Upon your request at the conclusion of your food and
beverage functions, wine that was purchased by the
accordance with Florida law. If you elect not to remove
partially consumed bottles, such bottles shall be deemed
transferred to us for no additional consideration. This
paragraph does not apply in the case of hosted bars
(where wine is purchased on a "by the drink" basis) or
packaged bars (where wine is provided on an hourly/per
person basis).
Florist
7:30pm - 10:30pm : Rehearsal Dinner/Catered
(4) Linen and Floral, Cal Grill Wedding
Price: $0.01 per each
Magenta Overlay w/ Contemp Ocean Swirl CP
Please Mix and Match Black Linen with the Magenta
Linen on Every Other table.
• Floral & Gifts Team: All costs for this selection
should apply towwards the California Grill Cost Center
5142203 and not the guest billing profile.
• If using the WDW Florist: For "day of" or "after
hours" event needs, please contact the WDW Florist at
407-827-1432 (8-238-1432). This numbe
and is monitored (7) days a week from 7:00am-7:00pm.
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
Event Contact: DuCharme, Kathleen E
Date: Friday, Nov 14, 2014
Event Name: Wedding Ceremony/WP
Attendance Guarantee: 100 Set for: 100
Room Blocked: 4:00pm -6:30pm
GMR#:
Updated: Friday, Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:01pm Resort Contact:Agreed To By:______________________________ Pager: 162-134-2105 xDIRECT
Event Location
Function Space: Wedding Pavilion
Facility: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Marquee: DuCharme/Skinner Wedding Ceremony
Setup
Event Start: 4:30pm
Event End: 6:00pm
Setup Style: Wedding - Standard Ceremony
• Officiant: Pastor Luther Kistler
• Officiant Fees & License: give directly to officiant.
• Photography: Disney Fine Art Photography
• Videography: N/A
• Bride's Hotel - Bay Lake Tower
• Groom's Hotel - Pop Century
Event Agenda
4:30pm - 6:00pm Wedding Ceremony/WP
2:00pm - 2:00am Photography
2:00pm - 4:00pm Wedding Floral Delivery
3:00pm - 3:30am Transportation
5:00pm Ceremony to Begin
8:00pm - 9:30pm Pre-Reception: Italy Isola
9:30pm - 2:00am Reception: American Adventure
• Ushers to seat guests
• Reserve 1st Two rows on each side
• Readers - TBD
• Staged exit with Rose Petals
• BRIDE TO PROVIDE:
• Rings
• Marriage License - Please provide to officiant
• Programs
• FLORIST TO PROVIDE:
• See Floral Proposal
4:30pm - 6:00pm : Wedding Ceremony/WP
(1) Wedding Pavilion Usage
Price: $3300.00 per each (+)
• Wedding Pavilion fee includes Organist and AV
Tech. Fee includes wireless lavaliere microphones for
officiant and/or readers. Fee includes Complimentary
parking at the Pavilion for your guests as well as
restrooms and housekeeping inside the Wedding
Pavilion.
Entertainment
3:00pm - 3:30am : Transportation
(1) Cinderella's Coach
Price: $2950.00 per each
4:40PM - Pick up Bride & Parents at the side entrance
to Grand Floridian and transport to the Wedding
Pavilion
Wait during ceremony & perform staged exit
Wait during pictures
Stage for Photos at the Wedding Pavilion.
(1) Vintage Car - Rolls Royce
Price: $900.00 per each
6:00PM - Pick up Bride & Groom at the Wedding
Pavilion and transfer to the Boardwalk Main Lobby (for
photos). Hold through photos.
7:15PM: Pick up Bride and Groom at the Boardwalk
American Adventure.
• 1958 All-White automobile, includes driver in
passengers $900 for three hours, $1200 for four hours.
(1) Organist/CD
PRELUDE: Organist to play Prelude
* Open Seating
MOTHER'S ENTRANCE: Song TBD *Organ to play*
* Groom's Mother, Ann escorted by Groom's Father,
Gerald
* Bride's Mother, Diane escorted by TBD
GROOM/GROOMSMEN: "WAR" (written by Gabriel
Hubert) **PENDING ENT.**
* Officiant Pastor Luther Kistler enters with Groom
Jamal, Bestman Keven & Groomsmen Juan, Thomas,
Christopher, Donnell, Robert, Sirag & Lawrence
BRIDESMAIDS: "A Dream is A Wish" (Disney
Philharmonics Orchestra) **CD**
"Alicia"
* Ring Bearer Sean enters, followed by Flower Girls
Caroline, Abigail, Evelyn & Ryan (Ring Bearer to enter
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
GMR#:
Updated: Friday, Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:01pm Resort Contact:
last)
BRIDE: "A Dream is A Wish" (Disney Philharmonics
Orchestra) **CD**
* Bride Kathleen enters escorted by her Father, William
RECESSIONAL: Camille Sanit-Saens Symphony #3
*Organ*
* Bride & groom exit, followed by the bridal party &
guests
Please provide your music selections no later than 30
days prior to the wedding.
If providing a CD, Please provide (1) CD that mirrors
order of the processional listed on your BEO.
• In accordance with your Disney Fairy Tale Weddings
contract, all Entertainment elements are finalized (30)
day prior to your wedding date. Any alterations or
reductions to the Entertainment elements listed on the
Banquet Event Orders (BEO's) on or within thirty (30)
days of your wedding will be subject to full payment.
Florist
2:00pm - 4:00pm : Wedding Floral Delivery
(1) Floral Wedding Package
Price: $8679.00 per each (+)
Final counts on floral & favors must be given 15 days
prior to event.
Provide floral per proposal dated: 6.10.14
(1) Floral Moving Fees
Price: $50.00 per each
(1) Floral Delivery Fee
Price: $75.00 per each
• Should you have any questions regarding your floral
proposal, please contact:
• Heather Sparby @ (407) 827-5769 or
heather.sparby@disney.com
• If using the WDW Florist: For "day of" or "after
hours" event needs, please contact the WDW Florist at
407-827-1432 (8-238-
and is monitored (7) days a week from 7:00am-7:00pm.
Bell Services
• Guests arriving individually, limo & motorcoach
Photography, Video & Multimedia
2:00pm - 2:00am : Photography
(1) Photo SCHEDULE/START TIMES
Photography - (12) Hours of Coverage from 2:00PM to
2:00AM
2:00 PM to 4:00Pm - Bride's Getting ready photos in
her Guest Room #TBD at Bay Lake Tower
4:00 PM to 4:45 PM Bride/Bridesmaids photos at the
Grand Floridian
5:00PM: Ceremony Begins
Bride & Groom would like to take photos at the
Boardwalk. Photos at the Boardwalk are to conclude by
8:15PM. Will walk to IG & meet guide for park entry
8:00PM - 9:30PM Pre-Reception at Italy
9:30PM to 2:00AM - American Adventure
(1) Wishes Enchanted Rose Photography (Non)
Price: $5895.00 per each
Includes (2) Professional Photographers to cover up to
Ten (10) hours of your Disney Fairy Tale wedding.
Portraits
A private website of your final images & a Proof Disc
(450 x 300 72 dpi) for viewing your images of your
wedding and bridal portraits
A Disney Park Bridal Portrait Session: Epcot & MK
Booked for 11/17/14 at 7AM.
Upgraded your Disney Park Bridal Portrait Session to
include Magic Kingdom Bridal Portrait for an
additional $400
Jasmine 5x7 twelve (12) print album
Your choice of one (1) of our Premier Albums:
Choice of: Brilliance 12" x 12" sixty-five (65) print
album, Signature Album, or Digital Montage sixty-five
(65) print Album
Two (2) Family coffee table books: Thirty (30) images
8"x8"
Includes one (1) 16"x24" gallery wrap
Up to (2) hours with our Album Designer to build your
album
OPTION: Include an Archival Disc with your package
for an additional $400
Bride has added (2) additional hours of photography at
$200 each
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
GMR#:
Updated: Friday, Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:01pm Resort Contact: Agreed To By:______________________________ Pager: 162-134-2105 xDIRECT
• Media will be received outside Florida.
(1) Wedding Pavilion - House Audio System
• Includes AV Tech and Microphones for Groom,
officiant, readers and vocalist.
• CANCELLATION POLICY: There is a 30 day
cancellation policy for all photo and Video elements.
• AFTER THE WEDDING, TO VIEW YOUR
PHOTOS ON LINE:
• http://collages.net/disneyweddings/
• USER NAME: Bride's / Groom's Wedding (note
spaces around the backslash)
• PASSWORD - 1971
• Photos will be available for sixty (60) days, starting
(3) three weeks after the wedding date, if the (3) three
weeks falls on a weekend, the website will be available
the next business day. The last active date of the website
is listed in the lower right corner of the first page.
• PHOTOS WILL BE SENT VIA COURIER
SERVICE AND WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE.
PLEASE VERIFY THAT THE FOLLOWING
MAILING ADDRESS IS CORRECT:
• NAME: Mr. & Mrs. Jamal Skinner
• ADDRESS: 21937 75th Ave
• CITY/STATE/ZIP: Bayside, NY 11364
• PHONE NUMBER: (646) 725-8023
• EMAIL: kathleenducharme@aol.com
• SIGNATURE: ON FILE
Transportation
3:00pm - 3:30am : Transportation
(3) Luxury Van/SUV Charter *4 hours*
Price: $252.00 per each
Charter based on 3:00PM to 7:00PM
3:00PM -
Main Lobby and transport to the Wedding Pavilion.
3:40PM - Pick up Bride & party at Bay Lake Tower
Main Lobby and transport to the Grand Floridian Main
Lobby for photos.
As Directed, Please Shuttle bride's party to the Wedding
Pavilion.
Hold at the Wedding Pavilion through ceremony. Vans
will Hold through Photos.
Shuttle bridal party to The Boardwalk Resort Main
Lobby for additional photos.
No later than 7:30PM, please pick up at Boardwalk
Main Lobby and transfer Bridal party to Backstage
Epcot American Adventure.
Charter ends at 8:00PM
• ATTN KATHLEEN & JAMAL: It is your
responsibility to communicate the above transportation
schedule to your guests prior to your event.** Seats (8)
passengers. Van charters are a minimum of three (3)
hours at a cost of $63.00 per hour.
(1) Motorcoach #1 - Charter (11) Hours
Price: $1155.00 per each
Charter based on 4:15PM to 3:15AM
***Max (55) passengers***
4:15PM -
(OLD PORT ROYLAE LOCATION)
Transport all guests to the Wedding Pavilion
Hold through ceremony. Please Stage at the GF
Convention Center Lobby.
7:15PM: Please Pick up guests at Grand Floridian
Convention Center and transfer to Backstage Epcot
(American Adventure)
Hold through reception.
Be available for departures at 10:30PM, 11:30PM and
12:45AM
Please stage at Backstage American Adventure at
2:00AM for a 2:15AM departure. Please transfer guests
back to Caribbean Beach Resort.
schedule to your guests prior to your event. *Maximum
seating is (55) passengers per bus. Motorcoach charters
are a minimum of five (5) hours at a cost of $105.00 per
hour.
(1) Motorcoach #2 - Charter (11) Hours
Price: $1155.00 per each
Charter based on 4:15PM to 3:15AM
***Max (55) passengers***
4:15PM - Pick up guests at The Pop Century Resort
Transport all guests to the Wedding Pavilion
Hold through ceremony. Transfer anyone to the GF
Main Lobby that requires assistance.
Stage at GF Convention Center Lobby.
7:15PM: Please Pick up guests at the GF Convention
Center Lobby and transfer to Backstage Epcot
(American Adventure)
Hold through reception.
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
GMR#:
Updated: Friday, Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:01pm Resort Contact:
Be available for departures at 10:00PM, 11:00PM and
1:00AM
Please stage at Backstage American Adventure at
2:00AM for a 2:15AM departure. Please transfer guests
back to Pop Century Resort.
schedule to your guests prior to your event. *Maximum
seating is (55) passengers per bus. Motorcoach charters
are a minimum of five (5) hours at a cost of $105.00 per
hour.
• Due to fuel costs transportation pricing may increase
without notice. Please see the "Cancellation / Overtime
Charges" Section of the Group and Convention Résumé
for the fee payable for cancellation of transportation.
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
Event Name: Pre-Reception
Room Blocked: 7:00pm -10:30pm
GMR#:
Updated: Friday, Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:00pm Resort Contact:
Event Location
Function Space: Italy Isola
Facility: Epcot®
• IF YOUR EVENT IS HELD IN A PARK, PLEASE
NOTE THAT DUE
YOUR GUEST MAY BE SUBJECT TO OPENING OF
ANY GIFTS OR PACKAGES
Setup
Event Start: 8:00pm
Event End: 9:30pm
Setup Style: Scattered Cocktail Tables
• Scattered Cocktail Tables & Highboys
• Banquet Servers Costume: White Tuxedo
• Linen: Black Floor Length
• FLORIST TO PROVIDE:
• See Floral Proposal
• BRIDE TO PROVIDE:
• Guest Book, Pen
• Card Box/Gifts
Event Agenda
8:00pm - 9:30pm Pre-Reception
8:00pm - 9:30pm Bar/Beverage Service
8:00pm - 9:30pm Hors d'Oeuvres
9:00pm - 9:15pm Illuminations
8:00pm - 9:30pm : Pre-Reception
(1) Weather Back Up
For the Safety of Guest/Cast; Set-up for all outdoor
events is WEATHER PERMITTING. Weather calls will
be made at least 5 hours prior to the start
of each function - possibly earlier based on the event.
• If there is a chance of rain of 35% or higher, bitter
cold (50 or colder), or excessive electrical activity, the
location will try to consult with the responsible party at
the time however reserves the right to move the function
indoors. This decision does not change the cancellation
payment
8:00pm - 9:30pm : Bar/Beverage Service
(1) Fee, Bartender (Waived)
(1) Fee, Bartender (Additional)
Catering Food & Beverage
8:00pm - 9:30pm : Hors d'Oeuvres
(100) Reception, Merryweather À la carte
Price: $50.50 per Guest (++)
PRE-RECEPTION BUFFET ITEMS:
Bacon Wrapped Scallops with a Thai Sweet Chili Sugar
Glaze
Mini Chicken Empanadas with Chimichurri Sauce
Pan-fried Chicken Dumpling
House-made Crab Cakes with Mustard Chive Creme
Spanikopitas with Tapenade
Coconut Shrimp with Orange Horseradish Marmalade
• Choice of five Hors d'Oeuvres. Additional item
$4.00++ per guest. Based on 1.5 hours of service.
(100) Reception, Weddings Sliced Fruits - Fresh
Sliced Seasonal Fruit with Mango Yogurt Sauce
Price: $10.50 per Guest (++)
• Final Food & Beverage guarantee is due by 12:00pm
72 business hours prior to event.
• MENU TASTING on 6/2 with Chef Mikko & Hazel
• ALLERGIES/SPECIAL MEALS:
• * (1) Peanut Allergy
• * (1) Lactose Intolerant
selection.
Bar
8:00pm - 9:30pm : Bar/Beverage Service
(90) Package, Premium Brands Bar (1.5 Hours)
Price: $25.50 per Guest (++)
Domestic Beer
Imported Beer
Assortment of Regular and Diet Soft Drinks
Fruit Juice
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
GMR#:
Updated: Friday, Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:00pm Resort Contact:
Premium Cocktails
Bottled Water
Bottled Mineral Water
Penfolds Rawson's Retreat Cabernet Sauvignon
Columbia Crest Two Vines Chardonnay
Hogue Pinot Grigio
Beringer White Zinfandel
Mirrasou Pinot Noir
Canyon Road Merlot
(10) Soft Drinks & Bottled Water Package
Price: $10.50 per Guest (++)
Assortment of Soft Drinks
Assorted Fruit Juice
Bottled Water
• RESPONSIBLE VENDOR LAW:
• BY FLORIDA LAW: Any guest appearing under the
age of 40 years of age, will be asked to show proof of
age. No exceptions can be made.
• Bartenders have the right to refuse service to an
individual or close the bar is an individual's safety is at
risk under the Responsible Vendor Law.
•
• INTERNATIONAL GUESTS: Please provide your
passport for ID verification. ************
under the age of 21.
• Guest must have been born *on or before* Nov 14,
person basis).
Entertainment
(4) Caricature Artist - Pre-reception 8:00PM -
9:30PM
Price: $650.00 per each
• Approximately 8 B&W portraits per hour. # of artists
determined by guest count. Artist performs 40 munutes
on-stage with 20 minute break perhour. Based on a (3)
hour call time.
Operations/Attractions
(2) Event Guide
(1) Guide required for eveny (50) guests
between the ceremony and the pre-reception**
7:45 PM - Meet Guests backstage American Adventure
and escort to Italy Isola for pre-reception
8:30PM - Meet Bride/Groom at International Gateway
and escort to Italy Isola for pre-reception **Bride &
Groom will be doing Photos on the Boardwalk
Stay with Guests throughout the pre-reception
Escort guest to American Adventure Rotunda for
Reception
Stay with Guests throughout the reception
2:00AM - Reception to conclude. Escort guest to
backstage American Adventure for departure
• Up to (4) hours
(1) Venue Rental
Price: $500.00 per each (+)
• Includes a reserved in-park venue and the service
escort guests and will remain throughout the event. They
will also assist with any special needs including:
directions and rain gear.
9:00pm - 9:15pm : Illuminations
(BOC) Illuminations Viewing Fee - GUIDES: Bill on
Consumption based on the number of guests who do
not have th eir park tickets with them. Please collect
tickets and process accordingly.
Price: $12.95 per Guest (Bill On Consumption,+)
• Bill on Consumption based on the number of guests
who do not have their park tickets with them. Please
collect tickets and process accordingly.
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
GMR#:
Updated: Friday, Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:00pm Resort Contact: Agreed To By:______________________________ Pager: 162-134-2105 xDIRECT
Revision Log
DuCharme/Skinner Wedding
DuCharme/Skinner Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
Event Name: Wedding Cake Delivery
Attendance Guarantee: 1 Set for: 1
Room Blocked: 7:45pm -10:15pm
GMR#:
Updated: Friday, Aug 15, 2014 @ 2:47pm Resort Contact: Pamela M Mattack
Event: 5 Phone: 407-566-6495
Event Location
Function Space: GF Pastry Shop-Wedding Cakes
Facility: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Setup
Event Start: 8:45pm
Event End: 9:15pm
Setup Style: Mix-In
Event Agenda
8:45pm - 9:15pm Wedding Cake Delivery
8:45pm - 9:15pm : Wedding Cake Delivery
(1) White Chocolate Castle
Price: $185.00 per each (+)
Price: $185.00 (Price Confirmed with Bakery on
7/15/14)
Small White Chocolate Castle
Silver & Blue Turrets - See Bride's Photo. Outlineon
castle in SILVER with BLUE turrets. Please get as close
to Bride's photo as possible.
Please Include Light.
• Price includes item charge plus tax but excludes 21%
service charge. White Chocolate Castle is very fragile
and cannot be shipped.
Catering Food & Beverage
8:45pm - 9:15pm : Wedding Cake Delivery
(1) Wedding Cake - No Service Charge
Price: $725.00 per each (+)
No. of Guests: 50 Guests/Three Tiers
Price per Cake : $725.00
of Strawberry Mousse and Buttercream Filling .
Decorations: Cinderella Blue Cake with Silver Hand
Painted Scrolls. See Photo. Sugar Floral and a band of
Mickeys at the base of each layer.
Refer to style of Mickey heads used in the "Mickey's
Wave" design, but do NOT do in a wave - do straight
across in a band.
Cake Topper: White Chocolate Castle with Silver &
Blue turrets and silver outline- See Photo and detail as
pictured. Please include LED Light for cake.
Event Location: AA Rotunda
Color Matching:
Our Pastry Team will do their best to match requested
color elements of your wedding cake with any provided
color swatches or photos.
Due to the varied nature of color printer tones, food
dyes, fondant, Florida humidity and lighting used in the
event banquet room
not all color matching will be exact. There will be
variations in color intensity and hues.
• Price includes cake charge plus tax. Grand Floridian
Bakery to Create and Deliver cake. Reception Team will
Cut and Serve wedding cake.
(1) Sheet Cake - No Service Charge
Price: $150.00 per each (+)
Price per Sheet Cake : $150.00
Yellow Cake with Peanut Butter CUP Filling and
Buttercream Frosting
• Price includes cake charge plus tax. Grand Floridian
Bakery to Create and Deliver cake. Reception Team will
Cut and Serve wedding cake.
• PLEASE NOTE:
• Wedding Cake Style cannot be changed inside of 30
days prior to wedding date.
• Number of people cake is based on, cannot be
changed inside of 15 days prior to wedding date.
• Wedding cake cannot be shipped by Walt Disney
World.
including food allergi
selection.
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
Event Name: Reception
Room Blocked: FRI 8:30pm -SAT 3:00am
GMR#:
Updated: Friday, Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:12pm Resort Contact:
Event Location
Function Space: American Adventure Rotunda
Facility: Epcot®
• SINCE YOUR EVENT IS HELD IN A PARK,
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO HIGH LEVELS OF
SECURITY YOUR GUESTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO
OPENING OF ANY GIFTS OR PACKAGES
BROUGHT INTO THE PARK.
Setup
Event Start: 9:30pm
Event End: 2:00am
Setup Style: Custom
• Please see Room Diagram for table set up
• Sweetheart Table for (2)
• (10) Rounds
• Dance Area
• Table for DJ
• Cake table / knife / cake server
• (1) Highchair - Table #TBD
• White Base Plate
• Banquet Servers Costume: White Jacket
• Linens: See Floral Proposal
• Napkin Fold: White Pocket Fold
• FLORIST TO PROVIDE:
• Chivari Chairs, Linens
• Menu Cards and Table Numbers
• Please See Floral for full details
• BRIDE TO PROVIDE:
• Toasting glasses (for Bride & Groom)
• Favors - TBD
• Table Numbers
• PLEASE NOTE: All personal items, inclusive of
gifts, cards, and cake are to be packed up and removed
from the Reception location by ***DIANE
DUCHARME (MOB)***. Please ensure that the
individual(s) you assign to this task are aware of their
responsibility prior to the Wedding day. WDW cannot
be held responsiblefor items left unattended during or
after the Reception.
Event Agenda
9:30pm - 2:00am Reception
9:30pm - 2:00am Bar
9:30pm - 10:00pm Intro/1st Dance/Toast
9:30pm - 2:00am Entertainment
10:15pm - 11:30pm Dinner Service
11:59pm - 12:15am Cake Cutting
11:59pm - 2:00am After Hours Treats
• Dinner Room Opens
• Announcements
• Bride & Groom's 1st Dance
• Wedding Toast By: ______
• Blessing by: _____
• Dinner is Served
• Parent Dances (Between 1st & 2nd Course)
• Cake Cutting
• Mickey Waffle & Ice Cream Station
• Bouquet & Garter Toss
• Farewell Dance
• Confetti Blast
• Conclusion of Event
• Guest Depart for Busses
• Mickey Ice Cream Treats
9:30pm - 2:00am : Bar
(1) Fee, Bartender (Waived)
(1) Fee, Bartender - Additional
11:59pm - 12:15am : Cake Cutting
(1) Wedding Cake Service Charge
Price: $152.25 per each (+)
Flavor & Fillings: Yellow Cake with Strawberry &
Butter Cream Filling
Set Up Time: 8:30 PM
ANNIVERSARY LAYER: Should the couple choose to
keep the top Layer the bride & groom will be
responsible for transporting and storing.
Walt Disney World does not ship Wedding Cakes.
• Wedding Cake service charge is based on retail cake
price of $ 725.00Price reflects 21% service charge and
6.5% sales tax. Grand Floridian Bakery to make and
deliver cake. Reception Team to cut & Serve the
wedding cake. Fee should be 21% of Wedding Cake

Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
GMR#:
xDIRECT
Price.This package will be taxed.
(1) Sheet Cake Service Charge
Price: $31.50 per each (+)
Yellow Cake with Peanut Butter CUP Filling and
Buttercream Frosting
• Wedding Cake service charge is based on retail cake
price of $ 150++ . Price reflects 21% service charge and
6.5% sales tax. Grand Floridian Bakery to make and
deliver cake. Reception Team to cut & Serve the
wedding cake. Fee should be 21% of Wedding Cake
Price.This packagewill be taxed.
Catering Food & Beverage
10:15pm - 11:30pm : Dinner Service
(50) Dinner Plated, Wedding BEEF
Price: $93.50 per Guest (++)
APPETIZER
Truffle-
Cheeses
SALAD COURSE
Baby Iceberg Wedge Salad, Bacon and a gorganzola
cream dressing
ENTREE SELECTIONS
Grilled Strip Steak with garlic Herb Butter served with
Green Beans and Roasted Fingerling Potatoes. (Steak
entree inspired by Be Our Guest at MK)
Fresh Baked Bread and Butter
Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, and a Selection of Teas
(25) Dinner Plated, Wedding SALMON
Price: $81.00 per Guest (++)
APPETIZER
Truffle-
Cheeses
SALAD COURSE
cream dressing
ENTREE SELECTIONS
Miso-glazed Salmon with Shiso Butter, Traditional
Whipped Potatoes, and Seasonal Vegetables tossed with
Ginger and Sea Salt
(15) Dinner Plated, Wedding CHICKEN
Price: $75.00 per Guest (++)
APPETIZER
Truffle-
Cheeses
SALAD COURSE
cream dressing
ENTREE SELECTIONS
Amaretto Honey-lacquered Pan-seared Free-Range
Chicken served with Green Beans and Roasted
Fingerling Potatoes
(10) Children's, Donald Duck 2013 (Ages 3-9)
Price: $27.50 per Guest (++)
Mickey-roni and Cheese
Chicken Tenders
Fries and Corn
Dirt Pot Dessert
(10) Children's Plated, Bibbidi Bobbidi *OPT*
Fruit with Mickey Watermelon
Cheese Pizza
Tater Tots
Chocolate Crisped Rice Treat
• ****OPTION for Children ages 3-
only (1) option for children (Donald Duck or Bibbidi
Bobbidi)
(2) Vendor Meal/Chef's Choice - ATTN CULINARY:
Please have Vendor Meals Prepared at the start of
meal.
• For your photographers
11:59pm - 2:00am : After Hours Treats
(100) Pineapple Float Station (12:30A-1:45AM)
Price: $15.25 per Guest (++)
Station
Guests's Choice of Hand Dipped Pineapple or Vanilla
Bean Ice Cream
Pineapple Juice or Orange Juice
Crushed Pineapples, Crushed Macadamia Nuts,
Shredded Coconut and Caramel Sauce
(100) Mickey Waffle Station (12:30AM - 1:45AM)

Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
GMR#:
Price: $12.75 per Guest (++)
Mickey Waffles with Fresh Fruit, Whipped Cream, and
Maple Syrup Prepared-to-Order
offerings.
**BRIDE HAS REQUESTED FRESH FRUIT and NOT
FRUIT COMPOTE and please do NOT offer butter**
• Please Use fresh fruit & not fruit compote. Please do
not offer Maply Syrup per the bride's request.
(BOC) Ice CreamMickey Premium Bars (1:50AM)
Price: $5.50 per each (Bill On Consumption,++)
Please Serve starting at 1:50AM: Assorted Ice Cream
Novelty Bars and Fruit Bars
Pass our Mickey Premium bars as guests depart for
motor Coaches. Please have Ice Cream Carts stationed
OUTSIDE of American Adventure.
Please have a few Fruit bars on hand for guests with
allergies.
• Final food and beverage guarantee is due by 12:00pm
72 business hours prior to the wedding event.
• FOR PRE-SELECTED ENTREE MEALS: ENTREE
CHOICES MUST BE DESIGNATED ON THE
GUESTS ESCORT/PLACE CARD, AS WELL AS ON
THE TABLE ASSIGNMENT FORM LISTING THE
NUMBER OF ENTREES PER TABLE. AT LEAST (2)
WEEKS PRIOR TO THE WEDDING DATE
• MENU TASTING on 6/2 with Chef Mikko & Hazel
• ALLERGIES/SPECIAL MEALS:
• * (1) Peanut Allergy
• * (1) Lactose Intolerant
selection.
Bar
9:30pm - 2:00am : Bar
(90) Package, Premium Brands Bar (4.5 hours)
Price: $45.00 per Guest (++)
Domestic Beer
Imported Beer
Assortment of Regular and Diet Soft Drinks
Fruit Juice
Premium Cocktails
Bottled Water
Bottled Mineral Water
Penfolds Rawson's Retreat Cabernet Sauvignon
Columbia Crest Two Vines Chardonnay
Hogue Pinot Grigio
Beringer White Zinfandel
Mirrasou Pinot Noir
Canyon Road Merlot
(10) Soft Drinks & Bottled Water Package
Price: $22.50 per Guest (++)
Assortment of Soft Drinks
Assorted Fruit Juice
Bottled Water
9:30pm - 10:00pm : Intro/1st Dance/Toast
(BOC) Domaine St. Michelle (Toast) - Wine
Price: $39.00 per bottle (Bill On Consumption,++)
• Estimate (13) bottles/ (6) glasses per bottle/ based on
100ppl. Bill on Consumption/ Actual Consumption may
vary. Please do not exceed (13) bottles without approval
of Bride & Groom.
(BOC) Martinelli's Sparkling Cider (Toast)
Price: $24.00 per bottle (Bill On Consumption,++)
• Estimate (3) bottles/ (6) glasses per bottle/ based on
100ppl. Bill on Consumption/ Actual Consumption may
vary. Please do not exceed (3) bottles without approval
of Bride & Groom.
• CARDING POLICY:
• Anyone appearing under the age of 40 is required to
provide ID.
• BARTENDERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE
SERVICE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR CLOSE BAR
UNDER THE FLORIDA RESPONSIBLE VENDOR
LAWS.
•
• INTERNATIONAL GUESTS:
• A Valid Passport is required for Age verification.
Wedding 11/14/14
Group Contact:
E
GMR#:
Updated: Friday, Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:12pm Resort Contact:Agreed To By:______________________________ Pager: 162-134-2105 xDIRECT
under the age of 21.
• Guest must have been born *on or before* Nov 14,
person basis).
Entertainment
9:30pm - 2:00am : Entertainment
(1) DJ Wedding Package 4.5 Hrs/Lighting - Disc
Jockey
Price: $1885.00 per each
• Price based upon 4.5 hour set. Includes DJ, Dance
Floor and Lighting for DJ, Dance Floor, Head Table,
Cake Table, and Themed Gobos to include Castle on the
Dance Floor and White Stars in the Dome. Bride's
Colors are blue and silver. Bride Request SPECIFIC
Stars to be placed in the Dome. Please see Photo of
"Twinkle " Stars vs. traditional 5 point stars.
ATTENTION EPCOT, Please call Wedding Planner
before confirming DJ. Bride has specific parameters
regarding DJ.
(4) Caricature Artist (Continued) - Will continue the
remainder of their three hour set. Please place artists
in side rotunda/Near Bars or Photo Booth (Two Per
side)
• Approximately 8 B&W or 5 color portraits per ho
of artists determined by guest count. Artist performs 40
munutes on-stage with 20 minute break perhour. Based
on a (3) hour call time.
(1) Photobooth (Epcot Entertainment)
Price: $2800.00 per each
Epcot Entertainment to Book. Please be set and r
9:30PM. Will open to guests at 10PM after speeches/1st
Dance.
FYI - Guest are interested in Photo Mingle. Please book
if available.
(1) Royal Thrones: (Silver & Blue) - For Bride &
Groom: Silver Thornes with blue fabric.
Price: $950.00 per pair
10:15pm - 11:30pm : Dinner Service
(1) Dapper Dans - Quartet
Price: $1500.00 per each
Bride would like Quartet to sing during Dinner.
AV and Technical Services
9:30pm - 2:00am : Entertainment
(1) Lighting Package, Wedding DJ
(1) Confetti Cannons Package, Reception
Price: $675.00 per each (+)
• Includes: (2) 3-Barrel Cannons with White & Blue
Flutter Confetti for Last Dance. Event Ends at 2:00AM.
CATERING: Please have all candles extinguised by
1:50AM.
Operations/Attractions
9:30pm - 2:00am : Reception
(2) Event Guide
(1) Guide required for every (50) guests
9:30 PM - Meet Guests at Italy Isola and escort to
American Adventure Rotunda for the reception
Stay with Guest throughout the reception
2:00AM - Escort Guest to backstage American
Adventure for bus departure for Guests.
• Up to (4) hours
(1) Venue Rental - American Adventure
Price: $2000.00 per each (+)
• Includes a reserved in-park venue and the service
escort guests and will remain throughout the event. They
will also assist with any special needs including
directions and rain gear.
Wedding 11/14/14

Just read through all your planning thus far!!
I'm a fellow bride (17 days) we will actually be honeymooning there the week during your wedding!
1. Your shoes are amazing - Did you see the preview for the new Cinderella movie? Its like fate that your shoes are just like them!
2. Holy cow my heart would of dropped at a budget like that, I'm planning a wedding at home and never knew how expensive Disney would be!!
3. Invitations are adorable!!

Can't wait to see more as your planning comes along!

Just read through all your planning thus far!!
I'm a fellow bride (17 days) we will actually be honeymooning there the week during your wedding!
1. Your shoes are amazing - Did you see the preview for the new Cinderella movie? Its like fate that your shoes are just like them!
2. Holy cow my heart would of dropped at a budget like that, I'm planning a wedding at home and never knew how expensive Disney would be!!
3. Invitations are adorable!!

Can't wait to see more as your planning comes along!

Thanks Allysetraskos we are going to stay in Disney after the wedding and honeymoon there too. I figured why leave! :thumbsup2

I did see the Cinderella movie preview when it first came out my sister called me up all excited because my shoes were like the ones in the preview. My Instagram name is Cinderellainreallife so she jokes that i really must be to have picked the shoe they are using for the movie. :lmao:

We are defiantly making cuts to the budget there is no way we are spending that much money on a wedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter