Wed

So i got some great news last night I got the Disney photographer that i wanted!!! I actually stated jumping for joy! She is going to do our engagement shoot at epcot the day before the wedding (we are getting it for free thanks to my new planner and due to the nightmare of a time we have had with DFTW this far) for the wedding itself and our Bridal shoots at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. The fact that i get to meet and shoot with her the day before the wedding is great. I am so happy we got to switch planners. the one we have now is much more on top of thing and instead of just telling us what we want to picking for us like the other planner. She listen to what we want and tries her best to make it happen! The two things i was most worried about the DJ and the photographer are taking care of happy dance :cool1:

SO glad your new planner is working out for you Kathleen!!! Glad she's spreading some pixie dust for you!!!

Your wedding sounds like it's going to be absolutely incredible! :)

Who is your planner, Kathleen? It sounds like it changed from a bad one, to a good one? I saw the name "Amanda" as an assistant in there. My planner, Mikki, has an assistant named Amanda too. It'd be funny if we had the same one.

How much are you looking to pare down your budget? $90K is a lot to go down from if you're looking at having 100 people. We're having a max of 27. :/ At this juncture, I'm just hoping that I can afford a major domo, Mickey and Minnie, and to change my linens.

What's a pineapple float, if you don't mind me asking?

Also....you're having the major domo for 6 hours? I didn't think you could keep him that long...but I also don't know what you'd use him for in that space of time either. Sounds like you have something fun planned! Ours is that he'll just bring in our rings, and announce us at our reception.

Tiffiny

Your wedding sounds like it's going to be absolutely incredible! :)

Who is your planner, Kathleen? It sounds like it changed from a bad one, to a good one? I saw the name "Amanda" as an assistant in there. My planner, Mikki, has an assistant named Amanda too. It'd be funny if we had the same one.

How much are you looking to pare down your budget? $90K is a lot to go down from if you're looking at having 100 people. We're having a max of 27. :/ At this juncture, I'm just hoping that I can afford a major domo, Mickey and Minnie, and to change my linens.

What's a pineapple float, if you don't mind me asking?

Also....you're having the major domo for 6 hours? I didn't think you could keep him that long...but I also don't know what you'd use him for in that space of time either. Sounds like you have something fun planned! Ours is that he'll just bring in our rings, and announce us at our reception.

Tiffiny

Thanks Tiffiny i hope it all goes well! We didn't actully ever want the major domo if was just something the planner added on. I think we had it for 6 hours becuase there is a gap between our ceremony and reception. We have cut him since so i never asked and details. Sorry I wish I would have now so i could have helped you =0(.

The Pinapple floats are a dole whip station. Its a take on Dole whip in the Magic Kingdom. The guest can build thier float and then head over to the bar to have it top off with some vodka. ;)

Me have cut the budget down to 72,000 which is as low as we are going to get it. Everything we have left we really want to keep. Most of the cut were to the floral budget. I'm waiting for my planner to send the new budget. As soon as she does i'll post the updated one.

Happy planning =0)

Kathleen your wedding is THIS WEEK!!! Please take LOADS of photos and don't forget about us!!!!

I hope your wedding is TOTALLY magical!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter