What Are Gas Prices Where You Are?

i can control many transportation costs but gas isn't one of them:confused3

i don't even look @ the stated price when i pull up since prices went screwy. All the prices in same ballpark in western PA, I just pump, swipe my CC, keeps the whine factor away until the bill comes the end of the month;).

i take small comfort in that @ least im earning airline points

Ditto, I get points for using my debit card; working on a gift card for Home Depot!

The Cheapest here in Houston is 2.38 a gallon and I am racking up Disney bucks using my disney debit card. honestly I only go to one station that is always the cheapest and reliable (not watered down).

Currently in the mid-$2.40's in the St. Louis area.

Across the river in Southern Illinois, it's in the mid-$2.60s

Now is a good time to mention for any of you living in a QuikTrip stores marketing area, you can use their debit card and save 10 cents per gallon on gas purchases (and for those traveling by car to WDW, QT has plenty of stores in the Atlanta area).

For those living/driving elsewhere (except for N.J. and other places where such "perks" may be prohibited), Shell offers a similar product, as does Motomart.

We Canadians get hosed on gas prices with all the taxes we pay up here. Based on our $1.01/litre it works out to $3.82CAN based on a US gallon of 3.785 litres. Our CAN gallon is 4.546 litres. I do enjoy the bargain US prices when I cross the border on a US visit.

Getting a lot of 10c fluctuations, but generally holding at $2.55, with a low of $2.49 and high of $2.67. Frederick, MD.

$2.99 [reg]-$3.19[supreme]...and we even pull the stuff out the ground and refine locally! gotta love our added taxes....

$1.23/litre this morning in Toronto multiply by 3.78litres in 1 US Gallon = $4.65

What you pay in the US compared to Canada is a real bargain. Looking forward to getting some cheap gas when head to Florida for March break.

Prices today are $3.31 a gallon for reg and $370 for diesel. Gosh I hope it doesnt keep going up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter