What Are Gas Prices Where You Are?

$3.56 a gallon here in Michigan. Hoping the price continues to raise to support conservation and alternative energy. Say yes to $6 a gallon by summer....

$3.49 for regular in southwestern PA today. Diesel is $3.99. I just can't believe how it jumped 14 cents from the time I left for work this morning to the time I got home.

$3.31 for regular in SC, gone up $.29 in the last four days. I'm hoping that,by the time we leave for Disney, we'll be looking at $5-$7/ a gallon. Anything I can do to further stimulate the economy, right? :rotfl:

Charleston, SC this morning was around $3.35/regular. Has gone up quite a bit in the last couple of weeks - maybe $.25 or more. :sick:

Nova Scotia ... Gas ($!.21 liter x 3.78 liters per gallon = 4.57 cdn which equates to $US 4.71 a gallon. On a positive note I get my lobster for $5/lb .... :confused3 Would rather have cheaper gas ....

$1.27 per/litre = $4.80 gallon! Can't wait to get to the US!!

My family here in Winsdor was making special trips to the gas station today because gas was only $1.13/litre! A friend from Essex needed to get gas and waited until she was in Windsor because it was $1.29 there...

The most expensive place by us is 3.69, but the average is probably 3.59

It has gone up 30 cents since last sunday!

$3.50 'burb outside Pittsburgh, only thing taking the edge off is the $3.40 in Giant Eagle fuel percs i received buying disney gift cards for trip;) (wonder if i can fill up both my vehicles?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter