What Are Gas Prices Where You Are?

Bangor, ME... $3.65 a gallon. It just keeps going up and up and up. Of course, heating oil is about the same, and yesterday morning it was -13 degrees AND there was a wind chill in addition to that! Not sure how we're gonna make it to May this year :confused3

My DH filled his car up at 3.47 2/3 days ago.

Today, my car was filled up at 3.53, lowest after he drove around looking
for a better price. Time to hunker down before our April trip. :confused3

Went DOWN 4 cents a gallon a few stations in my area. Down, that's not a typo.

So why are prices skyrocketing?
The latest Lundberg Survey of cities in the continental United States was conducted Friday. It showed the national average for a price of self-serve unleaded gasoline at $3.51, an increase of 32.7 cents from the last survey two weeks earlier.

The jump was the biggest since a 38-cent hike between August and September 2005. At the time, the price increase was driven by damage caused by Hurricane Katrina.

The current average price of $3.51 is 61 cents below the all-time high price recorded in July 2008. Today's price is 78 cents higher than a year ago, Lundberg said.

$3.71 in Orange County, CA (Irvine)

$3.75 in Valencia, CA

$3.73-$3.89 in Beverly Hills/West LA area

If I pay cash I can still get in the $3.50-$3.60 range at Arco depending on the location

We went from $3.65 to $3.71 in a period of 4 days in Irvine, but its been stable for the past 4 days or so. In Valencia, its gone down from $3.81 to $3.75.

Its still under $4.00....I'm good

US prices are a bargain compared to what we pay in Canada. Just outside Toronto and $1.26/litre = $4.78 based on US Gallon.

this was April 2010

DSC03154.jpg

Here in Ohio 3.82 a gallon. I'm sure it will be 4.00 soon. Making me even happier we are flying in Nov!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter