What do you always plan to do but never accomplish?

We always say we are going to take the time to go visit the different resorts but never seem to make the time to do it. :( Mini golf is another one. As a previous poster said, we go in June so it always just seems too hot.

We are however going to do a first that we always wanted to do: Character Meal! Akersus in Norway! Can't wait. Also doing the HoopdeDoo Revue for the first time as well!

26 days!!!.......

Country Bears Jamboree - hubby went years ago, but I've never seen it!
Hoop Dee Doo revue - I always say I'll make reservations, but it just never happens
The avocado margarita at the Mexico pavilion - ever since I learned this was a thing, I've meant to try it!
Spaceship Earth - Rides don't usually freak me out, but I've heard so many stories on the DIS about nausea and dizziness that I always chicken out!

ETA: this past trip, we finally did tour some resorts, watch Wishes from the California Grill, and drink/snack around the world, so those were three things off our Disney bucket list!
Do you mean Mission Space? Spaceship Earth is a very slow, gentle ride while Mission Space gets to me too!

Dh & I keep bringing up the Wild Africa Trek every time we plan a visit now that dd is old enough. And yet the reservation has never been made.

I also haven't really checked out Animal Kingdom Lodge. Briefly been in, but not explored.

Mini golf on arrival day. It always seems that between traffic and others in the car having to stop at every other rest area we always seem to arrive at the resort 30 minutes prior to our dinner ADR at Disney Springs.

Hall of presidents, country bears, tiki room, flights of wonder, and sadly lion king. Lion king is the one that I always look the most forward to but the rest of my family just isn't into the shows so it always gets scratched last minute.

Alcohol - I always say I'm going to get drinks when I want them and without worry then decide not to spend $10 on a beverage. I literally had family give me money for Christmas this year and require that it is spent on drinks I want. I go to WDW every year but I'm usually chaperoning a senior trip so no alcohol is allowed then. This family trip in June is going to be different!

Do you mean Mission Space? That's the one that can make you sick. Spaceship Earth is pretty tame. It's inside the Epcot ball.

Whoops, I did! Though I haven't been on Spaceship Earth, either, which is why I had them confused.

Every time we go, we always say we're going to see La Nouba, but have yet to do it. Maybe it'll happen this next trip b/c it's now or never.

Early morning breakfasts at resorts other than the one we are staying at. Just too tired in the AM.

The Enchanted Tiki Room. Every trip, I tell myself we're going to go, and every trip, something else comes up. I WILL go next Thursday!

I always say that I want to enjoy the live entertainment at Epcot, but it always seems like the people I'm with are too busy trying to do attractions instead.

Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. Never have time to visit the water parks but I really want to...someday...

Enjoy the resort. Always try and do a different resort each time...and always plan some time to walk around and soak it in...but it always loses out to hitting the parks hard!

For us it's the mini golf, we have always wanted to go but have never found the time. I should also add doing a rope drop. I may try yet again this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter