• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is missing from Disney + that you would like to see on it?

Bug Juice. SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Also Wish Upon A Star, and I will second the Parent Trap sequels because Parent Trap II is better than either of the Parent Trap movies and I will not be taking questions at this time.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who would like to see Summer Magic on D+. Most of the other Hayley Mills movies are there, so not sure why this one is missing. I can't think of anything overly problematic about it (but it's also been years since I've seen it).

I would also love to see a "Behind the Magic" type series that goes in depth behind the scenes at some of the major rides in each park. What when into the imagineering, construction, how certain features really work, that kind of thing.

Really old crusty Disney movies. Anyone remember Johnny Tremain or the one with the masked rider, can't remember the name, but he harassed the Red Coats as I recall.
I have Johnny Tremain and The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh on DVD. Is that the other one you're thinking of?

I have Johnny Tremain and The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh on DVD. Is that the other one you're thinking of?

Scarecrow is a great one! It was shown in two parts on Wonderfurl World of Disney but also edited itno a feature for UK Theaters. That actually takes place in England, but he fights against foreced conscription into the British Navy. I think the DVD has the two parts with Walt's intros, correct? That's probably the better way to watch it.

Last edited:
Scarecrow is a great one! It was shown in two parts on Wonderfurl World of Disney but also edited itno a feature for UK Theaters. That actually takes place in England, but he fights against foreced conscription into the British Navy. I think the DVD has the two parts with Walt's intros, correct? That's probably the better way to watch it.
Yes, it has Walt's intros. It is broken into 3 parts.

Another vote for the Scarecrow. I was disappointed I wasn’t able to buy it when it was released in the collectors tin.

I have long wanted:

Earth Star Voyager
the Magic of Walt Disney World
The muppets at Walt Disney World
Showtime Disneyland
Susie Q

I also want the opening of the Living Seas program; All I remember is Robert Ballard and Simon Le Bon reciting a poem about the sea. It screams 80's but I have fond memories on it. Oh an the WDW anniversary show with Betty White and Bea Arthur. Deep Cuts that's what I want

Last edited:
I have long wanted:

Earth Star Voyager
Showtime Disneyland
Susie Q

I also want the opening of the Living Seas program; All I remember is Robert Ballard and Simon Le Bon reciting a poem about the sea. It screams 80's but I have fond memories on it. Oh an the WDW anniversary show with Betty White and Bea Arthur. Deep Cuts that's what I want

Ooh - Earth Star Voyager - good call! I sort of vaguely remember that one, but it's right up my alley!

I also want a Disney + nostalgia channel where I can watch old Disney commercials, promo's, specials, the WDW Today Channel that streams directly from the parks, stuff like that.
The old vacation planning videos - love that stuff.

Ooh - Earth Star Voyager - good call! I sort of vaguely remember that one, but it's right up my alley!

I actually had some of this two part movie on vhs (recorded). And have tried to get the whole thing for YEARS. Also just glad that What if is coming. More Peggy Carter.

I have long wanted:

Earth Star Voyager
Showtime Disneyland
Susie Q

I’m with you. Check this out. I downloaded it a couple years ago. I listen to it all the time.

Attachments

• 5716C520-B5BE-46F4-8B7E-D22F28B7F205.jpeg
    5716C520-B5BE-46F4-8B7E-D22F28B7F205.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 5
All of the episodes of the original Mickey Mouse Club, they have the first 5 episodes so they need all the rest of them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter