What is the worst movie you have seen at the cinema?

i've walked out on movies but hands down the worst i ever made it through was 'eraserhead'.

Lucky # Slevin. It had so many big names starring in it, but was absolutely unwatchable. It is the ONLY movie I have ever walked out of.

Lost Souls left me feeling a little Lost...

Didn't care for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind much, almost walked out on it, but others liked it, so maybe it's just me?

Into the Woods. I wanted to leave, but kept waiting for it to get better. It didn't.

When I was in high school I went to a theatre camp, and after auditions at the beginning of the session, they would try to calm our nerves by taking us out to the movies/dinner about town. One year, we saw "Transformers: Age of Ultron" and being that we were obnoxious theatre kids, we were more than a little critical of the acting. I remember all of us laughing and applauding lines like "do you have a warrant?" "my face is my warrant" -- the movie theatre ended up refunding the 5-6 non-camp related patrons who were watching the movie with us. We got yelled at by our camp director, and the camp threatened to cancel future outings, but we still laughed about it and incorporated jokes about it into the camper-written cabaret that summer.

When I was in high school I went to a theatre camp, and after auditions at the beginning of the session, they would try to calm our nerves by taking us out to the movies/dinner about town. One year, we saw "Transformers: Age of Ultron" and being that we were obnoxious theatre kids, we were more than a little critical of the acting. I remember all of us laughing and applauding lines like "do you have a warrant?" "my face is my warrant" -- the movie theatre ended up refunding the 5-6 non-camp related patrons who were watching the movie with us. We got yelled at by our camp director, and the camp threatened to cancel future outings, but we still laughed about it and incorporated jokes about it into the camper-written cabaret that summer.

Did you mean Age of Extinction?

if you've not yet seen it make sure to catch the 2023 mockumentary film 'theater camp'.

if you've not yet seen it make sure to catch the 2023 mockumentary film 'theater camp'.

Haha it hits a bit too close to home to me! The camp in question was Stagedoor Manor -- exactly where this movie drew inspiration from ::yes::

8 1/2 by Federico Fellini. A friend was into art movies and another friend and I usually tagged along. That one was soooooooooooooooo bizarre it was our art film loving friend who make it 20 minutes into the movie before deciding to walk out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter