What is your #1 reason for purchasing ?

You guys are killing me! I love the soap dispenser reason..hey, it sounded like a valid reason to me! Thanks for the giggles!

Our number one reason...

F L E X I B I L I T Y -- The ability to travel when we want to travel, pick the size unit we want to stay in, and the option of staying at several different DVC resorts. It's pure heaven!

We LOVE DVC, and all the wonderful vacations we have enjoyed since joining in 1997. It's the first time share presentation that didn't leave us with the impression that we should run away as fast as our legs would carry us..I mean, we had to insist that we really wanted to purchase before we went home during our 1997 vacation...they tried to convince us to go home and think about it and they would mail the contract to us. Now, compare that to other time share presentations who chased us out into the parking lot when we said no telling us that we were stupid along with a few other choice words.

Love spending time with our DVC manual plotting and planning our next DVC vacations...it's a dream come true!

Once we had our fifth child, there was no way around two hotel rooms or renting on offsite timeshare. We stayed at Vistana once and the units were threadbare and they tried to put us in a room on a main highway.

Now I can get a two bedroom unit on site and GV with my Vero Beach points in beautiful accomodations.

DanG

Because #1 we got what we considered to be a great deal. We own a trad time share that we bought first thinking Disney would be too expensive and we could never aford it. Boy were we wrong. Our Disney time share cost less than our traditional with a flexibility we love AND we can stay on site.

#2 ~ We wouldn't be able to go to Disney every year without being DVC members.

#3 ~ How else could we stay at a resort as cool as BV?

#4 ~ Because I'm a Disney fanatic :-))

My wife an I have a 1 1/2 yr. old son. We both LOVE Disney and we started thinking..."There aren't too many places left that still cater the family". Disney has always done a superb job at that.

The Disney Vacation Club was something we could all enjoy through the years. When our son gets older and wants to travel to other places, we'll be able to do that as well.

It just made sense to us...

I love this post!!! Okay for us it was simple....for us, buying into DVC just gave me incentive to be able to go YEAR AFTER YEAR--no excuses!!!! Everything else, comes after! LOL! :D

We just love the whole WDW experience. The magic, the cleanliness, the family atmosphere, and the Disney reputation helped us make the decision to purchase. It's just a feeling that comes over you when you are there.

We have had many opportunities to buy a timeshare in our thirty years of marriage, however the idea of going to Aruba, or Hilton Head, or Williamsburg, or the Poconos every year, forever, just did not appeal to us. (We never thought much about the trading side of timeshares.) But we do love Disney enough to go back year after year, and when we saw the 1BR BWV, it sold itself. So, even though we will be 96 when it expires, and we have no children of our own, we still thought it was right for us.

Honeymoons every year! :)

We love to travel and so do our parents but my Mum and Dad hadn't taken a trip since they went to England in 1985. We didn't want to end up like that and we love to have fun all together as a family so this Christmas we are taking our entire family of 18 Diney Wold (my nephew calls it that but we haven't told him we are going yet - he is too young to get the concept of 106 sleeps - hey, it is hard for me!!) We love WDW and we were worried about getting tired of it but my DH laghs about that now. He remembers that the last time we drove down, I couldn't sleep so I drove through the night and we ended up in the parking lot of the BWV at 3 am and I sat up every 15 minutes and asked "Do you think we can go in yet?"
With a little one on the way there will be no more crazy road trips like that one but think of all those memories with a new family (just like that winning picture in the DVC quarterly newsletter of the Daddy and his little girl in her princess dress walking towards the carousel - sigh ).
We bought at New Year for the millennium and since then We have gone to Disney twice (three times this December), Vero Beach and Woodstock VT for a divine skiing trip. What young married couple just out of University could ever have managed that? Plus there is also Africa, England, Venice, Paris, New York, the Cruise Line, Australia - Oh Heaven!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter