What is your Date & Rate in 2005?

$199/night at Hard Rock Hotel for 11/19-11/22. Booked through hotelkingdom.com.

RPR:

Sept 2 - $159
Sept 3 - $159
Sept 4 - $129

FL res rate - for standard room w/ king bed.

MrsMud said:
I just booked today for our first stay at PBH. APH rates for Oct 3, 4: $184! :flower:
For some reason though, Oct 5 is $278 (ouch)! :sad2:
I'm hoping that last night will come down before our trip.

I have since changed to HRH for their queen deluxe with a pullout sofa bed ( we have 3 adults and 2 children so the bed configuration works better). Also changed our dates slightly and are taking advatage of the AP special " buy 3 nights get 4th free". New ressies are:

Fri 9/30 : $274
Sa 10/1 : $274
Su 10/2 : $244
Mo 10/3 : FREE!!!

Average nightly rate : $198!

Sharon L, that price is terrific. Did you use a discount code? When did you make your reservations?

Am trying to find something for November 12.

Thanks, Sharon (me too)

RPR Water view King room

Booked via AAA website

One night September 29, 2005

$179.20

Two adults, no kids

Suppose I should update w/ my Labor Day Rate.

RPR Club, Sept. 2 - 6, Works out to be $186.75 per night with APH rate (stay 3 nights, get 4th night free). :lovestruc

:flower: This is my first post but I've been reading the boards for several months. I have a AAA rate of $179.20 for Oct. 16-22 at the Royal Pacific. We stayed at the Hard Rock two years ago, same week, for an Entertainment rate of $129.00. I've been checking these boards everyday to see if anyone has any more news, especially of Entertainment Rates. I know they were not taking them when I made my reservations about a month ago. Thanks so much for all the info.

According to the Universal Agent I spoke with you can only get Entertainment Rates by going to their website, Entertainment.com and booking the room there. They do not check and take reservation for the Entertainment Card over the phone anymore.

By the way, the best I could do for Oct. 26 - 29 at RPR was AAA for 179.20 as well. Not bad I guess considering it is the heart of HHNs.

after reading your post i went to the entertainment site to check it out.

for the weekend i am going, hard rock is sold out but a few rooms left at rph and pbh. the rates they do have are not a bargain. you can do better with AAA or AP.

i did go to hotel kingdom to see and they had better rates for the same time period. someone told me on the dis boards that some places(travel companies) secure a block of rooms to rent out and if they don't, they are released back to the hotel.

does that make sense?
maybe it was the way i phrased it.

You're right, macraven, places like hotelkingdom buy up a block of rooms. I just checked for Columbus Day weekend and the Loews site is showing sold out for RP, club level rooms only for HRH and very $$ rooms at PBH - hotelkingdom had regular rooms at them all and all rates were much lower at hotelkingdom at this point. I booked with them a few trips ago and had no problem with them except that you don't get any of your Loews perks - but the rate I got (back in the good old under $200 for CL days :rolleyes: ) was well worth forgoing those! :smooth:

i'm checking out at 2pm on columbus day from hrh.

the weekends are fully booked that weekend , hhn has really taken off.

I booked the rpr for oct 9th - 14th thru universals website at 159.00 aph
that was the best rate I could find , calling direct the best rate they had was 189.00 aph......go figure.

tricky1 said:
I booked the rpr for oct 9th - 14th thru universals website at 159.00 aph
that was the best rate I could find , calling direct the best rate they had was 189.00 aph......go figure.

my dates are for hrh oct 7,8,9,10 and with the AAA it is 224.10 per night.
the aph beats my rate.

looks like you got a great deal.
this time period is higher than the 3rd week there in oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter