What is your Date & Rate in 2005?

tigger002 said:
If I make ressies thru AAA can I cancel without a penalty in case the room gets cheaper? Hotel Kingdom has a $20 cancellation fee and I can not even get 6-19-05 on orange vacations.

Thanks
:earsboy:

Do you mean calling Universal or Loews and booking a AAA rate? If thats what you mean then yes you can cancel at least 5 days prior to your reservation with no penalty. If you mean booking the reservation through your AAA club then you would have to ask what the cancellation rules are.

Got Hard Rock for $238 one night 6-19-05. Same price for Florida discount and annual pass. I wanted Royal but no discounts at all are being offered. Hopefully it will get cheaper the closer it gets but I wanted to make sure we had it as we are planning on staying one night and using the First in Line for two days.

:earsboy:

Just booked one night at RPR with AAA for 210.60. It was for 07/24/05. This was $24 cheaper than yesterday when I looked. I'll keep watching but I'm happy to get this!
Mikki

Quick question.....We are going Sept 25-28 to HRH. I can get AAA for $183.00. Please tell me what you mean by ENT rates being released....who do you check with....or where? Is this the ent book? Can I book with AAA rates and if ent comes out switch? How does all of this work? I called 1-800-beastar and she said she didn't have any ent rates to check the internet. Didnt' see any on their site.....Any and all info is appreciated!

jennat said:
Quick question.....We are going Sept 25-28 to HRH. I can get AAA for $183.00. Please tell me what you mean by ENT rates being released....who do you check with....or where? Is this the ent book? Can I book with AAA rates and if ent comes out switch? How does all of this work? I called 1-800-beastar and she said she didn't have any ent rates to check the internet. Didnt' see any on their site.....Any and all info is appreciated!

There haven't been any ENT rates this year.

Royal Pacific Hotel

August 28, 2005 - 4 nights

AAA Rate - $159.20/night+tax and free upgrade to water view room

Will be our 4th stay at Royal Pacific. Stayed previously at Club level but was $80 a night more so we passed.

Also staying at the Disney Wilderness Lodge - Sept 1, 2005 - 3 nights.

AAA Rate - $169./night+tax - woods view.

Lou

Slight correction on my above post - free upgrade to pool view was for being Loews Gold.

May 2 - $139 pool view RPR

May 3-5 - $159 king suite HRH

Both rates are APH.

I was able to lower my APH rate at RPR for June 3 from $179.20 to $159.00 while upgrading from a standard view to a water view. Woo-Hoo! :bounce:

$233 plus tax - RPR - AAA Discount - Aug. 5-8 - 3 adults, 2 kids

Not a great discount off rack rates, but better than nothing I guess.

We have reservations with AAAsouth for $224 for RPR Club level. Dates are 12/10 to 12/12/05. This is pretty good and cheaper by $15 per night than universalorldando.com

Booked 3 pool view rooms at HRH for 255.60 ++ (APH rate). It was a strange thing, it was there on the website, then 10 minutes later it was gone, then it was back again. So I quick called 1-800-BE-A-STAR and she found the APH rate. It's not great, but hey, it's better than the $284.00 ++ rack rate. I did find it on orangevacations.com (I think) for $249, but I didn't want to pay the cancellation fee.

Just have to keep checking as it gets closer! ;)

ClanHarrison said:
I made our reservations at RPR on 3/25/05.

APH rate of $211 for Fri. 8/19/05. I hope the rates come down closer to our date.

They did come down!!! :dancer:

:banana: I changed my rate, yesterday, from $211 to $159 :cool1: .

Thanks, to all of you who give of your information selflessly :disrocks:

RPR for 4 nights - August 28 to Sept 1. APH rate of $129 + tax. (standard room).

Had previously booked at the AAA rate of $159. I was planning to buy 4 power passes but instead will buy 1 annual pass and three power passes. Even after the extra cost of the 1 annual pass, I will still be $60 ahead plus the restaurant discounts.

plus

Will likely go next year on the same passes and will get the APH room savings then too.

Lou

I'm new to this Universal thing, so I was wondering if I got a good deal. My dates are July 17-21, 4 nights with the Bonus Pass for 2 for $928.06 total with the Florida Resident discount. The room comes to $177/night. Its for a standard room at the Royal Pacific. It seems like the best that I could find anywhere. Looking forward to it, but didn't want to overpay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter