What is your Date & Rate in 2005?

Hey team

I just booked RPR for 6 nights for two adults, two kids (11,8) and one 9month old with 14day passes to both parks, plus one day passes for wetNwild and sea world for $2,100, with AAA discount for July 8-14

did I get a good deal?

I booked 3 pool view rooms for June 24-30 at HRH at APH rate of $255.60 ++. I think I checked every day and FINALLY, after 3 separate phone calls, got $199 APH rate for 4 of the 6 nights, for an average nightly rate of $217.30!!! It pays to be diligent!! :goodvibes

looks like I got RPR for $211/night for 6 nights in July 8th through 13.

I guess this is a good deal?

Wade

I just booked the Portofino Bay for $284 a night in October. That's a deluxe room using my Lowes card. I'm considering getting a annual pass. I'll look into it to see if I can get a better rate on the hotel, plus the other discounts that come with it.

I sure miss the Entertainment rates!!

I called yesterday and got a rate of $159 standard at RPR for 8/2-8/5. This was the AP rate. I was quoted $209 for PBH for the same dates.

Ok! We will be arriving Saturday, June 25th- July 1st. We paid 1928.00 for room and a 4 park flex ticket. Did we get a deal? There are 3 adults and 1 child in our party.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kelly,

you might want to call and ask how many flex tickets you got because I think that package comes with 2 adult flex tickets.;)

For 3 nights July 8-11, 3 adults and one child:

1. Started out with AAA rate at RPR, standard room $233
2. APH rates came out for our dates, so I switched to APH rate at PBH, club level at $304 (RPR APH rates weren't much different than AAA and the club level at PBH seemed a really good deal even though it was costing me more - I can't resist a bargain ;) )
3. More APH rates out, so I switched again today to APH rate at RPR, standard room $184 :teeth:

7-5 to 7-12 2005
HRH Club level - Georgia Resident Rate - $269 - I was pretty happy - didn't even know there was a GA rate until the night before I had decided to book on universal - then I saw it on some site! :banana:

Just checking Universal site for APH and saw them released for my dates !
Downgraded from pool view at 255 (AAA) to Garden view at 204 (APH) .
I don't think any of us will miss the view!
I thought the rate was without tax, but at the end the agent mentioned 179 plus tax. That suprised me, we will see what the real rate is.
Either way , it paid for my ticket !

Just got my electronic confirmation, and it is 179 plus tax! That is for a standard room at HRH . Feeling good about that !

IMGONNABE40! said:
I called yesterday and got a rate of $159 standard at RPR for 8/2-8/5. This was the AP rate. I was quoted $209 for PBH for the same dates.

I really wanted HRH, but all they had were suites for big bucks during my dates. I contacted the hotel directly and was able to get $199 for a poolview (the nice lady even booked us into our favorite room :teeth: ). I was hoping for around $175, but given the $179 rate that Thomas355 got for a gardenview, this seems right in line with that.

So far my rate hasn't budged and I doubt it will. I have $237. AAA garden view at HRH for the night after Thanksgiving.

Boy, do I miss the $117 Entertainment rate I got in 2003. :(

beattyfamily said:
So far my rate hasn't budged and I doubt it will. I have $237. AAA garden view at HRH for the night after Thanksgiving.

Boy, do I miss the $117 Entertainment rate I got in 2003. :(

We have $224 (APH rate) for Oct 28-30 and last time I called they were all out of AHP rates so I was wondering if ours would go down either. I miss the Ent rates as well. We once snagged a deluxe room at HRH for $160.

I just booked today for our first stay at PBH. APH rates for Oct 3, 4: $184! :flower:
For some reason though, Oct 5 is $278 (ouch)! :sad2:
I'm hoping that last night will come down before our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter