What is your Disney "song?"

LegoMom3

WDW vet now exploring "Walt's Park!"
What is the song, or ride music, or background music - that gets you every time and really just means "Disney" to you!?

For me it's the SpectroMagic parade music!

Every time I hear that on Live365 or for a moment on a WDW tv show, I get all Disney-mushy and very nostalgic. :rolleyes:

So what does it for you?!

Mine would have to be Yo Ho! And the song from Sleeping Beauty, Once Upon a Dream. I just love that song!

LegoMom3 said:
What is the song, or ride music, or background music - that gets you every time and really just means "Disney" to you!?

For me it's the SpectroMagic parade music!

Every time I hear that on Live365 or for a moment on a WDW tv show, I get all Disney-mushy and very nostalgic. :rolleyes:

So what does it for you?!

I LOVE spectro magic too ( you can watch the whole thing on spectromagic.com) a close second is the jammin' jungle parade song---Rhythm of one! :yay:

So This Is Love

On our trip when I was 14 I really loved this music box that had Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing on the front. When you opened it, it played So This Is Love. At that point I did not have enough souvie money to buy it. My parents bought it without my knowing and suprised me with it. I loved it! Now it is in my daughter's room. That song just makes me think DISNEY!

Allyson

"A dream is a wish your heart makes..." gives me chills just to hear it---and now my 3 year old granddaughter sings it!

When you wish upon a star drives me to tears and I'm late from Alice and wonderland is more of my theme song.

Hmmm . . . my username is Wishes . . . I'd have to say the music and words in the Wishes fireworks show gets me everytime! I love it when Peter Pan says "I wish we never had to grow up!" I tear up every time I hear that song!

Ah, thats a good one. At our sons wedding they played the Brogue from the original Electric parade as they came down the aisle, tear jerker. To top that our daughter played at her reception, bride and groom dance, We'll Go On, from EPCOT Illuminations. Loved that song from the first time I heard it and after the wedding, it holds a special place in my heart, a Dad giving his daughter away to that song. Two songs I'll never forget that hold so many memories and continue to build each time we vacation at Disney.

I'd have to say for me its definitely:

'Dancing to a catchy rhythm,
Singing a happy song
Playing together on our holidaaaaay'

I love it sooooo much! I was thrilled when I heard it being played from the character bus in Epcot!!

xxx

When You Wish Upon a Star and Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da (can you guess, I love Spash Mtn.?)
:thumbsup2

Definitely the AK park music from Tree of Life. You can dowload it here from a thread in Theme Park & Attraction Strategies - called something like "Anyone want to download park music?" It's 43 minutes long & I have it playing on my computer in a continuous loop. Very relaxing & when I close my eyes I'm right there in AK.

Yo Ho Pirates Life For Me runs a close 2nd though!

pbnjrockette said:
"A dream is a wish your heart makes..." gives me chills just to hear it---and now my 3 year old granddaughter sings it!
After reading and replying to this thread yesterday, I put on one of my Disney music CD's. And I forgot about this song. Still doesn't top "When you Wish Upon a Star" for me, but it is pretty darn close. I guess for me, any song that tells about the power of wishes and dreams gets to me. If nobody dreamed big, this would be a pretty dark world.

When it comes to remembering WDW... put me in for a vote for the Spectromagic Parade... it was the last thing we saw before the end of our trip last time and I haven't stopped listening to the music since (just ask DW... she runs to the other room and slams the door shut everytime I put it on :lmao: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter