What is your Disney "song?"

One of my favorites is the electrical parade theme.

Others are It's a small world and the Tiki room theme.. (original theme)
We have taught our parrot to sing both of these songs and named him
Sherman after the sherman brothers... he also likes "I love to Laugh"
and Zipadee doo da :)

Disney Music is the best music!!

Jackie :wizard:

I would say the Fantasmic! sountrack from Disneyland. We all love that show. When we play it at home we each have our parts to act out and make it a family night "show". So much fun keeping all the Disney memories alive in between trips.

madgem said:
I'd have to say for me its definitely:

'Dancing to a catchy rhythm,
Singing a happy song
Playing together on our holidaaaaay'

I love it sooooo much! I was thrilled when I heard it being played from the character bus in Epcot!!

xxx

I agree! I had it on a CD and loved it, but had never heard it in the parks. The next time we went, I heard it on the Character Bus. I was very excited by this :teeth:

I also love Golden Dream from American Adventure. That gets me every time. Music starts ... cue tears.
Oh, and the Imagination Institution music, that's also in the Epcot entrance loop.

"it's time to remmber the magic" from the parade of the same name, it was the last time we went as a family before ds moved out to start further education :sad1:

The Second Star to the Right from Peter Pan
The old song from the Carousel of progress. "Now is the time, Now is the best time,"
annnnnnd! The the theme from the Main Street Electrical Parade!

Jackie6888 said:
One of my favorites is the electrical parade theme.

Others are It's a small world and the Tiki room theme.. (original theme)

I was so sure I was going to be the only one to mention "It's A Small World"! It was my favorite ride before I even got to Disney! It has always, since my childhood, stood for Disney somehow. I also like the "classic" big dreamer songs like "A Dream Is Wish Your Heart Makes", "When You Wish Upon A Star" and "Second Star To the Right".

It's a Small World (it's my cell phone ring) and also I Just Can't Wait to Be King!!! I just get chills b/c it reminds me of Mickeys Philharmagic! I of course play it daily...just one of my little fixes!

Fantasmic. I used to have it as my ring on my cell phone, but I can't seem to get it on my new phone.

But also, not WDW, but I'll be your candle on the water from Pete's Dragon. DS used to sing that to me when he was little. (he's 15 now, he'd kill me if he knew I told you, so.......shhhh)

As far as instrumental, it has got to be the Electrical Parade Theme. Gets me dancing every time.
With vocals, "Yo Ho Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for me" AARrrrrr!

I love the music to all the parades, it just reminds me of sitting in the sun watching my kids with amazing expressions on their faces when the characters come over to them or wave at them! Pure happiness! :cloud9:

madgem said:
I'd have to say for me its definitely:

'Dancing to a catchy rhythm,
Singing a happy song
Playing together on our holidaaaaay'

I love it sooooo much! I was thrilled when I heard it being played from the character bus in Epcot!!

xxx

That has to be my favourite too! I heard it at DLP 7 years ago and found it when searching for parades on You Tube the other night - I didn;t know it was used at WDW! cool.

Also has to be "its a small world"

There are so many choices!! When we first get to the MK, and we're on Main Street, I always hear "I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A." My kids loved that Disney sing-a-long video when they were little. "When you wish Upon A Star" has to sum up all the Magic of Disney, for me. This time next week we'll be getting ready for our trip. I just may cry when I hear that song!!!! I can't wait!!!! :cool1: :banana: :disrocks:

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME! pirate: pirate: pirate: Also the music to "Wishes"...but then pretty much any music that goes with fireworks sets me off on a crying jag! :teeth: Helen

Deesknee said:
But also, not WDW, but I'll be your candle on the water from Pete's Dragon.
This is creepy. The second I read this sentence, my Disney CD started playing this exact song. Weird!

We always have to listen to "Disney Mambo #5" on the Radio Disney Jams vol 2 on our drive down. It's a really fun song!

WI_DisneyFan said:
I get chills when ever I hear "When You Wish Upon a Star". So I'd vote for that song.

Yeah! ditto that sums up the whole idea of disney in one song :sunny:
Zippidy-doo-dah (sp?) is a close second though :goodvibes

WeirdTigger27 said:
I was so sure I was going to be the only one to mention "It's A Small World"! It was my favorite ride before I even got to Disney!

I'm another fan of "It's A Small World"...it just makes me feel SO HAPPY! Another one I love is "Zippidy-Doo-Dah"!

OK the music that lets me know I am AT Disney...the Main Street Electrical parade (even though no longer there, I heard it at DisneyLand's fireworks and it took me back), The wishes music, the song in line at Splash Mountain "how do you do, really glad to meet ya"...and finally the version of Clemintine at the Hoop Dee Doo.

When not at Disny I am a big fan of "kiss the girl"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter