What is your Disney "song?"

Tons of it do that for me, but I especially love hearing the Spaceship Earth top-of-the-ride music for some reason. I just instantly feel like I'm in that ride and going backwards, just without some voice in my ear saying, "Your ride car is moving backwards. Please stay in your vehicle" or whatever they say. :)

I have several:

Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade - it puts me right back in the parks whenever I hear it.

When You Wish Upon A Star and A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - reminds me of Disney magic in general.

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah - how can you listen to that and not smile?

I love "Walking right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A." It is just so happy!!!!

"When you wish upon a star" is a close second.

My favorite song from a movie would be either,

"I won't say" from Hercules or

Reflections from Mulan

WeirdTigger27 said:
That's so cute! My brother and I used to do something similar for my mom!

I think if you could get a picture of your kids first sight of the castle your song would be the perfect title for those pictures. pixiedust:

I am REALLY going to try to get a shot of their faces at first sight! There was a thread of children's faces experiencing Disney World. It was a great thread. I'm a sap anyhow, and hormonal lately, but those pictures really got to me! My DH plans to get the kids on video while they find out about their trip. That should be great, too.

The music played during "Wishes" and "Fantasmic" make me really happy and make me cry.

My favorites songs are "When You Wish Upon A Star", "So This Is Love", and "Once Upon A Dream" are my top three Disney songs. I :love: Disney love songs. They're always amazing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter