• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite Disney clothing or apparel?

I purchased a pink and black wind breaker with mickey heads all over it at WDW in 07, I wear those all the time. I love them!!!!
plus i have a Mickey Gray Sweatshirt that I also Love to wear as well.
I have tons of Disney gear! Im a shopaholic at the D Store and online. :)

I have a Mickey black 50's style satin jacket I got at a garage sale years ago that is finally fitting me after losing 30+ pounds. I got my husband a sorcerer mickey shirt at a thrift shop a few years back and he wears it constantly. Doesn't wear the nice new one he bought last time at the park-- just that one lol.

Now this is crazy but..... last night I had a nightmare...I was at work and a young girl there showed me how the nice red Disney fleece hoody I had won on ebay had actually been stolen...every disney item had a code on it and she had looked it up. The woman had it stolen back in 1993 and wanted it back now....I was sooooo mad!! I mean absolutely in a rage...I said well if they want it they're going to have to come up here to Canada with the police and pry it out of my hands!! then I called the girl in the office a nosy so and so.... I was actually angry when I woke up! :lmao:

My favorite is my navy blue zip up sweater that says MINNIE on the front. I got it about two years ago. I kept looking at it on our honeymoon, but I didn't really need one more sweater. When we went back to Disneyland about 6 weeks later, DH finally said "Quit lookin' and just buy it!" :rotfl: I wore it out of the store and I wear it as often as weather permits here in the desert.

My loves? Mickey sweatpants (via online Disney store) sooo comfy!

Mickey watch bought by my husband on Main Street many years ago...

Mickey ring given to me by my mom since she knows I love the mouse (she bought it from her love - QVC!)

I thought it was just clothing we were supposed to talk about so I didn't mention my Minnie mouse watch from years and years ago, and my gold and pearl mickey earrings....his head is a large pearl and his ears are gold wires, they were an "second honeymoon" gift from hubby when we went last year on our second honeymoon. Our first trip alone since we had kids 27 years ago! even so they are all adults now, they were mad at us going without them! :lmao:

I have disneyland PJ's I love them so much I wear them quite often. I also have a ton of Disney purses and I love all of them my fave I think is my Denim one, with Tinkerbell seemingly painted on it. :love:

I also have the Disneyland pajamas, and I love them, the tank top has the castle on it and says "The Happiest Place on Earth", and the bottoms are a print with the castle, Mickey, Pluto, Mickey Ice Cream Bars, The Cheshire Cat, The 3 Happy Haunts, and other Disney things.

My other favorites are my watches, I am a watch finatic, my Tinkerbell watch with the gems around it is one favorite, and my backwards Goofy watch (that is 20 years old now) is my other favorite. We had our house broken into a few years ago, and my Disney watch collection was stolen, except for Goofy that was on my wrist. So now I am slowly rebuilding my collection of watches. I wear a different one every day now, but for a few years, wore only that Goofy watch, so clocks that aren't backwards really throw me off :lmao:

My favorit to wear are my Mickey Mouse head earrings. They are "gems"- one bigger for the head, and two smaller for the ears. I got pink ones last year and liked them so much I asked for a blue pair for my birthday. So now I have both colors to wear. I call them my Hidden Mickey Earrings. :goodvibes

I have hidden mickey earrings too! I love them. I also have Pirates too we got in DCA. My favorite sweatshirt is my blue hoodie that says Disneyland and has 1955 on it. And I love my pj pants I made out of Mickey sheets I got on clearance off the disney store online. They are FAB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter