What is your most favorite item bought at WDW?

I've bought a lot of things over the years, but my favorite is an Indiana Jones watch from the Adventure Outpost in 1991.
I bought a Cannonball Express Christmas decoration. The locomotive blows smoke, plays songs and features the fab five.

Hands down my personalized HM coffin with skeleton & pins I got for attending the Happy Haunts Ball

i can't just pick one
All the Christmas ornaments
Two large mickey inspired melamine serving bowls
Disney dish towels

Not sure, would been the fridge magnets that I wanted in the BC, didn't get them there because I said they will have them at the Poly...they didn't...so sad!

I just got a new Poly mug and used it today for the first time with my twinnings tea, I am in :love: .

I don't buy a lot, I want a lot but I just have no room for it.

I bought a mug at AKL that I love. It has mickey ears in different animal prints raised on the sides and a solid raised mickey head on the bottom inside that you see when you finish your beverage. I liked it so much my husband bought me a set, which is good because it seems they changed the styling of this mug and I do not like the new one at all.

The Nautilus drinking vessel from Trader Sam's or maybe the Haunted Mansion rugby shirt.

On our last trip to Disneyland as a family (my mom, dad, sister, and I, before we moved out and started our own lives/families) my Dad bought me a Reuge Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs Music Box. It was our last morning and we were looking around in one of the gift shops. I remember my dad asking me if there was anything that I thought I would like and I pointed to the music box, saying that it was the only thing that had really made an impression on me. That was 30 years ago. I still have the music box and it still reminds me of our last family trip together.

For what it's worth, I also still have my first (only!) pair of Mickey Ears from the 1970's and a hard plastic Dumbo toy with a cloth ruffled collar, but the music box is the one thing that holds an extra special place on my sentimental shelf.

In l977, I purchased a watch made by Lorus, a Mickey Mouse watch with gold around the bevel and gold in the middle of the band. I used this watch while I worked as a nurse, and got many compliments on my Mickey Mouse watch:) It still runs great and looks great.
I took it into a location at Disney that sold jewelry and watches and asked if they had a battery for it. The lady said that they no longer had watches made by Lorus, which was a shame, and I was lucky to have one. I don't remember exactly what I paid for it in l977, but probably not more than $20.00,as we were young with young children, not rich:)
I still treasure this watch and wear it to Disney each year.

My yellow t-shirt with the Seagulls on it from Finding Nemo. Mine, Mine, Mine.
It is so worn out and soft I love it. My dh rolls his eyes at me when I wear it.
I mostly wear it after I get home from the gym and take a shower.

A set of five refrigerator magnets depicting the old A to E tickets. Attractions like The Hall of Presidents and Country Bear Jamboree were E tickets (highest level) back in the early 1970's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter