What's more American than Disney?!We Brave the 4th of July! TR LINK pg. 55!!!!!!!

Sounds like you got the problem all sorted :thumbsup2 I agree with keeping the early time, as like tinkerbell60 said, it is not fun waiting and getting out of DTD.

How goes everything else?

Good news! I posted on the Restaurant board something about Paradiso 37 and not being able to make an ADR and someone posted a link to the company that you CAN maker reservations for Paradiso through! So I booked it for July 2 at 6:00pm! Wooo Hooo!!

Sounds like you got the problem all sorted :thumbsup2 I agree with keeping the early time, as like tinkerbell60 said, it is not fun waiting and getting out of DTD.

How goes everything else?

Yes everything is falling into place!

Everything else is good. DH and I just sat down to sort out our bills. We have been married 6 months and we still have completely seperate bank accounts, credit cards (and debt). I am way better with money than he is so we sort of made a plan to get started with combining our income and paying off the debt!

Now we are going to go to the ATT store and get new SIMPLE phones! Our phones are so old, Tom's doesn't even work anymore and mine still says "Cingular" on it, which ATT took over about 2 years ago!

I hate going through bills and expenditure. I am pretty good at keeping up to date with mine, but like your DH, DF is not so good.

Cool to getting new phones, is always exciting :)

Congrats on getting the ADR dilemma sorted!! :cool1:

Thank goodness there are these boards to talk through all the WDW planning problems us girls have!! :rotfl: .. my DF really doesn't mind where I book our dining reservations, but sometimes I wish he'd take a bit more interest in the planning stage.. it's so much a part of the vacation for me! :wizard:

Btw.. we have officially booked our December trip to NYC and WDW!! :yay: .. fly to New York for 3 nights then fly to Orlando to spend 6 nights at the Boardwalk!! Not booked a NY hotel yet (they are crazy expensive at the moment on Expedia :confused3) but I've ordered a guidebook to find out more about the Big Apple!!

Really hope you like Paradiso now.. sure you will!!

Emma princess: x x

Congrats on getting the ADR dilemma sorted!! :cool1:

Thank goodness there are these boards to talk through all the WDW planning problems us girls have!! :rotfl: .. my DF really doesn't mind where I book our dining reservations, but sometimes I wish he'd take a bit more interest in the planning stage.. it's so much a part of the vacation for me! :wizard:

Btw.. we have officially booked our December trip to NYC and WDW!! :yay: .. fly to New York for 3 nights then fly to Orlando to spend 6 nights at the Boardwalk!! Not booked a NY hotel yet (they are crazy expensive at the moment on Expedia :confused3) but I've ordered a guidebook to find out more about the Big Apple!!

Really hope you like Paradiso now.. sure you will!!

Emma princess: x x

I know! If it wasn't for these boards I wouldn't have my Wishes cruise OR the Paradiso ressie.

Congrats on booking the December trip!! NYC hotels are ALWAYS crazy expensive! You might have to spend more than you really wanted! We stayed over in NYC once because a friend was having a birthday party and we didn't want to drive home. I got one of the cheapest hotels I could find and it was the grossest, dirtiest place we'd ever been! It was scary! And it was still like $200!! Another time I stayed in a hotel for a friend's bachelorette party and there was like 8 of us that split a suite so it wasn't too expensive but it was soooo nice!!

Good luck finding a good place!

What a great thred I will be checking in I cant wait my first time at disney on the 4th of july not sure I will survive :rotfl: I am trying already to come up with some hair styles to were up i never wear my hair up but I think I will have to in july or I will sweat to death.

What a great thred I will be checking in I cant wait my first time at disney on the 4th of july not sure I will survive :rotfl: I am trying already to come up with some hair styles to were up i never wear my hair up but I think I will have to in july or I will sweat to death.

We can do it! Definitely find a way to put your hair up! I NEVER have my hair down on my summer disney trips! So glad you joined my Pre-TR. It's kind of boring right now but if you look at my other TRs, they are FULL of pics!

Hi My name is Ina I am from Connecticut.
I hope it is a wonderful birthday!!! If I see you I will say Happy Birthday!!! We will be there on week of the 4th as well.

I am totally Driving my DH and both DD crazy all I talk about is this trip to Disney. I am hoping the Crowds are not too bad we will mostly be there the week following the fourth hopefully everyone will be there the week leading up to it. I know I am dreaming. last time I was at disney it was easter and it was wall to wall that weekend but the rest of the week was not too bad it was busy but not undoable. :surfweb:

A ponytail is your friend in July! Last year I had short hair, I am growing it out this year so I'll be sporting a pony most mornings and probably many evenings, too.

A ponytail is your friend in July! Last year I had short hair, I am growing it out this year so I'll be sporting a pony most mornings and probably many evenings, too.

Totally! My hair is the shortest it's ever been so I'm worried I won't be able to do my usual "do" which is basically a giant bun on the top of my head! I don't even want to ponytail hair hanging down and touching me!

i can get most of my hair up in a pony but maybe not all my bangs they are long but not sure if i can get them back maybe I will let them grow until summer. I dont really like the way I look in a ponytail but its probibly just me that thinks that my face is very round and the pony makes it looks fatter.:surfweb:

But being cool will take presidence LOL

Great start to your Pre-TR Nikki! I enjoy reading your TR's and your pics, makes me want to do an adult trip with DH some day.

Cheryl

Great start to your Pre-TR Nikki! I enjoy reading your TR's and your pics, makes me want to do an adult trip with DH some day.

Cheryl

Oh thanks! Yes, we are taking full advantage of the fact that we are childless! We know our trips are going to be waaaay different once we have kids.

going to disney with kids will be different but fun as well nothing like seeing disney with your kids the first time and seeing disney thru there eyes its fun. now that my girls are older its fun because my older daughter will go on the big rides like everast and my husband will not go on it LOL. We have only been able to take the girls twice this is their third time and my girls are now 16 and 10.

they were 6yrs and nine months old the first time we took them and then 6yrs and 12yrs the last time we cant wait.

Hey Nikki, I just wanted to let you know that I am subbing. I just finished reading your other two tr's becuase I saw the links on the July 2010 thread and thought they sounded interesting. They were great and I can't wait to see how you guys fare during the crazy holiday time (I think you guys will be fine, you know what you're doing and it can't be that much worse than regular summer right?) My family and I are going in July as well (I am in the same boat as you being a teacher (well student teacher right now) and having to deal with school times). I look forward to reading more of pre-tr.

Hey Nikki, I just wanted to let you know that I am subbing. I just finished reading your other two tr's becuase I saw the links on the July 2010 thread and thought they sounded interesting. They were great and I can't wait to see how you guys fare during the crazy holiday time (I think you guys will be fine, you know what you're doing and it can't be that much worse than regular summer right?) My family and I are going in July as well (I am in the same boat as you being a teacher (well student teacher right now) and having to deal with school times). I look forward to reading more of pre-tr.

Oh great! Thanks for joining my TR! Looking forwared to planning our trips together.

p.s. LOVE Glee!!

Hi! We are going on our 1st trip to WDW June 28-July 5th! Staying at Fort Wilderness Cabins. All teachers in our family -- so we will brave the 4th and the crowds! We are interested in the Wishes Cruise on the 3rd too. So if you need anyone else to help split the cost let me know! (We have 5 in our family. Me, DH, 2 boys 9 and 6, and my mom). Can't wait to get there!
Rachel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter