Whats the most scary ride?????????

cool chris

cool days, cool times, coolchris
hi guys thats it I want the most scary , fearsome, bloodcurling ride on the planet any ideas?????:mad:

Front row on Dueling Dragons is the only time I've yelped on a roller coaster. IMHO that's the best of the coasters in Orlando. Although Kwazi at Busch Grdns was pretty good ( mostly because the car feels like it's going to come off the track at any moment LOL)

Alien Encounter wins hands down! I had my wife on one side of me and a woman I didn't even know on the other side. I had both their fingernails imbedded in my arms. Wear long sleeves.

Having once been stuck in the Africa section of Small World for 45 minutes with the music going non-stop, I'd make that a qualified runner-up. Couldn't get that music (drums) out of our heads for hours.

Well, I'm the only member of our family sane enough to give <b>Dr Doom's Fearfall</b> a miss. My brother was totally traumatised - said he thought he was going to die and talked of nothing else for the next 36 hours!

hi again,
i thought that dr dooms fearfall looked the worst ride (meaning most scary) from all the guide books but i am really looking forward to the big speed rides at the water parks.

what water rides do you guys like?:p

Is this just in Orlando? I reckon one or two of the Busch Garden rides are scary (certainly I couldn't get on some of them!)

If we're sticking to Orlando and the main parks...........

...... for me it is Rock'n'Roller Coaster!
(My 12 year old son found Dr Dooms "a waste of time"!!)

Another vote for alien encounter, not for anybody of a nervous dispostion!!

Dr dooms fearfall, just watching my 9 year old disabled son with his dad on this made me a nervous wreck for the rest of the day!

Jules

:p :p :p - for DH Darryl it HAS to be Journey to Atlantis in SeaWorld. He threatened to divorce me three times - and that was just the first couple of minutes on it ;)

Have to admit it is quite a steep drop when those doors open and you go flying down into the water . . . . and then, well I won't spoil it for those wot haven't been on it yet:D

Because I've been the only one mad enough in our family to go on anything vaguely resembling a coaster, haven't yet been on anything that I consider scary, cos I've thought it not fair for Darryl and Katie to Q with me for 1.5 - 2 hrs each ride, so have not gone on the biggies.

However . . . Katie's got the bug this year, so hopefully we'll be doing some "better" ones.

How about the Tower of Terror, it scared the wife & kids silly.

Personally I thought the Kraken at Sea World was pretty good at getting the adrenaline going (wife & kids gave it a miss!)

Mick

Alien Encounter I found absolutely terrifying. There was also one bit on Spiderman that I found very scary. For coasters Kraken at Seaworld and The Hulk at IOA are both brilliant.

Annmarie

That big Viking long boat thing at Busch that does a complete revolution Slooooowly!

Cool Chris

The most scary thing about summit plummit is where are your swimming shorts/ costume going to end up. Those of you who have done it will know what I mean!

Mick

If were talking Orlando only, I'm going with the first time I rode Alien Encounter, absolutely scared the life out of me.

But, if were going worldwide then Tonnerre de Zeus at Parc Asterix (about 60 miles north of DLP) is absolutely manic. It's an old style 'woodie' but it goes like the clappers! Well worth visiting the park just for that.

Cheers
Bilboo

Another vote for Alien Encounter Very scary,I can't wait to go back though :D

Kaylee

If its Orlando ,then i think Tower of Terror, Busch Gardens has some terrific coasters, but the scariest ride we've been on is in Las Vegas its the Big Shot, similar to Dr Dooms fear fall,but this ones at the top of the Stratosphere Tower.(its terrifying)......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter