• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Animal Kingdom

• Typhoon Lagoon

• Blizzard Beach

Results are only viewable after voting.
This was a hard one.

I love all the parts quite a bit but went with Hollywood Studios. What pushed it over the edge was the Star Wars weekends. Just really good time the time I went for that before Episode 2 came out

I would rank them as:

1 - Studios

2 - Magic Kingdom

3 - Animal Kingdom

4 - Epcot

my fav is disney studios(rock and roll rollercoaster), epcot(test track), MK(space mountain, splash mountain, big thunder mountain), animal kingdom(expidition everest).pirate:

As much as I love AK I realized this year that if we were in WDW and did not get to MK then our trip would seem so empty. Just arriving at the MK and the walk from the entrance to the Dumbos (first ride every year) I feel so happy to be there. I am transformed into a little kid once again everytime. No other park can do that.

In order
MK
AK
Epcot
HS

MK for me! While I really love the other parks - the MK is just so similar to my first love - DL. Being a native CA 'ian, and a former CM at DL - it's definitely a comfort thing, when I get down to thinking about it. The MK just feels like "home" whereas the others are more like going to a friend's house. :)

From the first visit in 1978 we fell in love with the Magic Kingdom. Over the years the addition of the other parks was fun and exciting but nothing comes close to entering Main Street and seeing the castle. Looking forward to May 4 when we will visit again.:cool1: :cool1:

I chose Epcot but Magic Kingdom is right there. It is hard picking a favorite....

Charleyann

MK, because I will never forget the look in my DD eyes the first time she saw the castle, I tear up everytime I think of it..

My favorite is Epcot. I love the different countries and the fact that the CM's are from that country. However my DD and DS would say it was MK.

Its a toss up... I like Epcot

Epcot, when I was a WDWCP'er, I would stop by after my work shift and
watch illuminations and ride a few rides, just to relax. So it was like an escape from the actual work side of the program.

So people think its the most boring park on the property....but if your open minded, it'll get better.

I went with Epcot! I love all of the parks but Epcot is my favorite one over all. Magic would be if it was not such a PITB to get to!

Our favorite is MK as well, for many of the same reasons as pp's.....the feeling you get when you see the Castle & Main St., the memories of seeing dd there her first time etc etc

MK is right up there, but I would have to say Epcot. My most fond memory when I was a kid was walking into Epcot and staring up at Spaceship Earth a lit up (purple and orange) glowing and I was amazed!!:eek:

Only because when you thing WDW you think about MK this is where the magic truly lives. If it wasnt for the feeling of being in MK would say they all have an equal place in my heart.

I voted for EPCOT, but if my DS were voting, it would be Blizzard Beach. In the summer, I'd have to say he's the smarter of the two of us. ;)

When the kids are with us it's Magic Kingdom, when it's just DH and I, it has to be Epcot, to me strolling around the world is so romantic. During extra magic hours in the evening, it's Hollywood Studios after dark. On lazy days, we like to go to Animal Kingdom.princess:

Magic Kingdom for me :cutie:

It has the most memories built up in it from when I was a little girl.
MK has a little of everything... fantasy, frontier, adventure ... you get it :rolleyes:

The other parks are great too though, in different ways ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter