What's you favorite park

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Animal Kingdom

• Typhoon Lagoon

• Blizzard Beach

Results are only viewable after voting.
Magic Kingdom! Even saying it makes me feel like a kid again! (Even though Im only 20):woohoo: We're going in mid August and sometimes I go on the Disney website just to hear the music!:thumbsup2 Im a dork. I know.

Ok, it would have to be MK!:lovestruc I think it's because of all the childhood memories. I grew visiting LA every summer and have been to DL too many times to count, plus many to WDW. The castle, Main Street, the sounds & smells...ah, just magical.

EPCOT comes as a very close 2nd because I find it offers so much more as an adult. AK is 3rd because I'm an animal lover :goodvibes ...and DHS, well, I could skip this one altogether if not for Fantasmic.:rolleyes1

Only 23 days until I get my yearly fix of the magic mouse!! (hee hee - sounds like a weird addiction, no?)
:cool1:

Magic Kingdom - I just really turn into a little girl when I'm there, and I believe magic really is in the air there! Epcot is a close second because I LOVE the world showcase!

MK. I have taken my daughter twice now and we are going to California this summer to check out the parks out there. I guess I favor MK because my parents and I was able to go several times before my father passed away and I have a lot of wonderful memories.:cutie:

When I was a kid I said Magic Kingdom. I hated Epcot as many of my peers said at that time. Now, as an adult, I would most likely say Epcot is my favorite*, the World Showcase in particular. I haven't been to Animal Kingdom and MGM, but I would be happy to skip them and go to Universal Orlando instead.

*Take this with a huge grain of salt though-just look at my siggy ;)

I picked Epcot because my favorite thing to do in the world is walk around the World Showcase with my best friends! Magic Kingdom would come in as a seriously close second though! Love the Castle, and the rides! :cloud9:

Over the years when the kids were smaller I would have voted differently. But now with kids going on their own, I love the slower pace of AK. I know it is a zoo, but it has so much to offer everyone.

Magic Kingdom - I just really turn into a little girl when I'm there, and I believe magic really is in the air there! Epcot is a close second because I LOVE the world showcase!

I totally agree with you!!! I feel the same way except I would pick EPCOT!! I love World Showcase!!! All the food is wonderful!!!:woohoo:

This is tough. I said the AK. I just love the animals :goodvibes I could ride the safari all day long.

My favorite park is hollywood studio, because I love the rides rocken rollor coster is my favorite. I love the whole old drama thing with the actors and actress, I love drama

I love all the parks, but MK is where the magic is. It has my favorite rides, the best fireworks show, and the best atmosphere.

I'm all about MK. then Animal Kingdom. Then Epcot. Shoot, who am I kidding, anything Disney & I'm there!!!

i have a soft spot for EPCOT. We went to that park more than MK growing up. But oh, how I just long for the old EPCOT to return!:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter